Is there any no-honor clans with lots of members ?

Snuff_Star

I am confused. Marq, Adelais went NH?

He was joking.

And why do you and Killerred always post on the same topics? Its kinda creepy. No offense.

I guess we just both like posting in the clan board to help keep Tip.it's clan board alive.

Anyway, I thought so. Because Adelais won't go NH. At least anytime soon...

j0xPu5R.png

I am confused. Marq, Adelais went NH?

He was joking.

Oh, it's a bit hard to detect online sarcasm.
about clans like ROT I personaly don't think you can redeem yourself simply by trying to be honourble. for that to happen they would need to apologise to every clan they have jumped in the wild and crashed wars excetra. you cant just come out one day after months if not years of dishonourble behavior and say your honourble now. your past is a part of who you are clans like rot will need to work very hard indeed to restore there reputation.
I see what u mean. They are trying to go honor, but I guess they should make an official global apology.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Rot and NI are the main ones...although given the choice between the two, Rot is the slightly more "honorable". They don't crash pks/wars near as much as NI. They do however fight east of gdz and run to single a lot...tele and everything else. They're far from honorable...but they're still a force in some areas (portals especially).

124 Combat

Retired Echo of Silence Council

http://rseos.com/forums/

I thought RoT wanted to go 100% honor.

That'll never happen with their current memberlist.

Jukkie 135/126 ciombat [perm banned July 07][unbanned June 09]

302nd person to 99 ranged.

Proud member/Ex-Elder of The BlacKnights (2005-present).

66Jukkie_done.png

Proud Ex-Domination member (2005).

Proud Ex-Mystic Knights Elder (2003-2005).

Theres no honour and no honour in this game, its just how you play it and your way of playing it.

Those honour rules are set by players not jagex eh. Dun blindly follow what everyone says.

:-w

Theres no honour and no honour in this game, its just how you play it and your way of playing it.

Those honour rules are set by players not jagex eh. Dun blindly follow what everyone says.

U can keep that view, but u won't be supported much. The Clan Community set the rules & the Clan Community follows it--that's civilized.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

U can keep that view, but u won't be supported much. The Clan Community set the rules & the Clan Community follows it--that's civilized.

Basically an honour system.

j0xPu5R.png

And who is the Clan Community? The Top 5 clans.

Its not like all the clans get together and have formal votes. You do what the all the Top Clans do, or you get flamed. I dont see how thats civilized.

And who is the Clan Community? The Top 5 clans.

Its not like all the clans get together and have formal votes. You do what the all the Top Clans do, or you get flamed. I dont see how thats civilized.

Like i said above. It's like an honour system.

j0xPu5R.png

The Clan Community, made up of the Top Five clans? The Clan Community is more of the top 30 rather than just the Top Five. Even though the Top Five are the strongest, that doesn't necessarily mean they entirely control the Clan Community.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

aye and some clans have their own community that has very little infulence from other Clans. take my order for example. I could care less what the top 5 or 30 clans have to say about how we do things. we do things as we see fit not how others tell us.

I suppose this is one thing that may set No Honour clans appart from the rest, they are rouges. even so I wouldent want to be in one the very idea of haveing no honour desturbes me. I don't want to be stabbed in the back just becouse im in a posistion of weakness. people join clans for the support and community.

no honour clans can make alot of enemy's in a short period of time and few friends. that is their main problem in my oppinion.

handy guy your right what ever clans flame other clans just becouse they don't follow the guidelines set by other clans are not very civil. in doing so they lower themselves in the eyes of their foes. make no mistake not all clan rivelry's are from bad blood some are just compeeting for possitions. a clan that can be nice in a war gains far more respect in my oppinion than a clan that does not follow the rules they themselves agree too... Im hitting all over the board today I suppose I should stop and leave you all to your debate.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

The Clan Community, made up of the Top Five clans? The Clan Community is more of the top 30 rather than just the Top Five. Even though the Top Five are the strongest, that doesn't necessarily mean they entirely control the Clan Community.

Yes, actually. The top 5 clans are the biggest flamers, and are also the biggest clans. If they see something new come up, they just flame it. Then everyone else agrees with them because they dont want to be called No-Honor.

sometimes i hate NH sometimes i love it. like one time i hated it, me and my clan had just lost 37 people in a clan war (we won). then some people who'd been hovering at the edge of radar swoop in, kill us and loot it all. hatred. one time i loved it is when me and my clan had entirely dominated the other clan because my cousin (ancients) came along, iced them all and teled. we finished em off no problem and got a good deal of stuff. then the same thing happened as above except these guys were noobs! they had expensive items, no food, and nooby weapons! we killed them and put all of their stuff in the clan bank.

sonerohi.gifimage,p0wn,orange,lblue.png

Yes, actually. The top 5 clans are the biggest flamers, and are also the biggest clans. If they see something new come up, they just flame it. Then everyone else agrees with them because they dont want to be called No-Honor.

Now that, I did not know :oops:

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg