~Codguy's Blog~ OSRS - Quest Cape Completed

ahhh, that would explain why I haven't seen you since my return from Chicago... Have fun...

(btw, I will totally bump this... until i leave to go camping on friday...)

"How you act when no one is looking is the clearest indicator of the strength or depravity of your true character. "

yeah, he's deffinetly a little excited...dont worry its not a glitch...d legs are meant to stretch in that area for that reason.

bumpo!

"How you act when no one is looking is the clearest indicator of the strength or depravity of your true character. "

yeah, he's deffinetly a little excited...dont worry its not a glitch...d legs are meant to stretch in that area for that reason.

bumpity, bumpity, bump!

Thank you Dan! It was nice to actually find my blog after 10 days.

Well Europe was so awesome! I would use vulgar language to emphasize my excitement, but I shouldn't. I had so much fun and I'm disappointed that I'm back at home now, lol. It was so amazing. I'd go over everything that I did, but it'd take too long. To make it short, I went to London, Paris, Florance, and Rome. And I also went clubbing... As a 16 year old :twisted:

Hehe, glad to be back in a way!

codguy.png

Codguy.png

sweetness! And, please, enlighten me as to what a clubbing experience in Europe is like...

sweetness! And, please, enlighten me as to what a clubbing experience in Europe is like...

First, imagine every chick in the club as being the hottest one you've ever seen. Then imagine about 30-50 guys (depending on the club size) that are all wanting to... Tap all of that. Now some guys are very desperate for some... Action, and become very creepy and in need to hit on 16 year old girls to get some of that... Action.

Haha, if for some reason I need to edit any of that, please just tell me, I can do so.

But yeah, it was awesome. It was kind of a tourist-y club, but whatever. It was awesome, lots of alcohol that I couldn't drink, and lots of dirty stuff, haha.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm back from a little break of Rs. I got bored of it after I came back from Europe and just wanted a break to do other things. Plus I've been so busy, worked for 50 hours this week... Ugh.

But I'm back! Looking to make some money for a certain item in my near future, but also to have some fun.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Well I began by getting this level from Tears of Guthix.

63herbloretl0.png

Then killed a load of Dust Devils. Nothing amazing. Afterwards I began to melee some Blues (got about 118 or so in 10 loads (hides and bones)). Got a clue and I was awarded with this...

zammycoiflt8.png

Well I have calculated everything in my bank and it seems my networth is roughly 102m right now, saving up for something nice!

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Well I've been killing Blue and Green Dragons recently with the rise in price of hides and bones. And when a lot of pkers came through I decided to stop killing them and just chat with my new clan chat (if you wanna join, just type in my name :)). So it's all good!

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Well I decided to stop killing Dust Devils... Got boring. I then decided to do a few more trips to Greens. Then I sold the 325 Green Hides (made into leather; 1.75k ea), 190 Blue Hides (also leather; 2k ea), 275 D Bones (2k ea; sold 182 for 2.1k ea yesterday too), 72 Red Hides (4k ea), and 28 Black Hides (3k ea) that have been sitting around my bank. Gave me a nice 1.8m or so, along with another 400k from the previous D Bones yesterday. Up to 18.8m cash, just inching my way along.

Then did a clue, was junk though. Gonna start up some Slayer tomorrow.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Well I only got one Slayer task done, and it was like two thirds of a Black Demon one, so I got bored... Haven't really done much lately. Right now I'm doing a few runs at Barrows. Nothing's really interesting lately. I may start Fishing here soon, or Ranging. Because I think I may go for those as my next 99s, those and Firemaking.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Well I've been doing so many things lately... But I did a clue that I got from Elves while doing a Slayer task, a decent reward, just really hard to sell these kind of skirts, so I have a Normal and Gold Trimmed Rune Skirt now.

runegskirtnk4.png

Then I found a seller for yew logs at 350 each, saw some buyers for 360 each, bought them and went to Forums. Bought and sold 15k for a 165k profit (someone bought 380 ea and another bought 355 ea for 1k each) and in the mean time I strung some of my yews (u) to get this...

86fletchingik7.png

And then afterwards I decided to go try out the new haircuts and clothes, and with purple being my favorite color, I came out with this (added a few items that I thought went well with the clothes and hair)...

newoutfitrx9.png

And now I'm fishing Monk(ey)fish. Going to go for 85 Fishing probably.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

WELL...

