Maybe there is coming a new rs...

alwin_loser

Lol CC+ Is for their website

i assume u were joking there..

C++ is a programming language (not a scripting language) which was originally build (in the early 80's) as a layer above the C programming language.

Untill Java showed up (early 90's ), C and C++ were the most widly used programming languages.

Nowdays the usage is about 35%-35%- 15%-15% (Java,C++,C#,others - not confirmed, just made it up lol).

Most of the MMORPGs out there are built using C++ since C++ ,though old, is still the fastest one around (executing ,not developing).

Java?Java was never meant to be a language for complicated graphics (this is why rs looks the way it is,though Jagex are doing an incredibly amazing job within the language limitation).

My guess,Jagex are not shifting to C++ in the near future..

Lol CC+ Is for their website

i assume u were joking there..

C++ is a programming language (not a scripting language) which was originally build (in the early 80's) as a layer above the C programming language.

Untill Java showed up (early 90's ), C and C++ were the most widly used programming languages.

Nowdays the usage is about 35%-35%- 15%-15% (Java,C++,C#,others - not confirmed, just made it up lol).

Most of the MMORPGs out there are built using C++ since C++ ,though old, is still the fastest one around (executing ,not developing).

Java?Java was never meant to be a language for complicated graphics (this is why rs looks the way it is,though Jagex are doing an incredibly amazing job within the language limitation).

My guess,Jagex are not shifting to C++ in the near future..

C++ is THE preferred corporate programming language, though Java and C are more widely used.

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

nice graphics on that pic.....

if only rs had graphics like that then alot more people would join that hated the old..but it could be to slow for dial up users causing them to have to quit..(and im dial up)

Dr_Brinner.png

i can understand typos in ur text but plz try to type the title correctly lol

um why would they have a huge graphic update today if hthey working on a tiotally new version

Says the guy who wrote (And I quote) "ur" and "plz" in his message wow... that's so ironic

Anyway those are some pretty sweet graphics... wonder what game they are from... :XD:

As for rs3 coming out... ehhh they are adding alot of new content to rs2... however everquest released a full blown expansion to everquest right after eq2 was released... So I mean who knows :D

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

1) C++ is incredibly similar to java with just a few differences and as it is argueably the hardest language, when you know that any other languages can be easily picked up

All languages are the same, every web-based onee. Think about it, they all have functions, variables, roughly same syntax etc.

Runescape has administrating programs (executable applications) for logging,

developing and much more. This would be coded in C++.

Not to mension the Runescape Windows Client.

Klashmere

F2P PURE created on New Years

2) There are rumours that a compltetely new game is coming out in February 2008 which has a sci-fi based story line.

That's probably Stargate Worlds.

It's a MMORPG based on the TV-show Stargate SG-1.

1) C++ is incredibly similar to java with just a few differences and as it is argueably the hardest language, when you know that any other languages can be easily picked up

All languages are the same, every web-based onee. Think about it, they all have functions, variables, roughly same syntax etc.

:lol: I'm guessing you've never used any of them, right? :lol:

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!