~Codguy's Blog~ OSRS - Quest Cape Completed

Thanks guyz, u guyz so naise.

Few days for 93 Farming. Working on Slayer, really need 83 >.> About 75k to 83 Slayer and 400k to 98 Def.

Amg slayer r the bestest get 85 :D

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Thanks guyz, u guyz so naise.

Few days for 93 Farming. Working on Slayer, really need 83 >.> About 75k to 83 Slayer and 400k to 98 Def.

Amg slayer r the bestest get 85 :D

I could hardly care what Slayer level I get. I guess 83, 85, 90, 95, 99 are just the milestones. I'm not into combat as much this past year or so, but, I really need another 99. So maybe I'll just get 99 with 85 and call it good for now. I dunno.

Another snow day tomorrow :D

Like 55k to 83 Slayer or something. And less than 300k for 98 Def left. Decided to start doing clues. Maybe I'll finally get lucky.

Three done today... Got a Zammy Page, which is dropping from it's former price. So that won't sell for a while... Maybe 150k from those clues? Not really worth the effort >.> But I'll keep at it. Clues have always been my worst subject. Never get anything. Only item ever over 200k was a Black Cav back when I first got members. Oh well, hope things will change.

83 Slayer tomorrow then?

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Guess I didn't finish tonight lol. 37k to 83 Slayer, 223k to 98 Def.

Yesterday had...

Dagannoths

Dust Devils x2 in a row

And... I'm not sure if that was it or not, bad memory when I'm sick.

Today had...

Hell Hounds

Gargoyles

Irons

And my next task is more Hell Hounds

Did three clues today. If I pull a late night, possibly another clue with my Hell Hound task. Got a bunch of junk, bit of rune, some sharks, sweets, and Z page 4, which sold late tonight min price. So that got me about 600k today. Total profit from today probably around 800k so far. Not bad at my Slayer level.

Currently have Black Demons (will probably change), Steel Dragons, and Kalphites (just blocked, got on my nerves) blocked. Unfortunately with Kalphites, won't be able to KQ with my Slayer Helm. Maybe once I get some more money flowing, I'll be more willing to cannon and unblock them. Black Demons I've heard are nice... But I rarely profit, take a while, but good charms and decent xp. I don't know. Some people love them, some hate them.

And of course, still Farming. Got a few Magics and Palms left. Going to switch to Maples and Papayas until prices even out some more. Yews are too costly right now, and same with Palms. I don't mind a bit slower xp. Not like I'm racing.

With my farming, I usually do Yews, Palms, Calquat, Spirit, 4 Ranarrs, 1 Snap, Cactus, Beladonna, and 1 Poison Ivy. But with WGS coming out, I got some Magics for relatively cheap while yews skyrocketed. And now that I'm using those up, will revert to a lower cost as I gain back some money. I was down to about 300k for a little while last week. Up to 8.1m cash though. Hoping Slayer will help a bit. Then probably RC a bit.

My desktop fails and is essentially inoperable right now, so it's on this bad laptop my dad lent me to use. And it's difficult to do a lot of fast xp kind of things on it. So once my new laptop comes in, I'll be able to hound down some 99s finally.

Long entry. Just wanted to explain a bit :D

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Lost internet for the last week, still not up, but our neighbor's is up for some reason... (same provider) so I can use his since he's so close. Wifi ftw. So farming again, and did a bit of Slayer.

Got 83 Slayer and 98 Def :D Hoping to get 93 Farming today, not sure if I will though.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

And then I also got 83 Herblore (had 709 birds nests banked from MTK), 89 Thieving at PP, and got the last 10k xp for 76 Con real quick. Some of my trees aren't grown tonight so I may not get 93 tonight, but tomorrow for sure.

2108 total, 6 levels in 24 hours.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

I want to get 99 dking with you :thumbsup:

Deal.

And thanks Wouter.

Just been farming, bit of Slayer.

Had a great Christmas, laptop on the way, 500 bucks from my dad, plus lots of other gifts.

Went to a basketball game Christmas night, and got sick that night as well, threw up a bit :( oh well. Feeling better now!

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Been busy, and haven't had much of a reliable internet connection lately.

Happy new years everyone :D

Started RCing today some since I have this mouse for my laptop now :D Awesome tbh. Got 59k xp so far this morning (2:00-4:30 am), hoping to maybe get the other 146k xp for 83 RC later today after some sleep.

Gonna be a great year :)

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Meh, did RC more, but decided against getting a level. Been doing a lot of herb farm runs and what not today, and decided I'll finally get 99 Fletching via bolts. My original calculation for cost was 5.4m, but prices are changing in my favor, right now losing 1 gp per bolt. So could be as little as 1m maybe if I'm lucky. Anyways, bolts take a while to buy, so just waiting, will take 10 days to buy them, but doesn't take much time to make, so I can multitask.

95 Fletching today, 2110 total.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Meh, did RC more, but decided against getting a level. Been doing a lot of herb farm runs and what not today, and decided I'll finally get 99 Fletching via bolts. My original calculation for cost was 5.4m, but prices are changing in my favor, right now losing 1 gp per bolt. So could be as little as 1m maybe if I'm lucky. Anyways, bolts take a while to buy, so just waiting, will take 10 days to buy them, but doesn't take much time to make, so I can multitask.

95 Fletching today, 2110 total.

What kind of bolts are those? :)

And good luck on 99 farming and whatever other goals you have :thumbup:

2dvjurb.png

Well, just look at the results from 1 day according to RuneMonkey. 1085k fletch xp, 202k farm xp, and various other xp which makes 1462k total xp for the day.

75709879la9.jpg

Pwnt, about to get 96 Fletch, just 75k from it.

codguy.png

Codguy.png