~Codguy's Blog~ OSRS - Quest Cape Completed

What!? :D

Nice achievements, didn't know your overall level's gone up so far haha! Very nice, keep up the good work...

And I realise I have some catching up to do :P

2384 Overall ~ 15 maxed out skills

http://forum.tip.it/topic/293650-hazezors-blog-old-pictures-2007-a-vid/ --> Check out my blog!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I retired from Crew, just don't have anytime to play RS anymore, let alone work on the tip.it website.

I'm still around, but won't be playing much this summer with a full time job. I am however still logging in for RC assists. About 275k to 99 Rc :P

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Yes, I log in probably 5 times a week for assists lol. And sometimes chat in FSC for a bit. Once Labor Day comes around, and school begins, I'll actually have extra time lol, as all my free time now goes to resting (10 hours away from my house, being 8.5 working in an active camp, and the other time spent driving or whatever) and maybe playing a bit on the xbox, that's about it. And working out sometimes, but haven't been lately due to getting sick pretty badly.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Congratz on a major achivement! That is something I doubt I will be able to do, ever.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Congrats again cod. Hope to see you playing more in septemer.

Thanks, should be the case unless something comes up. I won't be nolifing, but I'll try to actually accomplish things besides daily assists.

Congratz on a major achivement! That is something I doubt I will be able to do, ever.

Thanks! I love RC though :D

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Gratz on 99 effigycrafting lolol.

Or did you only use assists as a side way of leveling.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

• 2 months later...

I'm kind of alive again.

Been slaying a bit, as well as assisting Smithing effigies (215k to 98 I believe). Will also probably be working on either Mining, Agility, or Hunter as well. Oh and Fm, bought enough mage logs for 98 (I assume I'll get plenty of xp from effigies going for 99 Slay).

codguy.png

Codguy.png