~Codguy's Blog~ OSRS - Quest Cape Completed

<3:

Been kind of bored lately. Have been RCing, but haven't felt like doing much. I'll be getting all skills 85+ this next week, just 100k RC xp left, 2 agil and 1 hunter levels left. And will be looking at 2200 total soon :D

codguy.png

Codguy.png

L

Haven't been around much for the last few days. Hopefully will get back into things soon. But I've got some RL stuff to take care of... Graduating is definitely a high priority...

But I applied for housing finally for college next year.

For those who don't know, I'm attending Oregon State University next year, going into a Zoology major, and I am very excited to do so. I've worked with animals for a while at the Oregon Zoo now. Things are going to be good :D And I turn 18 in mid June, after school is out, and my birthday is my first day of work. Which is sort of depressing, 18th birthday on first day of full time work (8.5 hrs a day)... But, I love the job :D And I can't wait!

Anyways, hoping to get back into the game a bit more this week. Sort of no lifed the last 2 weeks, and crashed this weekend.

Just PM me on Tif if you need to talk to me regarding FSC.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

• 2 weeks later...

Last week was FMing for SnC's Skill of the Week, went from 86-88 Fm for now. Have 92 banked with yews.

Also, Farming is this week, and decided I want to win, so, without using yews/palms/magics, I'm aiming for 1m+ xp in the course of a week. 484k xp so far in 3 days and 3 hours since the tracker began :D And winning by 83k xp.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh going off to college in 2 weeks, and getting my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow... Fun.

Trying to get three 99s before I leave, Crafting, Range, and Thieving. All very close (currently 96 Craft/Range and 94 Thieving). Thinking I'll have one big party for it all 3 right before I leave for college.

I will still play, but a much smaller amount. Checking in on FSC and fishing/woodcutting while studying/doing homework (easy multitask) and what not. And I'll be around during the breaks!

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Got 97 and 98 Crafting, and also got 97 Range (the last two levels gotten today).

Doing really well nolifing :P Got my wisdom teeth pulled so I have a lot of time on my hands right now to just relax and rest. Planning on having all the xp for 99 Craft and Range by tomorrow, but I will not level them up until Thieving is up to that point. So Thieving will start tomorrow night or Thursday :)

Btw, Ace is a genius. Thought I'd say that. And you know what I'm talking about, if you read this Ace.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Haha :P

Well, I've gotten uber xp in the last 2 days thanks to my wisdom teeth. Just 7,340 xp until 99 Craft, and 4,206 xp until 99 Range :D So now I have 5m Thieving xp to get... Hehe :) Getting there!

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Epic win :thumbsup:

Roflz @ 499.6k xp when you needed 500k :lol:

Didn't need 500k, just wanted 500k. And it was 499,663 experience thank you very much!

That's regarding one of my Chin trips, I really wanted to break 500k xp, but I was 1-2 chins and pray points short :P

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Taking it a bit easy today. Did a couple Barrows runs, got a K Top for some extra cash. Did a quest, and started doing Pyramid Plunder.

So far got 700k xp today, which yielded 95 Thieving :) 4250k more experience to go :P

I'm planning on my triple 99 party either on Tuesday or Wedneday, preferably late afternoon PST (evening EST, early morning/late night GMT =\).

Also I had ordered a Nintendo DS, 3 Pokemon games (Emerald, Platinum, and Crystal) as well as Mario Kart via Amazon. Everything but Crystal is for DS/Advance, and I was hoping to get Crystal first, since then I could play some of it (since I knew I wouldn't have my DS yet), but I got Emerald first! Dang, haha :P Oh well, hoping to have those and a textbook via the mail before I leave for college.

Got my last paycheck today. Actually I lied, it's my second to last. But my last paycheck will come later this month and will only have a few dollars in it. Glad to just be able to sit around and play RS (haven't been able to do it that much this summer thanks to the job!). But after I stop nolifing, I'll have to crack down on packing and preparing for college :D hehe.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Good luck cod on 99 thieving/whatever els you are doing :thumbsup: <3:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

wtf when does your college start

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Thanks guys :) Took a little time off from RS tonight to go shopping and to work on various things on my laptop. Will still get level 96 Thieving tonight though. And I think I will nolife Saturday night (tomorrow) to help get me ahead of schedule :) Oh and I got a Sceptre today! Easy 719k geepees :D Lol.

And Saru, I leave on the 20th, classes start on the 28th. Oregon state colleges are some of the latest in the country :P

codguy.png

Codguy.png

fail.

O btw my college started on aug 20th =\ but this semester ends dec 7th new one starts jan like 22nd l0l

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge