~Codguy's Blog~ OSRS - Quest Cape Completed

L

Well I swear nobody likes doing the floors that I've had open, so I've had to solo them >.< So I didn't end up getting 90 Dg before the weekend, but I'll get it shortly after. Less than 200k xp to 89 Agil because I've been training that some (I actually like the Barbarian course, so that's good :D), and right now I'm doing a trip at Frosts for a bit of extra money. Gotta get me some Bandos :D Ready for the weekend, to get 92-96 Smithing and 88-90 Agility. The rest of my time will be spent either Hunting butterflies (Hunter and Agil xp for catching them), Mining, or Fishing. Just depends on my mood.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Decided to try out Barrows, did like 15 trips. Got a K top on my 4th trip or something. So easy to Barrow now. I can get through a run without using any food, and 1 pray dose (use EE and sometimes SS if needed/desired). So since I keep getting prayer pots from the chest, I can technically just keep staying there forever. Didn't use any food in 13 trips (banked after the first 2, tried out maging rather than meleeing).

codguy.png

Codguy.png

• 2 weeks later...

K gonna be getting 90 Agility any day, depending on how much I play, little over 200k xp to go. And will get 90 Dungeoneering, no problem. Then once I'm all skills 90+, I'm gonna work on 99 Slayer.

I figured, since I have trouble doing nothing but slaying, I'll do that until I need a break, and then do the occasional floor with DGS to keep working on 100 Dg. Would love to see a sub 30 minute floor one of these times. Anyways, I'll still need an alternative skill to work on, so I'll mine whenever I'm not Slaying or Dging (and I'll be doing C2s for some fishing xp, gotta get 99 Fishing after all).

This looks gud.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

I'd rather secretly gate the gazer and go back home to make a pot@@ owait

And Jake, you'll never reach my DG@@

@@@@@@@@@

I think thats what the guy who found the gazer that dropped my hex was going to do that, but I ninja'd it lol.

I'd rather secretly gate the gazer and go back home to make a pot@@ owait

And Jake, you'll never reach my DG@@

@@@@@@@@@

LIES! LIES AND SLANDER!

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.