Weekly Poll: Where do you play RuneScape the most?

Kiara_Kat

I play at home, basically because that's the only time I have to play. At school I don't have much free time that I could play, though if I wanted to I doubt it would be blocked, I don't think any of our computers have filters on them. At a friend's house, I'm there to see them, not play on their computer. At work, there's a 10 minute limit on computer's, so that's really not worth the time. And I haven't been to a public library or internet cafe since I started playing RS, but I doubt I would play if the occasion ever presents itself.

Well I do have a computer in my own room, but it doesn't have an internet connection on it since my parents are afraid they would never see me out of my room again. ^^

So I play in the living room on the family computers, altho I'm the only one who really uses it :)

Clanleader of the Guardians Of Fate.

gof-sig.gif

At home on my own laptop. ::'

I dont trust library and internet cafes computers. Friend got his account stolen by playing on a public computer. Never know where there might be a keylogger hidden.

dontfearthereaper2.png

am i only person who has fast computers at school???

nah they justy have a data limit... :(

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I only play at home.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

home mostly.. but in a couple of classes at school i play as well

it seems the tech guys somehow forgot to install the blockers on my school issued laptop (private school) that they put on everyone elses.. its kinda strange when i can acess any site (except myspace...im pretty sure they blocked it off the network all together) and everyone else can barely look up stuff on google without findin crazy ways around the blockers......

mostly at home, i also play at school but it isnt allowed so i gotta minimize the webpage everytime the teacher comes near my comp :uhh: :ohnoes: then i cant focus on what im doing and cant really do much there :ohnoes:

Why even try with that idiot? Honestly, there is no point whatsoever. I'd get better replies if I argued with a tree stump.