~Codguy's Blog~ OSRS - Quest Cape Completed

Well I got on for a little bit the last day I played, enough to get this lvl.

77thievingrd0.png

Then I went to play some Cw with some clan friends. But that was it. Haven't really been online since.

I've decided I'm going to get 120 Combat before I go back to the Pyramid, I just wanted a break because people keep passing my level :(

So I need to get a Strength level (250k or so xp away), and 4 Prayer lvls (have the bones for it). If I want to continue, I could get a Defense level too because that's only about 250k xp away as well.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Been training a bit of Slayer lately. Haven't been doing much though. Almost 95 Str and 76 Slayer. And then my friend quit so he gave me nearly 800k cash, full Guthix Armor (rune), and various other little things (like 12k willows). I kept that Body and Legs and sold the Kite and Helm, then sold my Gold and Trimmed Rune skirts while in w1. Sold some other rune stoof.

Anyways, sold some various things to raise up 11m, donated it to Brain to get a Godsword for pics for Tip.it, but things fell apart and he gave everyone the money back without buying the sword completely. Prices changed quick.

I'll update with some pictures tomorrow, hopefully when I get some more levels.

I'll be going back to Thieving probably after 120 Combat and various other little things. Adios until tomorrow.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Well I've been doing some Slayer lately. Wasn't too far away from the level, plus my Strength and Defense was dying to level up as well. So here's the first level up... Great for combat :)

95strct1.png

And then of course...

76slayerjl7.png

One of those tasks that I got recently, from a Greaters task, I got this, not great, but something...

runetlegs2uw1.png

So then I decided, ooo! I'll go Barrowing, maybe get something lucky finally. Nothing the first trip... But my second trip...

vskirtgskirthalfkeytdmi6.png

W00T! My first triple drop :D May not be that great... And may have had a half key... But that's still a triple drop! W00!

Now I'm just ranging some Blue Dragons for the end of the night. I'll go do Tears of Guthix too since I can now.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Nice triple drop :D

Good luck getting a spear, I've gotten all but 4 as well, but at 48 items (missing spear too...friend has like 7 spears at 80 items :? )

Blooblyblobl.gif

Legends quest completed at lvl 47 on X Legendre X

#3056 to 99 firemaking, achieved on July 4th, 2007.

Tied for #1854 to 99 farming, achieved on September 3rd, 2008.

You got those drops off MY luck. Sadly my luck works for everyone but me. Anyways congrats on the drops,

and good luck with whatever you do next.

~~Skull Emblem~~

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Well... Eradicate It and Brainiac invited me to go kill the Sara General in GWD, we thought we had an idea to make it so we wouldn't get hit very often, but it didn't work out. However before hand I realized I needed to get 70 Agility to get in, so I went to Ape Atoll to get those 5 levels finally. I found out almost at 68 Agility that it didn't work, but I decided to finish up to 70.

So here we go, another 70+ stat :D

66agilitykp7.png

67agilityrw2.png

68agilitydt5.png

69agilityif8.png

70agilityay9.png

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Well I've been hanging out at my friend's house a lot lately, and was playing Runescape. He would play on his character (noob right now), and then we'd switch off, I'd cook a bit on my pure skiller...

Anyways, I finally started playing (still on his computer) on Codguy and ended up buying 16k iron ores (enough for 75 Smithing), and 1.5k gold ores (enough to make rings, amulets, and necklaces of all my gems, ALL of my gems (about 1.3k or so gems). So that means I need to RC some Cosmics... But for now, I have enough Forging Rings for all of my iron. I'm going to make all of the bars into knives, sell enough to make a little profit (50k of 80k knives) and use the rest for Range.

So I decided to start Smithing because I can smelt while doing school work :)

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Bumpage!

I haven't been doing much lately because I've been either busy or bored.

I ended up Barrowing and after 10 dry trips, got a K Skirt, nothing amazing. I'll upload it later.

I then bought some D Boots (560k) and a Warrior Ring (500k). While I was there I bought a Dark Bow and Ahrim Top for my friend and he paid me back and a little profit, so that was nice. I tried out the bow and it sucks tbh, only good for the spec, which is ok, only good for Dragon Arrows.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Way to spoil it lol.

Well as promised...

kskirt2ih4.png

Then... I decided to kill some Dust Devils for 92 Def (90k xp away at the time), so I wondered off to the cavern... 4 Dust Devils before I level up and I see something red on the ground. I glance at it and thought, oh cool, pretty sweet. Then I looked back at it after reading my chat box... And examine it closer... I turned red, started shaking, and almost screamed... Except it was late at night. I couldn't believe my eyes. I just got what everyone would love to get, and for the full share too!

dchainmw2.png

z0mg rich p10x! Lol, I freaked out. Then 4 Dust Devils later got this level up, which is nothing compared to the previous picture.

92defpi4.png

Two things, thank you everyone who made me wear a Row instead of a Warrior Ring from the Blogscape chat. It was a very good choice. Row at Dusties from now on. And also for a special someone, Emerald > Ruby.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Well I'm going to be Barrowing, and using my brand new chain for a little while, the negative bonus for mage offense is like a karil skirt, so I decided I'll barrow with it for a little while, using another one of my various Barrowing methods.

I can get 3 runs into one trip without a single dose of prayer pot or Guthans :)

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Well buying Pure Ess kind of failed... And it wouldn't have done much for me, if anything at all. So I was wondering what I should do... When I noticed someone in the Blogscape chat was getting Bones to Peaches to camp at Dusties (I forget who it was... Sorry). So after getting a nice purty Obby Cape from the Tzhaars (random training), I decided to go to W2, sell the cape, buy some runes, and then... Bought a new shield as well. My new Dragonfire Shield. And then of course I got Bones to Peaches last night, which only took one night to accomplish. I'll post a picture later, Imageshack sucks right now.

So now I'm charging up my DFS at Blue Dragons, which speaking of it, there are no autoers or gold farmers here at the Ogre Enclave, which means mass banning ftw?

Later I'm going to try some Bandos stuff :) Money p10x~

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Ok well Jagex happened to nerf the safespot in the Bandos boss area just minutes before I went, so that turned out bad. I got 2 trips in, one of which I did actually kill the General and one of his minions, but the second got him down like half hp. So that didn't work well.

Anyways, so now with my Bones to Peaches, my new Dragonfire Shield and also a Dragon Skirt that I just bought, I'm going to be camping out at Dust Devils until I'm lvl 96 Str and Def. The only other thing that I'll be doing is Tears of Guthix (which will get my Herblore and extra level ftw) and also be updating my MTK, after getting 96 Str and Def I'll get getting all the resources from it.

And also I think I'll be buying back some Dragon Bones to level up my Prayer, either up to 82 or 90, depending on what I feel like. That would get me probably 122 cmb or so. Anyways, out for now, cya.

codguy.png

Codguy.png