~Codguy's Blog~ OSRS - Quest Cape Completed

Damn you.

90dungeoneering.png

All skills 90+ :D I love Thunderous now. High occult = so good. And Green got me my fastest floor time yet, 20:33, some awesome floors, nothing over 30 minutes.

Time to work on Slayer and the occasional Dg floor.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

lolwut I thought we agreed it was /100 (since I had /99 before). WHERE IS THIS 120 NONSENSE COMING FROM?

I'll change it to 120 once I get 100. As 100 is my goal for now.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Got 5 effigies in 290k Slayer xp, and now with assists, I'm just over 200k xp to 97 Runecrafting :D Very excited for this, as I'll get effigies assisted asap when I go to 117 daily.

Been slaying quite a bit, 587k to 96 Slayer. Really wanting 99 already, so not going to be doing much besides Slay.

Oh and got my first decent item in a clue since my 3rd age kite last year, Guthix Full Helm lol. And got my first elite from Desert Strykewyrms the other day :D

codguy.png

Codguy.png

lololol

dskirt6-7.png

I got both skirts in the first like 15-20 steels. And the first one was my first kill lolz. 1m task. Then got a hard clue, and then the next dragon drops an elite (I hadn't picked up the hard clue/bones from the previous kill yet), so that was handy. EXCEPT I got a 60k reward from the elite. 10 Nardah teles, 3 super sets, 50ish laws, and 13 tuna potatoes. Fail.

Been getting lots of Dag tasks recently, epic xp :D haven't had black demons or irons for a while.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Yeah, but uncut d stones (seem to have replaced cut) are a bit more common. I've had more of them than diamonds actually... Weird. Anyways, I've only gotten like 3 cut d stones ever, and then 4 uncut in like 2-3 days.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Good luck on all stats 99! :thumbsup:

And by the way, you might wanna fix up the spacing in your first post.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Thanks.

Although the spacing is fine tbh, it got changed when the forums changed over a while ago. And I only change my first post to edit in 99 pictures. So I don't really care lol.

codguy.png

Codguy.png