F2P alching

Video_Tycoon

Low alchemy gives you the general store value of an item, which is usually very low. In F2P, you will have to buy nature runes (around 300gp each), so it would be very hard to make a profit.

OoC Overseer

137jq9.gif Eet mor kabbig! 137jq9.gif

i know you can high alch steel plates when you get there. they alch for 1200ea so if you buy the nats 300 + the plates 850 you will make 50gp ea

on low alch i dont think anything is profitable

Yesterday is dead,

Tomorrow's lurking in wait,

Today can only last so long.

opeth2009.png

What can I low-alch to make profit in F2P? :)

Mostly, whatever you can make yourself that costs more than the Nature rune.

Steel plate is probably the most popular that is done in large amounts.

If you just want the best price then, IIRC, the general store

in the wildy bandit camp buys at the hi-alch price.

'Course, that is in the wildnerness...

Hope that helps

You can alch anything you make yourself, that low-alchs for over 300ea...which would be from Steel Chainmail and up.

Also, alching def ammys and up, if you get all the material yourself

~Ddaanniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

What can I low-alch to make profit in F2P? :)

Firstly, I usually high-alch instead. Secondly, I always collect resources myself - I never buy them. I mine my own coal, mith, rune ess, etc and I never buy nats, I usually manage to collect a sufficient amount from monster drops and random events. So, if you can manage that, you can easily maximise your profits. Personally, I usually smith steel plates and then alch them. 1k steel bars smithed into plates will generate 240k, which isn't too bad for F2P.

Low alch is a waste of nats, if you are getting a huge stock of good alhing stuff, then curse or strike to level 52 or better, then stock up with Wizard Mind Bombs to boost to 55 - you'll need to re-dose every 5-10 items (at 52, you have an extra tick of time once you get to 53).

PS. Your combat stats will be shot to hell after a serious bout of WMB- assisted high alching, wait to recover, or bank everything and then let something kill you.

Assorted items can generally be disposed of at less busy general stores, a Karamja fishing trip is a very good place to dispose of odd stuff at the store, while the edgeville store is also a good place for splashing odd items. The worst posible store to sell at is Varrock, as you're often fighting for space.