~Codguy's Blog~ OSRS - Quest Cape Completed

Taking a little break from fletching and merchanting. I'm back at Barrows with some friends, one of my friends got his 3rd Spear today so I'm destined for one now... Right?!

codguy.png

Codguy.png

So I played 4 games of CW on ancients, that was fun, tied twice, lost once, and won once. Then went to Fight Pits. I find these obnoxious level 90s so I just farcast as best as I can (4 of them, and 2-4 (differed at times) of just other people) and I won 3 times and came close a few other times. So that was cool, then after winning twice in a row, they started ganging up on me so I switched worlds. Found a world of 3 people on a team. Obnoxious to the max. They accused me of being a noob for praying even when I was the higher lvl and had better armor. Now of course during this match, I had a mage/melee hybrid on me, a range/melee hybrid, and a meleer on me. So I'm running around farcasting just to piss them off and stay alive. I avoid the ranger but just completely pick on the meleer (Guthans armor) so I could heal via Blood spells. I actually ended up Ice Bursting the mage to death because he was entangling me. Then I moved on the meleer and I was eating monkfish during all this time just to stay alive once again. Killed him until I just had the melee/range hybrid. I started meleeing and I was praying because I had like 20 hp and no food.

Sure I was farcasting and praying... But I also had 3 people on me at nearly all times who prayed against me and ate. So it was a fair match, it was pretty much my farcasting vs a team of 3 (since our eating cancel out in a way, and our prayer does also).

Meh, free tokkul plus some fairly good Mage xp makes me not care what I'm doing, just to stay alive.

Oh and I owned them like 2 or 3 times before hand too, but they decided to make things difficult for me.

Anyways, that's it for the night. Tomorrow I'll probably Ancient a bit at Barrows and probably get back to Fletching and Merchanting.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Guess I didn't wanna merchant yet.

So today, I started with ancienting at Barrows, I nearly broke even with runes, but the racks and minds helped out a bit. No items :( Then I decided to kill Green Dragons since I had ancients on, but at the time I was at the elf place and I thought I'd melee a few elves to get some more crystals. Got 10 more so that's good. Then went to Green Dragons. I almost went duo Rex with Uga(noob) but we couldn't work it out. So I kept at it. I ended the day with 246 Green Hides, and 230 D Bones (actually have 305 but started with 75). Tomorrow I'll probably kill like 100 more Greens, and start crafting. If I have time, I'll range some Reds because I have 72 red hides and I should get some even number to sell.

I also bought 7.7k raw sharks at 700 each to cook. I now have enough sharks (9.4k), monkfish (1.4k) and lobsters (1k) to get 93 cooking. Just some round number.

I also did Tears of Guthix and got this level. I have never bought ingredients for Herblore, so that's why it's so low. But all my xp is from my own herbs and Tears of Guthix.

59herbloreln9.png

And don't forget this great clue...

h5kitelt7.png

The fire runes aren't part of the clue, I got them from the Zammy Wizard. And I was at the Chaos Dwarves in the Wildy, in multi, and I couldn't get a pic because I was being attacked.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Did another 110 and ran out of Glory Charges. I think I'm done with Green Drags for now which means I'm concluding Ancients for myself. I hate getting on them so I rarely do.

I didn't have much time today to play, and neither will I tomorrow. But I have a 4 day weekend coming up and I'll start crafting, fletching, alching, and cooking here soon.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

z0mg I'm updating!

Well lately I've been trying to find things to do. One of which was killing Green Dragons. With the hides I was able to do this.

72craftingdh9.png

Then I kept thinking about what to do... So I decided to finally start Recipe for Disaster and I'd have to start Legends, a quest that I've been boycotting for well over a year because a lot of people think that when they finish that quest, they're big shots. So I decided to finally do it.

legendsquestoi7.png

And with the xp I was able to obtain these.

60herblorero9.png

And

65agilityhu3.png

I also happened to be close to finishing Recipe for Disaster, just 2 subquests and the final battle. I hate Karamel tbh.

recipefordisasterbp1.png

W00! So that's Legends and Rfd in 2 days. I also spent quite a bit of time doing some quests so I could do Rfd. Murder Mystery, The Golem, and Shadow in the Storm. So that's 5 quests in 2 days, one of which has 10 subquests. So that means... 18 QP in 2 days :D

Level 60+ in every skill now!

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Well I've been sort of busy lately in Rs.

74prayer117cmbdd2.png

I had enough bones so I decided to get this, 117 cmb!

Then I was bored so I decided to kill a few logs.

71fmwc1.png

And then later I thought, you know, I really need to get some alching and fletching done.

82fletchgl0.png

And then again...

83fletchingvg7.png

So there you go. I also got 89 Magic and took the picture, but forgot to save it :(

codguy.png

Codguy.png

I started the day off with a bit of Hunter, only got to 61 because I got a Maze Random and I lose most of my traps so I just left after the level. I forgot to the save the picture.

