~Codguy's Blog~ OSRS - Quest Cape Completed

GOOD LUCK CODGUY!!! 200 posts ftw!!! -grins (yes I'm copying Tripsis now, good way to keep under smilie count -winks- :wink: lol)-

Nice on 72 RC btw!

4vr93cy.jpg

Thanks Terly for the best Avatar in TipIt -winks-

Well been training Prayer. I kept thinking I'd get a combat lvl but... I didn't, obviously. I'll get 119 next Prayer lvl.

76prayerwo2.png

77prayerkq9.png

And then this just in...

91magicai7.png

Well with Miths coming out, I decided to try out 1k Magic Darts at them, and failed to get anything. Then with 11k from 91 Magic, decided to go to Steels and Irons to finish it up along with the 9k Fire Bolts I'm planning on using up. Let's hope I get something finally!

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Still working on using Fire Bolts on Steels. However finally I got something decent.

dskirt3la6.png

My 3rd D Skirt ever, which is my 3rd Dragon drop. Unless you count the 3 D Meds from Barrows...

codguy.png

Codguy.png

gratz nub :) next d drop for me

d chain from solo queen pl0x?

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

Did a clue that I got from Steels, the reward wasn't great, but it sure increases my cash flow some. Had to sell it cheap though, they're so hard to sell.

guildedskirtqb1.png

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Well I decided to do a few runs at Barrows. Ran into this huge noob, Joey something or other. Well during my 3rd and final run of the evening, I got to Dharok's tomb to find a pretty robe on top of various other items. So off I run to pick everything up.

barrowslootri6.png

I got 760 chaos from the pile, so the others are from the chest. So the gp and leftover chaos are from the chest, pretty lame chest, but nice loot :D

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Well I decided to do a few runs at Barrows. Ran into this huge noob, Joey something or other. Well during my 3rd and final run of the evening, I got to Dharok's tomb to find a pretty robe on top of various other items. So off I run to pick everything up.

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8744/barrowslootri6.png

I got 760 chaos from the pile, so the others are from the chest. So the gp and leftover chaos are from the chest, pretty lame chest, but nice loot :D

You mean Joeyskoten?

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Well, i have to hand it to cod. He's one awesome dude. I'm not sure if he knew that I was a TIFer at the time, but when I just died in dharoks tomb, I added and pmed him and he went to get my stuff. All my stuff. 10 mil worth of stuff. And returned it, with no questions asked.

So without further ado, Cod, here's that screenie I promised. And thank you.

barrowsreturnyu8.png

"How you act when no one is looking is the clearest indicator of the strength or depravity of your true character. "

yeah, he's deffinetly a little excited...dont worry its not a glitch...d legs are meant to stretch in that area for that reason.

Yeah Freesia, Joeyskoten. I was just playing around because we're friends. Btw, emote p10x.

Well, i have to hand it to cod. He's one awesome dude. I'm not sure if he knew that I was a TIFer at the time, but when I just died in dharoks tomb, I added and pmed him and he went to get my stuff. All my stuff. 10 mil worth of stuff. And returned it, with no questions asked.

So without further ado, Cod, here's that screenie I promised. And thank you.

barrowsreturnyu8.png

Haha, I still think you're so lucky. 10.5m saved by someone you never met before. I had never heard of you before, besides seeing you at Barrows just tonight. So as a kind citizen, I dropped all my food and rushed over to get everything back. I missed the minor stuff like pots, food, and ring of life, lol. Too bad that didn't help. So yeah, it was no problem helping you out there. Joey gave me like 7 monkfish to finish the run since I had no food. Karma sucks, nothing back :(

But I feel good tonight. Made a new friend who coincidently was a Tifer, got in line for some good karma, and been chillin'!

Nothing good yet...

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Thank you everyone.

Good thing he never knew that I actually found all the armor in perfect condition, then dropped it to make him pay a lot for all the repairs! Muah!

Hehe.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Well I did a few Barrow runs, nothing good. Then after selling some stuff from my bank and housing some stuff that I never did put in (needed bank space), I went to Dust Devils to get a Range lvl. So I'll be working on that.

Just so people know, I am leaving for Europe early Thursday morning and will be gone for 10 days, so keep my blog bumped please! :D I really can't wait to go. I'll try to get 89 Range before I leave though.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

that explains why i don't see you here...

"How you act when no one is looking is the clearest indicator of the strength or depravity of your true character. "

yeah, he's deffinetly a little excited...dont worry its not a glitch...d legs are meant to stretch in that area for that reason.

ok, so now it's only 7 and a half mil i'm indebted to you...

BTW, I like giving nice presents to nice ppl

repaymentoa5.png

Got a clue from Hell Hounds and ended up with this, not much, but something.

runetskirtex4.png

And then right after words, Dan decided to show his gratitude towards my kindness and rewarded me with one of his rewards from Barrows just then...

ghelmfromdanncr1.png

Hehe, thank you!

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Still at Hell Hounds hoping for a clue. Killed around 150, and if I get a Range lvl before a clue, I'm stopping. It's starting to get rediculous :(

So I think I'll try to get and do a clue, get 89 Range, and then 78 Prayer to get 119 cmb finally for today.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Well finally I got a clue after about 200 Hell Hounds.

zpage1spage3jn2.png

Better than the previous skirt! Lol.

And then here's another clue I forgot to post when I did it. This was back... Like 2 weeks ago.

zcroziermu0.png

codguy.png

Codguy.png

89rangeqg6.png

Got a few hides and bones with that level up too.

Time to do a few last Barrow runs and then call it a night. I will be back the night of the 21st, so keep my blog bumped!

Going to Europe, I'll bring back everyone something nice (yeah right).

W00!

codguy.png

Codguy.png