~Codguy's Blog~ OSRS - Quest Cape Completed

its from a song written by T.I. best rappa' in the world. The song is called Whatever You Like, now I understand you're a tad slower than us, but basically I was complimenting you. Isn't learning fun??

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

its from a song written by T.I. best rappa' in the world. The song is called Whatever You Like, now I understand you're a tad slower than us, but basically I was complimenting you. Isn't learning fun??

o i dun get it, can u has speak in englis?

So I was doing homework (bad week for homework and studying :() and I just got 94 Woodcutting. Five more easy levels to go :P

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Just Woodcutting and Merching away.

I have lots of midterms coming up and lots of work to accompany them, so, most of my time on RS will be cutting Ivy as I do homework, or just relax. 600k to 95.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Got another ~420k wc xp last night, as I was doing homework and studying. Finally Friday, but I still have 4-5 more hours of class left :(

Also, on top of flipping on Codguy, I decided to do it a bit on my noob account, Pure Owner55 (used to be a f2p pker, but made him a member for 3 months or so and was playing on it making it an overall account). Always fun to just make money with very little effort involved :P

codguy.png

Codguy.png

codmerch

new item

Baby placentas

dump price 500k

GO

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Definitely. It's a great thing to do while doing homework and studying as well. Been swamped lately, so it's been good to be working on Woodcutting while finishing off my work. Plus, 70-80k xp/hour :)

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Was epic studying for my Biology midterm last night (exam tonight), and ended up getting 417k wc xp, so I'm 483k from 96 Woodcutting. Will get one of these days, depending on how much I'm online. Figuring I'll have 99 in probably ~2 weeks at the rate I'm going.

Also, by tonight, will be up to 80m cash. My plan is to have 100m+ by the time I level up 99 Woodcutting.

And on my noob account, I'm about to break 2m cash (lol). Was about 1500k 3 days ago. So maybe try to break 5m by the time I get 99 Woodcutting. I have no real reason to make money on my noob account, but, who knows. Maybe one day I'll want/need to use that account, and the extra money will be nice.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

O kewl.

Well, just got 96 Woodcutting tonight. Just three more levels to go :) and about 3350k more experience to get.

Midterms are just about over, as of tomorrow night. Which will be nice to be done with :) And I should be up to 90m cash by tomorrow night. Ahead of schedule :D

2253/2376

codguy.png

Codguy.png

You are progressing phenominally :P

Good luck with your max total goal :) I truly remarkable achievment :thumbup: :thumbup:

I will be keeping my eye on this thread :P

-AnthonyWL :thumbsup:

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

Well, haven't been on much today. Been sort of relaxing, as well as doing homework. Have my last midterm in a bit over an hour from now. Then I'm free for a bit :D

And here's a single Pyramid Plunder run on video for you. It was requested of me to show it, as well as my experience per hour. At the rate I was going, which is about average for me, that's 263,040 experience/hour. Enjoy.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Thanks.

Taking a small break from Wcing. Up to 93m cash though.

And now I've decided, with my small break this weekend, to do random things. Did a bit of Slayer, and ended up with a 3.9m Abby task (got a whip, as well as ~500k in other stuff), and now cooking 6k rocktails for 16m Cooking xp :P

codguy.png

Codguy.png

wheres the new vid