~Codguy's Blog~ OSRS - Quest Cape Completed

heythnx for telling me.

CONGRATULATIONS@@ I don't see how you can just get it at ivy, even if it is an easy 99, at least get it in a remotely special way.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

heythnx for telling me.

CONGRATULATIONS@@ I don't see how you can just get it at ivy, even if it is an easy 99, at least get it in a remotely special way.

Like Oaks :razz: Congrats Cod on getting Level 99 Woodcutting!! Welcome to the Club :cool: =D>

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

Gratz Cod :)

Why thank you :D

heythnx for telling me.CONGRATULATIONS@@ I don't see how you can just get it at ivy, even if it is an easy 99, at least get it in a remotely special way.

nub stfu ihu omfg go dai

I LOVE YOU OMFG MARRY ME PLEASE. Thanks broskiemcbroster bro, grats on 99 Con :D

heythnx for telling me.CONGRATULATIONS@@ I don't see how you can just get it at ivy, even if it is an easy 99, at least get it in a remotely special way.
Like Oaks :razz: Congrats Cod on getting Level 99 Woodcutting!! Welcome to the Club :cool: =D>

Hehe, I'm not fond of the club, but I'm glad to be in now :D

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Got 93 Fishing today, and almost 87 Mining, will get that tomorrow.

Decided that while mining, I will also be superheating my gold, as to get cheap and fast smithing xp. I consider this fast, since it really is just me getting smithing xp while mining at nearly the same rate.

Also... Dun dun dun, I sold my purple phat... I sort of miss it, but at the same time, I don't at all. Anyways, with it, I'm up to about 413m cash and also got a Focus Sight and a Hexcrest as well, to make a full slayer helmet. Yay.

My next 99s will be a mixture of Mining, Fishing, and Hunter, hopefully... Trying to knock the gathering skills out of the way, and getting my money up. Then I'll focus solely on Agility, Slayer, and Runecrafting. And then finally the buyables.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Got 94 Fishing, and started to Slay some. Just about 92. And gathering charms. Will get at least 96 Summoning during the bonus xp weekend :D

Also, did a Jad task, beat him no problem and got my 2nd fire cape :)

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Huge grats on your Crewmanship. Now, I'd like you to put me in credits for every single guide on tip.it. If not, I'll cry rape.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Ewww! Weirdo!Na, Grat's on Crewbie Codgurl. :thumbsup:

Hehe, thanks! :)

Huge grats on your Crewmanship. Now, I'd like you to put me in credits for every single guide on tip.it. If not, I'll cry rape.

Already put in. Hopefully senior crew doesn't realize it so I don't get fired :P owait, ur 2 newb 4 dat so i didnt actualy do eet.

Congratulations on Crew!! :thumbsup:

Thanks so much Tripsis! :D

Nice Blog!! I think I might start joining in your clan chat. :thumbsup: Check mai blogeh out.

Well feel free to, it's a great place to hang out!

So I hear purple is a hot color? :D

You sir, heard correctly.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

I saw you runecrafting yesterday and you didn't even say hi! I should take back my congratulations!

Not really, we can totally still be friends!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I saw you runecrafting yesterday and you didn't even say hi! I should take back my congratulations!Not really, we can totally still be friends!

Oh I didn't even realize it! I was testing out if I could fletch bolts and rc at the same time. It got boring and was a bit too difficult to do. So I probably ended up not paying much attention then haha :P

YOU"RE PURPLE.

OMFG I AM.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Codguy!! Get maxed total already...or give me that 413m by hacking into rs and getting rid of the trade limit for us:thumbsup:

EDIT: I gave you another page...I'm good!

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Nub!!!!

no u

Codguy!! Get maxed total already...or give me that 413m by hacking into rs and getting rid of the trade limit for us:thumbsup:EDIT: I gave you another page...I'm good!

I'll choose to get max total if those are my option. And I'm working on it! :(

Hmmm, been kind of bored lately. But just collecting Summoning seconds and charms every so often, preparing for the bonus xp weekend.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Well, have made use of the first 4 hours of the bonus weekend. Had ~4.5k crimsons, 3.2k golds, 900 greens, and 200 blues. Ended up getting 90-97 Summoning in less than 3 hours, getting about 5.4m xp. So now I'm 137 combat, and close to another 99 :P Will spend the next few weeks mainly slaying to finish up Summoning.

Then got 91 Herblore from 90 with a few Recover Special pots, and now working on 90-92 Fm on Yews, with 1.7x multiplier at the moment. I hate Fming, so it's tough for me, even with a maximum xp/hour at about 480k... Just an awful skill. But, will finally get it. And after 92 Fm, will probably just work on Agility for the rest of the weekend. I think I'll post some pictures of level ups tomorrow, just for a little change :P

codguy.png

Codguy.png