~Codguy's Blog~ OSRS - Quest Cape Completed

And now for the moment you've all been waiting for (okay, so only a few people, if that)!

75slayeray2.png

Thanks Shey and Oreo, and Almighty too!

I'm definitely bored of Slayer now and I'm going to take it easy tomorrow, fletch and alch a bit so a friend can use my Guilded Altar. Then on Friday I'll start Rcing to 75 Rc!

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Hey cod! Thanks for letting me use your house for that prayer level today. You seem pretty cool, and good luck to you on your goals.

Edit: weird! I just noticed you have ssphinkq2ss added, and I added him a looong time ago to buy hides or something of the like (deleted now).

lalalasig2.png

Hey cod! Thanks for letting me use your house for that prayer level today. You seem pretty cool, and good luck to you on your goals.

Edit: weird! I just noticed you have ssphinkq2ss added, and I added him a looong time ago to buy hides or something of the like (deleted now).

I like to think of myself as being pretty cool. It's a good self moral riser. Add me if you like, always open to talk to new people. Good luck with 91 Rc! I'm just headed for 75 for now, but in the long run 91.

Ssphinkq2ss was one of the few people who had no clue who I was when I was hosting a house party for my 99 Attack and I usually delete people and then keep private on so if they message me again, I'll talk if they desire so. He talks to me every so often but I don't engage into a conversation with him lol.

Congratulations on 75 slayer!! :thumbsup: \' How's that day of rest coming?

Thank you! It was quite an achievement because after a little while of Slayer (like 100-200k xp of Slayer) I lost interest mainly because of the tasks. But it's a good way to train.

I started out by fletching a bit, and alching. I opened up my house for my friend, Bigboyy123 and lalala7324 came along too because he needed an altar and I happened to be going to my house. So I did some alching and then just stuck around as he kept getting his xp, I had some hw to do. Then afterwards while working on my homework I decided I'd start some cooking, so I got about 1.6k lobs cooked.

Which now leads me to my next post...

codguy.png

Codguy.png

As I said, started doing my hw and cooking lobs, got 1.6k done. Then today I started and cooked another 1.4k for this purty lvl...

90cookingms5.png

And then I sold the 3k lobs so I could have some money again (was down to about 30k gp). So I thought, I might as well start up on Rc!

Began it, went really well, saw Tripsis and she was failing horribly because she kept getting distracted :D I ended the day with about 7k nats made and this purty lvl (yay, another 70 stat)...

70rcwa6.png

And finally... I need to make 49,868 Nature Runes for 75 Rc. I'll catch up to Tripsis! I'll have 71 by tomorrow, and if I go crazy (15.2k nats) I could get 72 tomorrow but I think I'll do what I can and start cooking a bit to relax. I will have 72 Rc by Sunday though.

Also, there was this 119 that kept bugging me (trying to pk me) so I decided I'd come at him with range and dds :D I went up, super potted and praying (att and str) and started specing him, got him down to about 5 hp on my last spec (hit a 23-24 for my last I believe and he had 98 hp to start with, ate 2 sharks I believe). But I wasn't able to ko him when I got out my bow because it took too long. I was definitely the one winning though, since he only had a dds... Anyways, then some 115 came over and attacked us (pjed) and we both teled. I was just trying to get rid of them lmao.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Wow... I did something today that I thought I wouldn't do for a long time...

I SOLD MY SANTA!

It kept on falling in price so I sold it finally. I sold it for about 19.5m (a little less, the guy was short on cash) and then immediately bought a Robin and Dragon Axe. So now I have 12m sitting in my bank along with 5k yew longs to be alched and made (have everything), 13.4k raw sharks, 19.5k raw lobs... Wow, I calculater earlier that if I didn't buy the Robin or D Axe, I would come out to be 49m cash after making and selling the nats too :D I'm going for 99 Cooking now, it's official. Gonna 71 Rc first though, that way 99 Cooking will be my 1800th lvl.

Well to make it more official, with the extra money, I bought 11k more Raw Sharks, which is enough for 99 Cooking! So I will get 71 Rc and make a few nats, but will not get 72 before 99 Cooking. 99 Cooking will be my 1800th lvl so I wanna make sure to get a 99 for it. After 99 I'll finish up 75 Rc. At that point... I'll have a lot cash and start to skill a lot and maybe work towards 70+ all skills.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

• 3 weeks later...