I got bored... As usual. I started fishing some Monkfish, got to about 350 or so... Then realized that Sharks were going down! Ooo, I can afford some, why not buy some to get my rank up in Cooking? So I buy 5k raw sharks, cook them all, up to a little over 14.2m xp and I went up an amazing 13k or so ranks! So that was quite exciting. Fast xp along with some really quick ranks in Cooking. Now I don't feel like a noob who stopped right at 99 Cooking.

Sold the sharks to have some money again because I had previously bought 229k Pure ess (65 ea). That was enough for 85 Rc. Well I happened to find another 65 ea seller in w2 (which is fairly uncommon) and bought another 79k Pure Ess to have enough for 87 Rc. That's 341k nats... Dang. So I'm going to have some nice profit :D

Then I decided I want to train Thieving, except I wanna try out PP and I haven't done the quest(s) so off to do some. But I need a cat... So I get a kitten and decide to let it grow into a cat, just for convenience. So right now I'm doing some fletching, nearly 3k yew longs completely strung so far. Still 15k logs to cut and 24k (u) longs to be strung.

Fun stuff!

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Well 4k yew longs are strung now. Then I did some Barrows, no luck. And also, something very interesting... Th3 Crusader was doing a little raffle, he took all the blogscapers' names and put them into a hat, and drew out 3 names, the first getting Infinity Boots, the second getting 200k, and the third getting 100k. QueenValerie got the boots, Nac Fan got the 200k and then... This happened...

crusadercontestzp4.png

I guessed that it would be me. Obviously a joke, because how often does that actually happen? Well, it happened to me. I was picked and got 100k. Thanks Crusader!

And just to show it...

crusadercontest100khv2.png

codguy.png

Codguy.png

It's late and I don't want to update my blog right now, however I'm starting a new goal. Thieving. I will be going for 99 Thieving as of today and so far I've gotten some nice lvls :D You'll see them tomorrow. I'll get a goal bar tomorrow also. 99 Thieving here I come!

Just so you know, I not only like Thieving now (Pyramid Plunder, it's fun!), but also I want a purple achievement cape (besides Cooking, it's ugly and too common tbh) to go along with my purple outfit. So here I go!

codguy.png

Codguy.png

So I did Itchlarin's Little Helper the other day, and quickly did Contact! afterwards, so that I could do Pyramid Plunder with ease. Started yesterday and ended up getting all of these lvls...

65thievingih3.png

66thievinglj2.png

67thievingss7.png

68thievinght5.png

69thievingzt1.png

70thievingnl9.png

Planning on getting 74 Thieving today. I'm not feeling great so that could differ, but that's my goal for the day.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Ended up hanging out with friends today and dealing with clan stuff. Which reminds me, if you're interested in joining a beginning clan, 85+ cmb that does lots of events and pks when big enough, just PM me on the forums or in game.

So I didn't get much xp, but I did get this in room 2...

pharaohssceptrecb8.png

I was shocked at first, just getting kicked out all of a sudden saying I have a new sceptre. Lol. Pretty sweet! I think besides a nice hat and cape, I have everything for my outfit now (normal clothes, Infinity Boots, Pharaoh's Sceptre, Barrows Gloves, Fury, 99 Thieving Cape (t), Purple Phat). And then of course...

71thievingsz6.png

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Well I decided not to do that much today, because I had a bad day and just wanted to relax, talk with friends and what not. But here are these couple of levels.

72thievingtn9.png

And...

73thievinglo1.png

1m+ xp in Thieving now :D Got a clan event tomorrow so I still won't be Thieving that much, but I'm looking for 75 at least tomorrow. My Thieving rank has gone up about 23k ranks so far since I started (at lvl 64), I'm now at approx. 23.6k. Great progress for being busy a lot.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

gratz on the sceptre :D they are fun to get if you want to thief i like world 120 it has loads of people, only bad thing is the doors change a lot, but there is normally a 6+ person team ;)

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

Hehe, a pretty good day today!

Started off with a little Cw with my clan, did horrible though :( Lol.

Then I thought, I should really get that Prayer lvl and finally 119 cmb...

So...

78prayer119cmbuk3.png

I know it isn't the right pic... I forgot the save the pic, but getting a cmb level at this high of a level needs a picture for it. So 78 Prayer and 119 Cmb!

And then I went back to PP, on world 120, thanks for that! A lot of people doing it which makes finding the right door easier. Good xp this way!

74thievingla1.png

75thievingyo9.png

76thievinghg7.png

Hehe, I'm thinking about getting one more level tonight, but I'm getting tired and am going to take a break. So I may or may not get 77 Thieving. But that's pretty cool I'd say.

codguy.png

Codguy.png