Starting Over From Scratch

Under_Score

Hello everyone,

I have decided to bring my retired main back to life, and now that I have a steady real life income, I am going to make him a member. I currently have no items except for a few random event items, and I haven't been a member in over 1 year. So, my question is, what is the best way to make cash in members without having any cash to start out with? I only need enough to buy the items listed below anyway.

Dragon Scimitar

Amulet of Glory

Full Red Dragonhide

500 of each elemental rune

25k cash

Anyone who wants to donate any of the above items will be greatly thanked and be listed on this thread as a cool person. Here are my pathetic stats:

killystatshu3.png

So, any ideas?

linktipitsigfb1.png

mine ess? good money for starting

p.s pick axe spawn in rimington

mine until you can afford what you want

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

Add me in-game, if you want. Sn is wherzwaldo1. As for money making, a good way to go would be to craft nats with pure ess you mine yourself. That gives 300 ea for every nature rune and they sell quickly. Of course, you can find a way to make money with just about any skill you really like. Good luck on settling back in! :D

Edit:

And they're right, you know ^ getting a respectable construction level requires millions to get really good at it

Owner of quest cape since December of 2006

wherzwaldo1.png

Add me in-game, if you want. Sn is wherzwaldo1. As for money making, a good way to go would be to craft nats with pure ess you mine yourself. That gives 300 ea for every nature rune and they sell quickly. Of course, you can find a way to make money with just about any skill you really like. Good luck on settling back in! :D

I don't even know where the nature altar is, or how to get there... :oops:

1) Don't even try con if you don't have any money. It's a money drain.

2) I would say cut yews or mine. You could always fish too.

I would, but I don't have a Rune pickaxe or axe.

linktipitsigfb1.png

I don't even know where the nature altar is, or how to get there... :oops:

I would, but I don't have a Rune pickaxe or axe.

Well, pure essence (which is what Jagex split from Rune Essence a little under a year ago) goes for 100 ea easy, so you could get a bronze pickaxe from a spawn and go at that until you get a good amount of gp to buy those essentials. And the Nature Altar is north of Shilo Village, just a bit east of the mine. It has lots of monkeys around it.

Owner of quest cape since December of 2006

wherzwaldo1.png

Selling flax or bowstrings is nice. Flax is 100 each and bowstrings are 170-200 each. Flax is picked south of the Seers Village bank, and spun in the upstairs of a nearby house - look for a ladder slightly north and west.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

One of the best ways without any money at first is to go to the edgeville wilderness dungeon, (levels 2-4) and kill chaos druids, harvest their herbs, and sell them for 1k each.

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

get 55 slayer for slayer dart and start doing barrows

there is some nice guides on it just pick flax till u can buy full rune and then start barrows

I dont have a sig anymore =[

But I did manage to get every skill in the highscores

Is this "setup before going back to members" or when you've got members?

A lot of the better options (such as pure ess) are only available to members.

As for the elemental runes, mine some ess (doesn't matter if it's the ordinary F2P ess). There are bronze pickaxes all over the place, on the top of the Lumbridge castle gate towers, Dwarven mine building, barbarian village. Kill some good talisman droppers - Level 2 goblins for airs, Wizards for water and so on.

If you have absolutely nothing, then mining and smithing some mixed steel and mithril armour, and a mithril weapon and axe would be a start.

The World 16 air altar run pays steady cash (typically 2k per run, just for un-noting ess at the bank (need 25 to start with)).

If you are really equipment-poor, then things will be slow to start, but you could mine any ore (up to addy at your level) with a bronze pick, make a mithril axe and cut yews.

The major money makers are ores, steel bars, lobsters (F2P) or higher level fish - if you collect herblore seconds, you may want to keep them.

Just depends, if you're pumping up from almost no cash or equipment, you need moneymakers that are fast sellers, or that don't need a slow progress to 1k supplies using junk equipment.

Raw materials to players generally pay better than completed items to players or stores.