what is the maximum posts to get to popular?

mark63534

sorry but that is a completely loaded question. There is no answer to that. The way to get 'popular ' is to just post on topics that you think that you have something to contribute to and not to spam topics with pointless replies such as +1 or lol. Spamming to get your post count up is a definite way to become unpopular.

Technically, I guess, one good post would make you popular!

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs

sorry but that is a completely loaded question. There is no answer to that. The way to get 'popular ' is to just post on topics that you think that you have something to contribute to and not to spam topics with pointless replies such as +1 or lol. Spamming to get your post count up is a definite way to become unpopular.

Technically, I guess, one good post would make you popular!

I totally agree with you. Nicely said 8-)

99/99 Mage - Achieved 23/07/2007

99/99 Ranged - Achieved 20/12/2007

93/99 Defence

no...i mean how many posts does it take just to make your post popular?

example: I posted a Crafting Guide(in the Player made-guides[this is for reel]) and i have like 20 posts, but its not popular yet.

Help me out, Brethren

Click Here 4 My Crafting Guide!

Yes, I Do have over 100,000+ Emails. I get about 100+ every day. Want some?

rsmining2.png

It's not your post count that makes you or your posts popular. It's the content of them. The guide you've written may not be popular as of yet because it either is poorly written, doesn't have good information, or it hasn't been read that much. Just give it some time. If you think that it's still not "popular", try adding in some new information. Pictures are always a nice touch for guide.. and try to cut down on the reading.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

The post normally is either a highly debated topics, such as "f2pers asking for more stuff" (debated wayy too much) or it just is a very very good idea, like the new bank page one, for it to be very popular.

~Ddaanniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

lol +1

Just kidding, seriously it's about quality not quantity. If you post 100 well thought out, articulate replies, that's much better than 1000 useless spam posts.

deciever2.gif

Dragon Drops: D spear x 2, D skirt, D half-shield, D axe, D 2h

Barrows Rewards: Ahrims hood, Karil's Coif, half key x 6, D med, torags legs, veracs flail

ROFL! posts = popularity? since when.

I thought it was girls, money, and rares. :? nah.

it's just nice people from tip.it that are 'popular' in a way

RSN:P H Osho

Progress: Out of Tutorial!

banned.jpg

Two things:

1) The original post is, like 18 hours old. The guy who asked the question is long gone.

2) He isn't talking about some kind of abstract concept of "popularity". He's asking how many posts it takes to get the "popular" icon next to your post title in the forum list. The icon is animated. It shows a sheet of paper popping up and then shaking a little. I think it's based on views - not replies. Probably something like 100-200 views.

There are 10 types of people in the world:

* Those who understand binary

* Those who don't

- - -

Greatest J Mod Quote Ever / My bug collection / Raise your agility! / What exactly is "Anti-scam"?

big miss understanding here he means for the his post topic to be populary i think its 23

this is wut i'm talking about. Not how many posts i made, but how many posts do people have to post on my thread so my thread becomes popular?

Click Here 4 My Crafting Guide!

Yes, I Do have over 100,000+ Emails. I get about 100+ every day. Want some?

rsmining2.png