Well I'm back from my little break that was unanounced. I just got really bored.

So I will post pics tomorrow, gotten 71 Rc, 73 Crafting, and 74 Crafting. I'll take my time with Cooking because I can't just do things constantly, I need to do multiple things to be successful. So I'm back!

codguy.png

Codguy.png

On Wednesday I did a few Barrow runs to get this.

ahbottom2tk5.png

Well I decided to go off to Barrows today, also some friends of mine were doing it too. Was doing everything normal until I decided that I wanted to make more profit (i.e. on the minds and deaths). So I decided to use Veracs on everybody (and Cbow w/ Karils on Ahrim or safespotting Dharok), and it's really good. With a super att and str I own everybody up. I ended up getting these 2 items.

vbrassy2tr9.png

dhhelmor4.png

I've never had a Dh Helm before so that's a new item (need 4 more for everything) and now I've barrowed both Veracs and Dharok (complete sets).

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Well with 4k chaos that I've recently obtained, I'm going to go kill some Iron Dragons, hoping for an item. I bought 3k green hides and I have enough for 2k more. However I like to buy 3k at a time (3k hides makes 1k bodies, no weird numbers) so I'm hoping I'll get something so I can afford the last 1k hides to make a grand total of 6k Green Hides. But whatever, it's xp nonetheless.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Did a crappy clue that I got from Iron Dragons, got nothing. I had 4k Chaos so I thought I'd go kill some Iron and Steel Dragons and nothing but some bloods, gp, and the clue.

Then I decided to go to Hell Hounds and get another clue, got it along with like 32k str xp, now I'm 200k from 94 Str. Did the clue and finally got a somewhat good item.

runetlegsim9.png

codguy.png

Codguy.png

GL man, I'm going to do a blog soon. Thanks for the 100k btw!

and for the hell of it - HYT!!! :XD:

Heh, no problemo. Why does your RSN say retired?

Well good day for me... Was bored so I decided to just kill a few willows.

82wcbg3.png

I decided to do a few Barrow runs, and here I got a purty Guthan Skirt.

gskirt3bo2.png

Then later I decided to do a few more but get some Magic xp so no Veracs for me and...

guthanskirt4rj9.png

Another Guthan Skirt! That now makes 4 Guthan Chainskirts, my most common item now. Also you may notice that I picked up a deathpile there, I however didn't see who died so I was unable to give it back =\ But I guess that's cool with me, gave my rune supply a boost.

Pretty nice day for me. I'm now cooking some lobs because I'm working on some Homework.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

gratz on skirts :D its my most common item to 8-)

really hope that will change to spears for both of us!

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

Well I had to do homework tonight that I kind of forgot about so I thought I'd cook while doing it.

92cookingsk6.png

Such a nice lvl, halfway to 99! Got 4k lobs done too.

And also some guy wanted to buy my D Sq for 1.1m, and I bought it for 980k :D So I'll buy that back tomorrow in w2 when I sell some stuff.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Hey codguy, gewd luck with your goals! Since you wanted to join the 99 cooking race, that must be one of them too, and good luck with that.

You can of course join the race! Just let me know your starting xp (when you asked to join I suppose, or currently), add me ingame (I'll do the same), and screenie your levels and post them in my blog so I can get them in there (you can crop then any way you want). It'll be close, twizz is like, inches from nolifing since he's already 670k in front. :P

61784167.jpg

Thanks gambling.

I'm currently killing Dust Devils for the last 200k xp of this Str lvl (gonna be 94) so once I'm done with that, I'm going to go for 99 Cooking again. But this time I'll do it, I'm racing now :D

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Well yesterday I was killing some Dust Devils to get 94 Str (needed 200k xp) so I didn't quite finish last night, so I finished up today.

94strom5.png

Killed about 500 Dust Devils.

And now I am continuing my quest for 99 Cooking. I'm racing 3 people right now and I started out in the lead and it's going to stay that way :D I'm hoping to finish up by the middle of next week. Yay. I'll get 93 tomorrow, 94 Friday, and then hopefully nearly 97 by Sunday.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Been really wanting to get this lvl out of the way.

94cookingeq1.png

94/99 Cooking :D Just 5 more lvls to go, and it's Shark time now (no burning)!

Less than 5m xp to go and I have 24.3k sharks to cook!

codguy.png

Codguy.png