best way to increase prayer in f2p

ashrox2627

Buy gazillions of big bones and bury them. Or get them yourself, of course! Hill giants (Edgeville dungeon) or moss giants are your ticket for those.

It's a costly, time consuming way of training....

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

Go to chaos temple in wild 12 and pick up the 11 bones that are around the altar.

Bury them all and repeat the process.

Remember to bring some teleport just in case someone try to kill you.

Ferrari355Spider.jpg

Go to chaos temple in wild 12 and pick up the 11 bones that are aroung the altar.

Bury them all and repeat the process.

Remember to bring some teleport just in case someone try to kill you.

agree.. sounds like f2p agility course

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Go to the boneyard in about 28-30 wilderness, with some half-decent armour (addy, mithril, either one will work.) There are big bone and normal bone spawns there that will level your prayer cheaply (not as good for higher level prayer though).

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

I did the same that howzitboy do, just camp in the champs guild (or whaterver is clled the one under Varrok), and kill the chikens that are outside, but inside the guild, it's pretty fast and u can also get feathers to get ur fishing up.

"hasta la victoria siempre."

Beated Monkey madness lvl76.

Beated haunted mine at lvl 77.

cmb +75 and total +930 all stats +46 before p2p.

Al f2p stats +50 (15/02/08)

Fastest is to buy and bury, I would say kill giant yourself more rewarding in the end as you get exp in other skill as well and save money.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Bury every bone you see in sight! I got almost all of my xp outside of the wilderness.

You can also buy bones/big bones to bury but thats rather expensive.

~Ddaanniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

Bury every bone you see in sight! I got almost all of my xp outside of the wilderness.

You can also buy bones/big bones to bury but thats rather expensive.

~Ddaanniiellh

A good place to get the bones is that goblin place in lumby and the wizard place that looks like stonehenge on the way from lumby to varrock. Also, the chicken pen's usually full of bones. If you don't want to wait for people to kill the monsters, try the boneyard in wildy. The only problem is the skeletons, but they'll stop attacking after a while. It's level 22-25 wildy, so don't bring anything with you (unless it's 4 items or less and you are using protect item). If you want to kill and get drops, I suggest hills or mossies. At higher levels, mossies are good because you almost always get the drop, but the hills are better for lower levels since it's single combat... Now that I think about it, if you use the karamja mossies, they will give pretty good xp because it's pretty uncrowded there and it's single combat...

Kill chickens. It is best in the Champions guild, because there is usually no competition. If not, just kill them in other locations. Big bones are ok, but I find chickens to be quite a bit faster, since on F2P Hill Giants are quite populated.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

It's more clicks without big bones, but the crucial factor:

One big bone is worth (in XP) only just over 3 normal bones.

So, unless buying, can you obtain normal bones (and bury them) at least 3x as fast as big bones?

The points against big bones are many:

1. You could sell them instead of burying, they are a good trade item

2. Giants (non wilderness) are normally busy

3. Even the lowest (level 28 Hill giants) are likely to take longer to knock out than 3 small bone droppers.

Scavenging bones from high traffic areas is a pretty good way to gain prayer. Many cow killers take the hides and leave the bones, the wizard circle, Al-Kharid Warriors, Goblin house and a few other areas are good for leftovers. Level 1 of the Stronghold can also have a lot of bones left.

One thing though, it seems easier to 1-hit level 2 goblins than level 1 chickens, if you are going to kill & collect.