Clans of Tip.it

Ts_Stormrage

I know that there are thousands of clans out there.

But truth be told, the greatest portion does not come here to meet for whatever purpose (trade agreements, wars, whatever)...

Only a handfull do.

So that is why I ask:

What are the clans of Tip.it

Which clans rely almost solely on these forums without giving any regard to the other, by far more popular clan community. And do they have a reason for this?

[uPDATE]

So far we got (besides mine):

PK Masters

Militos Deci

That makes 3 clans...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

read the clan directory it has a list.

That said I know we the Knights Of Honour use only tipit mainly becouse I dont have accounts on other fourms and also becouse We like the tipit comunity as a whole. so far I dont think we have a single member who is not also a member of tipit and we like it this way. we like only haveing to deal with one recrutement topic dispite the small ammount of applacents. and as a clan mod I know who is naughty and nice on these fourms that reely helps with quality controll.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

tbh, Bufoman, if I read the clan directory, I see what, a few hundred clans?

With each atleast 5 members, thats 500 that should atleast discuss on these forums, that is nto happening.

Either many of these clans are dead, or many have the same members, or, at least to me, the most logical reasoning:

Most clans just only came here with 1 recruitment post, and drew whioever away from here...

I ask which clans are tip.it based. I know Knights of Honor and Guilds are, but who else?

Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

I think but im not sure that pkmasters and the knights of fire are tipit based. oh and its the "Knights Of Honour" we had a dispute with the Knights of Honor a while back reguarding our name so I would apreaceate it if people relise they are 2 diffrent clans.

Yes, my clan only uses Tip.It. It would be nice if more of my members would join though. It'll take some time.

Not sure if i'll get in trouble for this, but most clans use Runescape Community for Clan Discussion. Tip.it used to be the leading Clan Discussion a while ago..
U won't get in trouble. But right now, lots of people are working hard to get Tip.It back up to where it used to be. It's going to take a few months though

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

i like tip. it because of the history with the forums site etc hell just look at the archives but i use rsc alot more because thats where all the clans are

99attack/99strength/99defense/99hitpoints.

ex blacknights council

ex blacknights elder

ex blacknights cadet co leader

ex blacknights cadet leader

ex blacknights fossil

ex blacknights cadet general

• 3 weeks later...
Personaly, I'd rather accommodate tip.it clans section to the people we have now.

Agreed...

+1

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
CLICK IT!

Tip.it is more easier to use. It IS true most people use RuneScape community... :roll: I dunno why though. I guess because they had 2,000 people on at once one time.

I heard that most clans used to use Tip.it until they closed the forums one day, so all the clans used RSC that day and just decided to stay there. Who knows though.

yeah I have noticed things are dieing on the clan discussions board too. theres some ideas that may help to remidy this out there. but back on topic id like to update things a little. We are now known as Militos Deci. and yes we are still a tipit clan, as a matter of fact its the only place we recrute for members.

tipit does have some nice things to offer clans not the least of which is a tighter community. heer your accomplishments are reconised and a higher density of clan leaders per capita see them. look at the battlefield book and vault of conquest if you dont belive me.

it would be nice if more clans used tipit for more than just a recrutement topic, id love to see some of the debates of the past you talk about return.

Updating list in first post

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
CLICK IT!