~Codguy's Blog~ OSRS - Quest Cape Completed

Have all of my Collector and Healer points, just need Defender and Attacker, which Attacker is easy. Then after the Penance Torso, I'll be getting the Penance Gloves. After that I'll start Barrowing again.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Well I'm sorry to say, to all of those invisible viewers, that I'm stopping Barrows. Just getting too boring and repetitive for me.

Just got this however.

ahtopna0.png

So that's 64 trips, plus another 16 trips I did after I sold all my runes and racks but didn't really keep track of, so 80 trips of stuff to sell.

Off to W2 and sell all this stuff!

I have 2.6k Bolt Racks, 15.5k Minds, 2.7k Deaths, 9.3k Chaos, and 3.2k Bloods. Also a Dh Plate, V Helm, D Med, and Ah Top. I rounded all numbers to keep it all even, and I'm keeping 1k Magic Darts in my bank. Here I go :)

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Finished that up, nothing good. Oh well. Bought 17.5k Willows from Odd so after 75 Slayer I'll probably start FMing my Maples and Willows that I have stored up (enough for 87).

I've got Basilisks to slay tomorrow :-k

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Can the Codman do it?

Ye had best be able to do it otherwise ill never let you post on my blog again :lol:

Seriously though your on the right track and you got all the right stuffs, only thing i could suggest would be to get some barrows gloves :P

Good luck and dont give up :wink:

(that clue thing made me hella mad too...now i gotta do another 1000 clues for the 3rd age i lost that was in that clue too :wall: )

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

I'm not actually sure I'm up for a 90 Range race, still thinking about it. But I have other things I'd rather do =\ Sorry mate.

That's fine :) you're a busy man heh. I'm still not sure if i wanna waste time training range lol

Good luck again on those goals.

I'm not actually sure I'm up for a 90 Range race, still thinking about it. But I have other things I'd rather do =\ Sorry mate.

That's fine :) you're a busy man heh. I'm still not sure if i wanna waste time training range lol

Good luck again on those goals.

Exactly, like I'm doing Slayer now, planning ahead for Prayer and Firemaking. So yeah, I'd only wanna Range to get some bones :P

codguy.png

Codguy.png

So far today I've had 188 Basilisks, 178 Infernal Mages, 193 Hell Hounds (1 clue; junk), and I'm Burthoped 13 Steels for 13 Minotaurs, Irons and Bronzes I kill, but 13 Steels ain't worth it.

10k to 70 Slayer :)

codguy.png

Codguy.png

70slayerfb4.png

Just got a Black Mystic Robe Bottom right before that too, hoorah! I got my 2nd clue of the day from them on the first trip, got nothing good again. Last trip I got 11 Ranarrs, 3 Kwuarms, 2 Lava Battles, 1 Loop Half Key, 1 Rune Large, and of course the clue. Some other seeds too.

And another Lava Battle as I speak :P And throw in about 10 more Ranarrs and another Mystic Bottom :) Made about 500k off of them if I sold everything. 173 or so Specters.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Have 190+ Infernal Mages (again, I hate these guys). 205k to 91 Str and 60k to 71 Slayer. I can get both of those tomorrow. Today I got 278k Str xp and 75k Slayer xp, go me! I'll get all these levels in no time.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Got 44 Irons and then 195 Specters, still on them today. Got a clue from the first 40 or so and got nothing good. I'll get 91 Str and 71 Slayer today, I got lazy yesterday and didn't spend much time online.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

I coulda sworn i had posted, oh well.. Good luck on all your goals and drop me a hyt if you wanna chat. Im going for 85 slayer too and atm im owning you ::' Just got 75 today.. anyways Good luck man :mrgreen:

hows the weather up there. where the rich people live. currently, in the poor area its -1.

I'd get 91 Str and 71 Slayer today but I feel horrible. I've been sick all weekend and I just can't wait to go to bed and wake up to something better. I felt like this last night. I'm only 27k Str xp away too... But I can't manage it.

So... I got 170 some Infernals, then 166 Dusties, 44 Irons, then 195 Specters yesterday, couldn't finish last night. Today I finished the Specters finally after dinner (took forever with 2 worthless (again) clues) and got 59 Irons. Well I wanted that Str lvl so I decided to Burthope it, and after 26 Skeletons or something, got 178 Specters... So I'm fed up with it tonight. Specters thrice, Irons thrice (I don't mind but not great xp), Infernals twice, Bloodvelds once, Dusties once, Steels (always Burthope) once, and Hell Hounds once. Those have been my tasks since I started Slayer I believe. Giving me crap here Jagex (most of it).

codguy.png

Codguy.png