~Codguy's Blog~ OSRS - Quest Cape Completed

Hehe thanks guys.

Well I've holding off on Prayer, my schedule is getting busier and busier so I'll be Fishing. Hopefully I can get 90 before Winter Break, but whatever. Once Winter Break comes around, I'll be training Prayer and Rcing (bought 60k pure ess so now I have 100k).

Happy holidays!

codguy.png

Codguy.png

I don't like the update... Measures like these must be taken but Jagex created such a huge burden so quick, there's a problem with it. They shouldn't take such drastic measures quite yet at least :(

I'm staying with the game though.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Omg there's a hide function on these forums for a reason! Ahhh it burns!

:D Nice looks there Cody, and yes, I am hitting on you.

Well some friends wanted me to put up a picture of my bank, here you guys go :)

bankpic121507in8.png

Oh and I got this during the week, have been busy with school work and choir so I haven't done much, not even fishing (which I can afk)...

84fishingyb5.png

codguy.png

Codguy.png

You have a nice Bank, Cod :)

Also congrats on the fishing level!

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

Thanks Nabbagad, it is a pretty hawt bank.

Cody u just so hawt 4 me <3:

Well I'm doing a bit of Barrows, been kind of bored lately. May end up fishing some tonight, I decided against the 90 Fishing because I either have no time to play, or lots of time, and Fishing doesn't go well with that in my book. So I'll go for 85 still this week.

Oh and something new about me... Codguy is no more, it's Codgirl now :D My moobs (male boobs) turned into the real things. But watch out, I dunno how this "time of the month" thing works.

I lol'd at that :)

codguy.png

Codguy.png

lulz! codgirl ><

ive been killin mith drags lately in hopes of a d fullhelm (ive killed like 50 or so now and i got like 10 rune baxes and 4 rune spears and other junk)

u really dont loose much money killing them since the mith bars and d bones pay for almost all ur pots and sharks since sharks ad pots have droped so much (600 per shark and like 4k per p pot pl0x!?!?)

the 3 mith bars per kill can be sold for 1100ea in the GE, i sometimes even make PROFIT! I use like 1 p pot per drag and 1 sip of range pot per drag and 1 sip of super def and antifire every 2 drags.

i get like 6 kills or more per trip, and its fun :P

Idk, somthing new i guess to try if u get bored :P

BTW purple phats are down to 125m o_o

i bought a santa for 17.4m yesterday, and they are 16.5 right now. i hope they stop droping before i start to cry...

ok ima go to bed now, its like 10:30 and im gonna see that new national tresure movie at like 9am cause u can get in for only 5$ when u go before 10am on a weekend o_O

bai!

Silvermist82.png

lulz! codgirl ><

ive been killin mith drags lately in hopes of a d fullhelm (ive killed like 50 or so now and i got like 10 rune baxes and 4 rune spears and other junk)

u really dont loose much money killing them since the mith bars and d bones pay for almost all ur pots and sharks since sharks ad pots have droped so much (600 per shark and like 4k per p pot pl0x!?!?)

the 3 mith bars per kill can be sold for 1100ea in the GE, i sometimes even make PROFIT! I use like 1 p pot per drag and 1 sip of range pot per drag and 1 sip of super def and antifire every 2 drags.

i get like 6 kills or more per trip, and its fun :P

Idk, somthing new i guess to try if u get bored :P

BTW purple phats are down to 125m o_o

i bought a santa for 17.4m yesterday, and they are 16.5 right now. i hope they stop droping before i start to cry...

ok ima go to bed now, its like 10:30 and im gonna see that new national tresure movie at like 9am cause u can get in for only 5$ when u go before 10am on a weekend o_O

bai!

Maybe if they keep dropping (may drop more after Summoning as well?) I may try to invest in one :D

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Decided to get my Herblore up to 70 last night, did that and got 71 just now. Used up most of the herbs in my bank, I bought most of the seconds because they're fairly cheap nowadays.

68herbloreff5.png

69herbloreoz3.png

70herbloreji0.png

71herbloreaw5.png

I then bought enough mith bars (2150) for 73 Smithing and enough Addy Bars (3.5k) for 75 Smithing :D

Gonna go get 70 Hunter now.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

I had a burning desire to obtain all 70+ skills... I got 69 Hunter... just a few xp from 70... And then wanted to wait for a few people to get online. So I went to go Smith a bit, got 72 Smithing in the process. Then with Erad, Nubnara, and Naccy, I got 70 Hunter, all 70+ skills woo! And I was off to bed... Then I realized I needed to upload some pics real quick... And then realized the last thing for a Christmas morning (like 1 am)... My MTK! 2 months worth. Wow, they were sure nice. Made a pretty penny and still have like 450 birds' nests to sell (6156k made so far). Here's everything!

69huntertn7.png

72smithinglh9.png

70hunterub3.png

mtk5la9.png

codguy.png

Codguy.png

So I was surfing blogscape threads of people I know and met and I see this noodle here has the same total as me :P

Good going on the skilling, though that total xp needs to go up hehe <3:

Merry christmas ;)

vold-codguyhighs.jpg :anxious:

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

Heh thanks guys, 70+ may not be that amazing, but finally getting my Herblore and Farming up showed something nice. 75+ now? :wall:

Ended up getting the first season of Scrubs, God of War 2, the Disney Tarzan soundtrack <3: Great musical scores on that. I also got some new bowling shoes and bag :D and some white shirts that I need to wear under my tux and dress shirt when I preform (choir), all my previous white shirts got dirty. Also got some candy and some kickass fudge. I'm hoping that one of my aunts will get me Blood Diamond later today since one of them usually gets me a movie.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

codguy.png

Codguy.png

The skilling continues!

Got a Farming level today, and also decided to Rc a few Cosmics tonight... I was going so fast that I was almost at a level before I knew it.

71farmingbn3.png

73rckg9.png

Things are going really well for me.

codguy.png

Codguy.png