~Codguy's Blog~ OSRS - Quest Cape Completed

WHAT IS THIS

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

99constructiond.png

99summoning.png

Cool, maxed combat. And only 1 more expensive buyable left.

Congratulations on 99 Construction. That must have been expensive :o. With all those 99s you have though, I bet you have quite some money.

Keep it going ;)

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

A lot of the money came from the purple phat that I bought at 85m, and sold at 300m.

So I'm playing a lot more now, just had a really busy term at school. Working on 99 Smithing at the moment. Will probably get 95 and then stop for a bit (while getting the SC points to finish off the 99 as well), because I'm about 10m shy of the money needed for 99 Smithing, and I'll let effigies get me some experience as well.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

I miss you. I need you. I want you.

gross....

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

• 3 weeks later...

ohai

The Pope blesses you with many more hours to play runescape.

The Pope would bless more but he is having financial difficulties.

When free trade comes and you give the pope 1 mill geepees he will bless you more

DOOOOO EEEEEET

Sincerely,

Pope

<3: Gl on your goals!!

XboxLive, PSN, Steam: fizz4m

If you add me, please say you are from tif :D

Interesting, I check my blog after a month and find a bunch of posts lol. Well, I haven't been playing as much recently, again. Got an Xbox 360 so some of my time has been with that. Plus my computer has been having problems. Fixed a problem where the wireless wifi connection wasn't working (my computer turned off the ability to get wireless signlas) but as soon as it got fixed, the HDD went to [cabbage] and keeps telling me a crash is imminent. So gonna have to get that fixed. Once I get my computer back, I should be getting into RS more. Really want to finish up 80/85 Dg and get a little better at it as well, on top of get 95 Smithing and maybe work on Mining/Agility/Hunter to get at least some 90s. Oh, and I think I've gotten about 92-95 just through assisting effigies and doing my own.

95 Runecrafting

95runecrafting.png

codguy.png

Codguy.png

• 5 weeks later...

One thing you gotta know about me. Always start the conversation, don't let me start it. I'm usually so preoccupied with everything that I don't even pay attention to who's online. You wanna talk to me? Talk to me. 'nuff said.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

One thing you gotta know about me. Always start the conversation, don't let me start it. I'm usually so preoccupied with everything that I don't even pay attention to who's online. You wanna talk to me? Talk to me. 'nuff said.

SKYPE NAME??E?WPPOISDfk jas;ldf@!@?@?!

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

SKYPE NAME??E?WPPOISDfk jas;ldf@!@?@?!

THIS@?@@?@?$#5uahoe5gasibnt

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.