���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, it's more efficient to make cash for them by RCing, and buying them, instead of making your own... and RCing is better for exp, and about equal for cash even when using energy pots.

Uula.png

Ended up making 19,060 nats today... I think it's my best ever. But I'll try to improve that a little every day this week :thumbsup:

~Should also be hitting 83 runecrafting today (or tomorrow however you like it..)

Uula.png

add music next time you make a video ::'

83..makes me wanna go rc

I couldn't be bothered editing it, just had to show how I do my runs. Although normally I do add music even to short 40 second clips :P

And in other, but important news:

<%[XR]RuneScript> *** [ END ]: You gained 22,599 runecraft exp in 59mins 59secs. That's 22,605 exp/h. Estimated time to level up: 10hrs 3mins 41secs

FINALLY broke my perfection line... 2511 made in 59 minutes and 59 seconds! =D>

Uula.png

Ended up making 19,060 nats today... I think it's my best ever. But I'll try to improve that a little every day this week :thumbsup:

~Should also be hitting 83 runecrafting today (or tomorrow however you like it..)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are freaking crazy. Wow, you will own me to 91, and I'm using laws most of the way... -.-

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

What the.. OMG?! 2.4k nats in an hour?! :-s With no 2x??

How.. How..

2.5k tbh ;)

I've promised some friends to write a guide later, this week I'm too busy though :P But check out the video a few posts up, could be helpful.

And as I said earlier, today(=yesterday) wasn't a very good day, made 14.5k nats... I'll try to do 20k+ tomorrow and get 84 rc :o Gotta wake up early \'

Uula.png

Well I'm about to start my extreme nolife day, which I havent told you guys about earlier... The plan is to craft these 42.3k ess I have left into nats, before the bell tolls at midnight 4-5 april

So... I'll be updating the blog every 2 hours or so (but not during the night now, sorry.) to keep you up to date! Enjoy! :twisted:

Uula.png

Aw, chat off? =( How about this, turn it to friends, then remove everyone but me! Problem solved

Check your inbox, how bout I post that on your blog :twisted:

You can do that right away tbh =P~

Uula.png

No offence Oular but... You'll never make it. You say you have alot of patience but I think it'll run out by then. Tbh I think you'll give up when you get 5,902,831 exp. :roll:

Noob, He won't give up on this goal, He stayed on some 24 hours to get 99 thiefing.(Can't log, his mem ran out.)

He'll craft for 90 hours to finish this one if nessisary!

n33zfm.gif

Black, that is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard said. Did you even look at his blog? He got 1.3m thieving xp without logging out, and 1.5m firemaking xp without logging out.

Omg its uular!

uularoie9.png

Edit: I am without a doubt the dumbest person on TIF <.<

snowsigyy7.png

Black, that is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard said. Did you even look at his blog? He got 1.3m thieving xp without logging out, and 1.5m firemaking xp without logging out.

Omg its uular!

uularoie9.png

Was a joke deph lol... Look at the Tip.It XP Table :-w

Mudkipz.jpg

Mmm... Mudkipz...