~Codguy's Blog~ OSRS - Quest Cape Completed

W00t!

92att114cmbtb6.png

114 cmb too :)

That puts me at about 327k xp more than Fire now. I just got 2 lvls in 2 days, which at 90+... Is pretty good. Got about 425k xp yesterday and about 460k xp today I believe.

421 points, and I'm going to bank my cash every combat lvl so I know how many points it was.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

I'm trying to stick with at least 200 points a day, and I finished today with 200. Tomorrow I'm going to try to do 300, and same with Saturday, finishing Sunday with 100-200 (busy on Sundays). I'm hoping to have 95 Attack by the end of the weekend, which seems kinda hard, I haven't checked if I can make it with those amounts of points, but I can try. 94 Attack will be easy as eating pie by the end of the weekend.

93 Attack tomorrow for sure!

codguy.png

Codguy.png

94hpta5.png

Used 10 points because I wanted to get a pic of it.

And then this...

93attackmx2.png

I'm finishing up 300 points for today, then if I get 300 tomorrow, 94 tomorrow :)

codguy.png

Codguy.png

I need 100 more points and some xp from just killing portals tomorrow to get 94. If I just killed it tomorrow (get like 400 points) and get 200 on Sunday, I could reach 95, but I won't do that.

I got 310 points today (10 went to Hp) and after 4 days... I have gained approximately 2,009,000 xp for Attack, and 3 lvls. That's an average of 502k xp per day. I've gained and used up 931 points now, and that's about 233 points per day. Insane huh? Just 5.4M xp to go.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Do some quests :(

Those ugly cook gaunts and ugly initiate bottoms are gettin to me :shame:

hows the weather up there. where the rich people live. currently, in the poor area its -1.

Do some quests :(

Those ugly cook gaunts and ugly initiate bottoms are gettin to me :shame:

Yeah I know, I don't really care if I have initiate or not, same thing to me practically. After 99 Attack I'm gonna go Quest crazy probably. I hate these gloves too =\

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Well I got on for half an hour on Saturday, ended up getting quite busy. But in the end I pulled off 200 points after working a bit today. Now at 8.1M xp and my highest stat now.

94att115cmbkr0.png

115 cmb too!

codguy.png

Codguy.png

I got behind Fire in the race because I couldn't get on Saturday and not much on Sunday, but I'm minimizing the lead. He's getting really bored and I have my ups and downs, luckily the past couple of hours have been ok so the points have been racking in. Here's my special level. Just 4 more to go!

95attgo7.png

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Got 200 more points today, I was hoping for at least 300 but I wasn't feeling great and I decided to go outside for a while, and I visited my old middle school for kicks too.

But here's a little present...

96attvh0.png

97 by Sunday and I'm planning on getting 99 Attack in Saturday, sometime during the day, that way I have plenty of time. With 97 I'll get 116 Cmb :)

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Well I decided to take a little break. My last day playing was Friday and now it's the next Friday and I'm playing again. I have until Tuesday to get 99 Attack or else my friend wins his little deal thingy (he thinks I can't get 99 Attack within 3 weeks). So here I go. I still need to average at least 200 a day. But I don't wanna play much on Tuesday, just the party so I wanna make sure to get 200-300 points a day now. Sounds good!

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Got 300 points today, going for 400+ tomorrow. I need to average 300 a day, rather than 200 I said in the previous post, just a mistake. So I've got 4 more days to reach 99 Attack, which is 2.6M xp away. I can do it! I will get it on Tuesday night, I will have the exact time and details by Monday/Tuesday. I'm busy Tuesday afternoon so it has to be after dinner (PST) so if it all goes according to plan, maybe 7-8 Pm (PST) and 10-11 PM (EST). Just a thought though.

The party will be at my house, and I'll lvl off the friend of my choice, I don't know who will be there so I don't know who it will be.

400 points to get tomorrow, along with 97 Attack and 116 Cmb!

codguy.png

Codguy.png

97att116cmbpa2.png

Hehe, was in the German world for the PC world and wanted to lvl up in it. So there you have it, 97 Attack and 116 Combat. I'll get 98 tomorrow and 99 Tuesday for the party :)

codguy.png

Codguy.png

I may have the party on Monday night for a specific friend, but I dunno if I can put forth that much PC before hand because I have an internship on Sunday and I'm getting a haircut on Monday probably. But I can try. So Probably Tuesday but maybe Monday.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

98attackgf1.png

W00! One more to go! I need about 550 more points.

Part3h Details:

Tuesday, March 27th.

7:00 Pm PST, 10:00 Pm EST. Sorry, I don't wanna figure out other times.

My house, Rimmington portal. World 99 of course :)

I will be getting the level at approximately 7:30 Pm PST, so my house will be open for half an hour (or maybe a bit more) before hand, then it will be open for longer after I get back from getting my cape. I have a Guilded Altar and a combat ring, along with many other things. However it isn't a completely updated house, so it doesn't have everything that a house with 70 Con can have. But whatever.

I would greatly appreciate it if people came, even if it were for just the level.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Well I ended up getting 420 points today! Wow! That puts me ahead, and that gives me enough time to get a haircut and go shopping a bit tomorrow and still get the last 713k xp I need for 99. I am still having the party at the same time on Tuesday, I'm busy on Tuesday and wanna make sure that I can log in and just go get my level.

About 300-310 more points to get :)

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Wo0o0o0o go fishman! I <3 you omg yeah I'll try to be at the party on Tuesday, I'm going to the mall after school and I'll try to be back before then so I can be on and say congrats. If not, congrats on 99 attack Fishman! :D

-Wolfy

P.S. Post on my blog <3

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D