Then I started up some Slayer. So here I go.

Forgot about this lvl... Hp always sneaks up on me.

95hpws8.png

Then I got a Specters task, and I was about... 1.5k xp from 61 Herblore (never buy supplies ftw) so I was hoping I'd get it. Well it took a Genie Lamp and an extra Specter after the task but...

61herbloreus4.png

So I continued with Slayer, was really close to 91 Def so...

91defmq3.png

And then finally, to end the night near the end of my last task...

72slayerot6.png

Pretty good day for me. I have 143 Black Demons tomorrow which I'll range.

To make things clear, I'm slowly working towards 90 Slayer using Range and Strength and then a tad bit of Def xp. I will achieve 99 Range and Strength, and then 3 Defence levels (94). So this will take a while but I'm alright with taking breaks to relieve tension and what not.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Bin doin' da gud ol' Slayer lik olwayz. So her is da gud stof.

73slayerxl5.png

I ended up staying home due to illness from Monday to Wednesday then finally went back to school. Crud load of work to do... Blech. Well I ranged more Black demons, TOOK FOREVER. But I got it done. 1 more range task will get me 88 Range :D So yeah, got that easy level up today. Bloodvelds are becoming one of my favorite tasks now :)

And then just a little noteworthy thinger...

1mslayerxpyz6.png

Just about 2.25m xp to go for 85 Slayer!

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Been choppin' through Slayer tasks left and right. Mainly right though.

Came out with this beautiful number. 93 Str and 118 Cmb, I decided to get it on a man and Sheynara decided to come say something. Too bad when I got the lvl she ended up being under me and didn't see me level up... Oh well, the first pic didn't save anyways so here's a pic of her giving me gratz.

93str118cmbeq6.png

And then I was thinking I really wanted to Range some Blue Dragons, just... Something else to do rather than Slayer. But I decide I need to keep at it until 75 Slayer. Well I happened to get Blue Dragons (lucky) and got this purty level :D

88rangeov2.png

And then that same kill (you can look at my PMs) I got this level.

74slayercm9.png

2 lvls on one Dragon :D 1 more Slayer lvl to go!

Then I got a bit bored and I had Tears of Guthix to do but I want all of my xp from that to go to Herblore, and my Hunter was my lowest skill. So I thought I might as well get 63 so I can hunt Red Chinchompas.

62hunterzk6.png

And...

63hunterpo5.png

5 lvls in 1 day :D I should get 75 Slayer Tuesday :)

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Depending on my tasks, I may not get 75 Slayer by Tuesday. After getting a few Hunter lvls... I really wanna get 70+ Hunter, so I may go for that later on and just do a few tasks per day for Slayer.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Had two tasks today, 155 Blk Demons and 120 Evles. Got around 37k Slayer xp which isn't bad. I then decided to go hunt some Red Chinchompas. Got 64 Hunter:

64hunteraf6.png

And now I have to do some homework. I won't leave until I get 66 Hunter so I can finally wear that nice cape. Then it'll be back to Slayer for moi. I've got 122 Lessers for my next task.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Got on again and decided to get 65 Hunter. I only need 130 or so more Red Chins for 66 then it's back to Slayer. I should have 75 Slayer no later than Wednesday, depending on my school schedule and work to do.

65hunterko4.png

<3:

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Here we go...

Ready?

Now are you?

Too bad!

66hunterez6.png

Lawl, Hunter lvl ftw.

Can wear a nice purty cape now too.

I also did a Lesser Demon task and did a clue, nothing special. Got 147 Dags next so that'll be a fun task :D

<3:

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Got out of most of school today, I had a choral festival with one of the two choirs I sing in and although it's a bad choir (since it's open to anybody, there's a lot of bad singers) we ended up doing really well and were the stars of the competition. We did the BEST and were the crowd's FAVORITE. It was a lot of fun and the judge was nearly speechless when she walked up to talk to us about the performance :D

Well I got on, finished my Dags, got a clue (rarely get to do lvl 2 clues) and here's what I got, it's an item... Well 2 actually! Not much but meh, I consider it worthwhile to post.

adamhelmh3gpage3aj7.png

And I also got some Bloodvelds (imo, best Slayer task at my lvl without cannon. Really low lvl with 120 hp, so with 120+ Bloodvelds we're looking at 14.4k+ xp, and those are the low tasks. I've had 160s (from Lost City) so they're great. And now I'm going to be back at Dags for a slightly shorter task (129) for tomorrow. I will get 75 Slayer tomorrow, then I need to do a tiny bit of fletching and alching a bit on Thursday while a friend uses my Guilded Altar. Then on Friday I'm going to Rc Nats with Tripsis <3:

codguy.png

Codguy.png