~Codguy's Blog~ OSRS - Quest Cape Completed

Thanks everyone. I've decided that I'm going to buy back the bones (sold previously to raise a bit of cash quickly, will actually profit (sold 1.9k ea, buying back 1.75k ea)) for 82 Prayer, and with that along with 96 Str and 96 Def, I'll also get 98 Hp will get my cmb to 122 (120 with this next def lvl).

So I'll continue doing that, slowly but surely (school sucks) and I'll be dealing with little things like MTK and Tears of Guthix, little things like that. I'll get an Herblore lvl once I get my next Tears of Guthix done, so that's cool. Only a few potions made from like 58-63 (almost 64) Herblore so far. Pretty nice levels with no effort! :D

Oh and also, 400k to 93 Def (will get 97 Hp shortly afterwards).

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Still killing away... Starting to get boring already... But then again, I'm in a pretty isolated spot in the Smoke Dungeon right now.

nodiemr2.png

I also did an interview for N_Odie, so check it out in General Discussion!

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Well I decided to take a little break from training because I got tired of my DFS and wanted to buy a couple of rares... So first off I got this level:

64herbloreen0.png

Then I went and sold the majority of my Barrows armor, my Zerker Ring, Dragon Axe, Robin, and lots more, including my DFS. So I've ended up with nearly 66m cash which will get me a Red Mask and Santa Hat. I'm going to hold on to these until I can purchase more and more expensive rares, just to invest and hold my money in one place rather than all over my bank. Then I'll finally save up to that great ol' purple phat.

Oh and I also visited MTK because I was bored, got some nice results. I'm going to keep a lot of the maples so that I can sell the rest of my willows and just use maples to train FM. So I technically didn't profit from what I'm going to sell, but I get plenty of experience from it all.

mtk2xp3.png

codguy.png

Codguy.png

So I sold a bunch of items from my bank, ended up with a little over 66m. I then bought these two purty items:

santahatih1.png

redmaskle5.png

I forgot to take a picture of the trade but oh well, that cost me 65.6m, that's about an average price. I'm happy :) So now I'm going to be either Barrowing, training, or getting my Hunter up (80 Hunter is 10k Chins=8m p10x?). These are to get my money supply back up. I may start doing some clues as well, depends.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

So I sold a bunch of items from my bank, ended up with a little over 66m. I then bought these two purty items:

santahatih1.png

redmaskle5.png

I forgot to take a picture of the trade but oh well, that cost me 65.6m, that's about an average price. I'm happy :) So now I'm going to be either Barrowing, training, or getting my Hunter up (80 Hunter is 10k Chins=8m p10x?). These are to get my money supply back up. I may start doing some clues as well, depends.

hey, i thought i recognised that mask XD

http://img126.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... de1pd4.png

http://img126.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... de2vq2.png

Also, thanks for coming to my 99 cook party-thing!

http://img126.imageshack.us/my.php?image=99cookbe7.png

Silvermist82.png

Thank you everyone, I would fill this post with quotes, but it's not worth the time, thus you're not worth the time...

I <3: you all.

Well I'm changing some plans to make money now, I'm headed towards that phat before it gets too high in price. First goal is 99 Fletching/97 Magic/76 Rc. I'll be making the bows obviously, then making the nats, and alching. This will rack in some needed money. Then after that I probably will get back to smelting/smithing and make 80k iron knives from my 16k irons, that will get me 3m+. After Smithing, I'll probably buy a Blue Mask, then go for 99 Hunter for money and another 99 skill. This will easily get me enough for a Green Mask and plenty of money to buy ess for a higher Rc level. I'll then Rc up to maybe 82 or so, maybe 83, for plenty of money. By then I'll have hopefully... Around 170m in cash and rares. I'll then continue to invest in rares and find another way to continue my money making. I'm not planning on selling any of my other items, just rares. But then I need to buy back all my items... So if prices stay the same, I'll be looking at making around 220m for the purple phat and items.

Good luck to me :)

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Thank you and no problemo.

Been going to a lot of parties recently, two 99 cooking parties, a 99 attack party, a 91 rc party, and also another 99 cooking party but I missed (Wakka). So here's a pic from Queenvalerie's 91 Rc get together.

queens91rchu9.png

And then also while alching today...

92magicfk3.png

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Well I'll either be alching, smelting (iron), or fletching for a while now. And then after alching as much as I can, I'll buy 64k pure ess (enough nats for 97 mage, 99 fletching, and 77 rc).

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Well I got this easy level up after school today.

69smithingij4.png

I have enough bars to smelt for 71 Smithing, and then enough bars to smith to get 75 from there. Thanks Kota for coming to the level up, he liked the level number :D

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Decided to use up some of my bronze arrows that I bought (bought 157k along with my 2k lol) at the Ogres in King Lathas' Training Ground. Depending on the world and how much attention I'm paying, I can get 35-40k xp an hour, which is good for bronze arrows.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Thank you and no problemo.

Been going to a lot of parties recently, two 99 cooking parties, a 99 attack party, a 91 rc party, and also another 99 cooking party but I missed (Wakka). So here's a pic from Queenvalerie's 91 Rc get together.

queens91rchu9.png

And then also while alching today...

92magicfk3.png

woohoo codnub im in your lvl 92 mage picture <3:

XBL: Wat is Aim

ruins.png

Me = Sick :(

Me also broke up with gf.

Rl is weird :-w

So I've been alching, got 1k done just now. Watched Shey get her magic level (finally got in her pic).

Thinking about what I should do. I've decided instead of smelting/smithing while doing homework, I'll fletch, since I need to make more yew longs. Afk skills ftw.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

boo RL... lol

i play runescape mostly for the socializing and the relaxation it gives me. Most people who quit say its because its too repetitive and you dont get enough results for your effort, but thats exactly what still keeps me playing.

Keep completing those goals codguy! im pullin' for ya :)

(im totally gonna beat you to 99 range (bought 100k bone bolts!) XD )

i calced it out and ill need less than 600k bone bolts to get ot 99 without picking them up. Ill be sittin at those ogres for quite some time ;)

~Silver nub

Silvermist82.png

Thanks Silver and Queen <3: I think those posts right there helped inspire me a bit.

Got this tonight, going to go for 94 Magic and 92 Fletching here soon. I'll either be Rcing, Alching, or Fletching.

87fletchingye1.png

codguy.png

Codguy.png