~Codguy's Blog~ OSRS - Quest Cape Completed

Nice Blog

Thanks Wake.

Well I haven't been playing as much lately but I got the Halloween event done for all 4 of my characters that I play, so that's good. Not much else going on.

sweet, ive only done it on jimboban so far, im gonna do it on silvermist82 and wheat reaper tomarrow :mrgreen:

Silvermist82.png

Been playing on my pures a bit, not sure what I want to do on Codguy.

Any ideas?

I say, try out that new-ish alter, the one that gives random runes, and just rc till you get 1 rc lvl. just 1

ooooor, try to get 1400 cw tickets for the gold plate body and legs! (i knows ur over 1/2 way thar!)

Silvermist82.png

Started out yesterday by visiting MTK, forgot to take a picture so I took a picture later of my inventory. I got some minor herb seeds including 1 Ranarr.

mtk4vw7.png

Then visited Juna and got this nice level.

65herblorenj7.png

Yay, just maging some metal dragons right now for fun.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

I'll update later tonight but I sold a bunch of stuff today, well over 20m worth. My friend is quitting (one of my best friends, creator of Fr33 St0ff Plz!) and he gave me about 20 different things to sell, so that I can split money around to his friends. Sold about 17m+ worth of items today, and 3m of my own (maples and flax mainly). I still have more items to sell for Fnaa (my friend) and he has cash from his green phat and mask too. Ooo lala.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Grats on the farming level :)

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

gosh dang it.. this means what i think it means... and what i think it means is gonna make me sad... i think...ONOES

i only need like 25m worth of splodie things if i wanted to get to 99 range with em. Which i could afford... im not sure if its worth it though. when i could get armadyl helm and legs with my money instead. which im going to... for my xmas present to myself of course :D

grats on that hunter! i need 66 myself some day.

Silvermist82.png

68huntertz4.png

I had trouble finding spots, I spent 45 minutes to find a completely empty world... Just to have someone come along and compete along with me 5 minutes later. So I got up to a wopping 500 chins and left, was able to sell them though :D So I only gave up on Hunter because I was getting nearly half of my normal count.

However then I decided to sell some stuff in my bank and then I bought 6k Dragon Bones which is enough for 85 Prayer. I'll get this later however.

I then found some mith bar sellers for 1.4k each which is pretty decent. So I bought 1.5k bars and made 15k bolts today and attached feathers as well. That sure got boring, but I managed this purty level :D:D:D

70smithingoz2.png

Another 70 stat, addy yay!

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Well I had 557 unenchanted emerald rings in my bank from crafting and I bought 300 for 300k from a friend a long time ago; I decided to enchant them all. Wow that was boring, but now I have nearly 600 Dueling Rings :D I think I'll sell like 300-400 of them and then use the rest to do some fire rune crafting; fast xp.

Now I decided that I'll keep smithing a bit since I have 5k iron bars from smelting and that's enough to get me 71 Smithing and almost 72; I'll get 71 today.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Been selling random things like runes and things I don't use anymore in W2 lately, also sold my iron knives (they went down a lot in price :(). Bought some pure essence to make into natures later. Uh alched a bit. Nothing special.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

79 prayer is nice. Well done :D

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

Well... I ended up selling my santa. I believe that rares will go down in price a bit, and supplies (raw materials) will go up in price because of the GE, so I sold my santa for 23.9m and bought as many dragon bones as I could afford. Leaving me with 681 gp and 31,281 dragon bones. That's enough bones for 96 Prayer, so I need some dedication here soon!

Well realizing I had no money to do anything... I realized I had yew longs and nats, so I took out 4.6k yew longs and nats... And I alched away. Wow that took a while, lol. I hate alching fyi. But in return, I'm up to 3.1m and this purty level.

93magicsq2.png

And then I got bored last night so I burned a few logs for this...

72fmlx0.png

Thanks 1way for keeping my company and giving me some messages!

codguy.png

Codguy.png