Crystal Bow? Requ. for quests and such :)

ROBOSRUS

~I need a bit of help understanding Crystal Weapons :)

I already know I need 70 Range and 50 Agility. To buy the Bow I need to do Roving Elves. Also I need to recharge them after I use the 2500 shots at the elf, Islwyn. After 2500 shots, it will become a seed. Also the price drops according to tip.it

First 900,000gp

Second 720,000gp

Third 540,000gp

Fourth 360,000gp

Fifth+ 180,000gp

Here are my questions:

1)Can't I just buy a Crystal Bow from other players?

1a) If yes, then will I be able to use it if I have the stat requirments, but not the quest requirments?

2)Can I buy a Crystal Seed from other players?

2a) Can other monsters drop these seeds?

2c) Can I recharge my seeds without doing Roving Elves at the elf,Islwyn?

3) If Crystal Bows are tradeable, and the seeds are tradeable, can I get someone to recharge my seeds for me, so I don't have to pay the initial 900k, and only pay 180k to that person?

4)Can I recharge my seed before the 2500 uses are used up?

5)Is there any special method to keep my bow at its near maximum for the longest time?

4) No, you can only recharge once it's fully depleted, and a seed again.

5) Yes. Simply get two crystal bows. The bows degrade every 250 shots, so just keep track and switch bows before it degrades. This way, one bow will keep degrading while you keep the other one at full.

icecube7.jpeg

4. I dont think so, It needs to be a seed.

5. You use the 2 bow count method. Every 250 shots your bow will decrease in value. Before that 250th shot switch bows then your second bow will decrease and your main bow will stay at full. Thus way you end up with a full bow and a bow which decreases in value til it becomes a seed.

edit: doh !

85pbfja.jpg

Geaux Tigers ! Congrats on a great year !

4. I dont think so, It needs to be a seed.

5. You use the 2 bow count method. Every 250 shots your bow will decrease in value. Before that 250th shot switch bows then your second bow will decrease and your main bow will stay at full. Thus way you end up with a full bow and a bow which decreases in value til it becomes a seed.

edit: doh !

4) No, you can only recharge once it's fully depleted, and a seed again.

5) Yes. Simply get two crystal bows. The bows degrade every 250 shots, so just keep track and switch bows before it degrades. This way, one bow will keep degrading while you keep the other one at full.

Offtopic: Ahhhhh haha, 1min diff 8-)

Wait, so the shots are connected to you, not the bow? As in the bow 1 will have 249 shots, and when I switch, Bow 2, it will decrease?

Also I need this answered,

3) If Crystal Bows are tradeable, and the seeds are tradeable, can I get someone to recharge my seeds for me, so I don't have to pay the initial 900k, and only pay 180k to that person?

Yes, the shots are connected to your character and not the bows.

3) Recharged Crystal bows aren't tradeable actually. Only new ones that are bought for 900k are tradeable. Once it's been recharged, only the person who recharged it can use it.

icecube7.jpeg

Wait, so the shots are connected to you, not the

Also I need this answered,

No you can't.

Only "crystal bow new" are tradeble. And you can only get them by buying a new bow from the elf for 900k. When you recharch a seed it will become a "crystal bow full" which are untradeble.

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

A little tip: Use Range pots to help keep track of when to switch from your nice 10/10 bow to your 'dummy' bow. 250 Shots takes exactly 10 mins with continuous firing, and you regain a level every 1 min.

Therefore, wait for your increased range lvl to go down by 9 lvls, then switch to your dummy bow and let it degrade. Pot and repeat.

A little tip: Use Range pots to help keep track of when to switch from your nice 10/10 bow to your 'dummy' bow. 250 Shots takes exactly 10 mins with continuous firing, and you regain a level every 1 min.

Therefore, wait for your increased range lvl to go down by 9 lvls, then switch to your dummy bow and let it degrade. Pot and repeat.

Nice tip, thank you. :D