the WoW TIF Clan -- plans here.

Nadril

Thing about these is you gotta catch it ahead of the curve. I've already got 6 days of playtime on my character, and I wouldn't want to leave my guild or rl friends who play. Already had to start over once from a 28 hunter to switch over to my friend's server (server won't allow for paid character transfers, in fact it's one of the ones they might split).

Yeah I have a ton of played time on my shaman and my alts as well, wouldn't want to give them up.

Ya same here. Oh well, im still on your server, and will still find you one day :P

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Thing about these is you gotta catch it ahead of the curve. I've already got 6 days of playtime on my character, and I wouldn't want to leave my guild or rl friends who play. Already had to start over once from a 28 hunter to switch over to my friend's server (server won't allow for paid character transfers, in fact it's one of the ones they might split).

Yeah I have a ton of played time on my shaman and my alts as well, wouldn't want to give them up.

Ya same here. Oh well, im still on your server, and will still find you one day :P

grats on being the 2nd person on my list :twisted:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I'll have to contact you if I get Burning Crusade soon or somethin'. I just bought an Xbox 360 and two games, so I'm broke right now. :lol: I'll probably be rerolling since my main was a warrior and warriors apparently got nerfed beyond belief...Plus Perenolde sucks. :lol:

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

We should at least make a list of who all plays WoW.

Ps. Im lebull on Tanaris, lvl 23 hunter.

I've got a 22 hunter on that server, but I don't ever play there =\

PS: DING! Got my mounty today ^_^

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

Perhaps we can ask a mod if it is possible to make a sticky so people can post their WoW names/servers?

That might be good to have.

For the record I'm in limbo between my rogue or mage right now. Trying to get the rogue up a bit.

I've pretty much given up on my shaman. It seems even as enhancment i'm expected to heal :/.

Although we got a blue reply few days ago in the shaman forums, we will see if we get any kind of PvP viability.

From what i've seen rogues are absolutely horrible at high levels. Me and some friends were running Uldaman earlier, and it got really tough so my friend decided to just get his 67 rogue to help clear it, and even then we had to watch my soulstone counter. We got to that big boss that summons the dwarves and elementals to help and he couldn't do a thing when he's not 1 on 1. We got his 70 druid brother and cleared the rest in like 10 minutes without a worry.

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

From what i've seen rogues are absolutely horrible at high levels. Me and some friends were running Uldaman earlier, and it got really tough so my friend decided to just get his 67 rogue to help clear it, and even then we had to watch my soulstone counter. We got to that big boss that summons the dwarves and elementals to help and he couldn't do a thing when he's not 1 on 1. We got his 70 druid brother and cleared the rest in like 10 minutes without a worry.

Yeah i'm continuing on my mage right now, tired of the rogue.

My shaman can wreck havok in PvE but in PvP its horrible.

Unless BC changed something, and it might have, rogues wtfown everything at max-level.

That last Uldaman boss is actually pretty tough. I was level 48 when I ran it with two level 60's and we couldn't down the boss.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!