~Codguy's Blog~ OSRS - Quest Cape Completed

Oh my, we thought you were dead :P Good luck with yer goals!

'tis only a flesh wound.

WHAT ABOUT DONGEONEERING

Don't really care at the moment lol. It's died out in my opinion, I'll get to it eventually, seeing as I'll need to start epic keying if I want to make some good progress. Would rather max out my other skills first.

bout damn time

Ikr.

Haven't had much time to play recently, especially with MW3 coming out last week, and also the last book of the Eragon series. But with Thanksgiving coming up, and I'm not bringing my Xbox home, I should have some time to get to mah RS goalz.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

I pre-ordered it on the 6th from Amazon (free 2 day shipping with Amazon Student), it shipped on the 7th, and arrived by mid afternoon of the 8th lol. Finished it in about 5 or 6 days because I loves me some Eragon (no homo).

Still looking to get more time in on Runescape, but also will be playing other games. Going to be playing Minecraft soon enough (been a while, and I'm craving some MC), as well as some Diablo (first one ftw, thought I'd randomly download it as well as Diablo II). And also some Team Fortress 2, Silvermist has been getting me into that.

So we'll see how much time I get in on RS in the next couple of weeks, but Thanksgiving next week... Hmmm we'll see. Not sure what I want to work on first. Probably should slay to be honest.

Oh that reminds me, I got a d chain from a Dust Devil task a week or two ago haha. My second d chain, both from dusties.

dchain2.png

Oh and random, but I also have a real life blog, about leading a healthier life (getting in shape and what not). So if you feel like it, take a look.

Fancy Friday - The Blog of Chris

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Sir, I challenge you to a fit off.

Also, TF2 is fun, but I much more enjoy CS:S

Well, I've been working out for almost 2 months straight now, of 6 days per week. I'm curious as to how much weight I've lost. Definitely feel better though, have slimmed down a bit, while still getting much stronger. And I used to play a bit of CS, but I just don't own it, so maybe I'll pick it up if there's a nice deal on Steam sometime. But TF2 is free to play, so that's why I've been enjoying it.

Sorry to impose, but how was inheritance? I re read Brisingr today because I'm getting it soon.. It took Paolini forever to write the damn thing.

I have mixed feelings about it. More of the story line to be honest. I loved it, since I love the whole series. But it just didn't end how I would hope it would have. But then again, oh well. A great read. Paolini said he will write more, but not about Eragon. However, it will HOPEFULLY answer some unanswered questions.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

I love the series too. I dislike how there are so many unanswered questions in each book. I am not sure if I'm supposed to read between the lines, or wait 3 years for another book to clear things up.. The series had so much potential in 2005 or so. The movie was horrible, and the books take forever to be released. I'm disappointed.

Never did get into RS over Thanksgiving break unfortunately. Still wanting to play, but things like MW3 have been taking up my time. Just prestiged today for the first time, and I also got my first M.O.A.B. today as well. Was epic. Was 19-0 when I realized how well I was doing (was being very aggressive in Ground War Domination, and when my roommate started watching, I checked the score and freaked that I was so close). So I did sort of camp for the next 5 kills, because I didn't want to die lol. It was on Bootleg, and I was right by an enemy flag (their only one) so I new I'd encounter plenty of traffic so I just stayed in a small room. I freaked when I got it, especially since I never even got a nuke in MW2, and that was easier to do lol. So now I feel like I want to keep going for M.O.A.B.s, we'll see.

15k to 98 smith btw :P

codguy.png

Codguy.png

:D

So yesterday, I actually got online and did my Slayer task! Was Nechs, but was too lazy to use a familiar so it took a while lol. So I thought, why not do another task today, and hell if I can do 1 task a day, maybe I'll actually get the hang of things and start playing again. Well, I decided not to go to bed early, so ended up doing Irons, Bloodvelds (2 effigies), Abby Specs, and in the middle of a Mutated Jadinkos task (Males ftw) which I'll finish up tomorrow. Wow, I actually made some progress in the game for once.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Pretty much all I did today was Slay, which was awesome that I actually played some RS today lol. Just 198k to 97 Slay, and I got 30m Def xp today! Woo, so now I'm gonna finish up 97 Slay and 20m Att xp (1.7m to go). And afterwards I'll probably work on a bit of Dg (enough to get me 20m Str xp, less than 300k xp, since I only train Str in Dg), and do some quests. Hoping to finally do WGS and a bunch of these quests that everyone has done lol.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

About 40k until 97 Slayer, which I'll get tomorrow. Think I'll finish up 20m Att xp (about 1.1m to go) and then move on to a couple of other things before getting back to Slayer. Collecting Effigies right now, so I can use them on Agility later once I'm a higher level, as well as a higher Mining level so I can open up more effigies using Mining. Up to 8, 6 of which I got in the last 250k xp in the last 2 days, the other 2 in the previous 50k xp, but that was like 6 weeks ago lol.

Oh, and I got a whip vine today, thank you 4m. Oh and a Dark Bow... But tbh, 180k? Whatever.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Ohai.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

ikr

Didn't really get to play yesterday due to being busy, so I haven't really Slayed much since getting 97. I have been training my noob account a little bit, just for a change in scenery. Trying to get all 60 melee stats right now (60-58-59, was 60-57-52 yesterday). Might end up getting some membership on it again sometime. But want to focus on maxing out Codguy first (when I say maxing, I think of all 99+).

codguy.png

Codguy.png

• 3 weeks later...

91agility.png

92agility.png

93hunter.png

Got them all in about 2 days, not bad. Working on Mining right now. Can either mine, do quests to finish up WGS/ROTM, or Slay, in order to get some progress done.

Oh, and the Hunter was from hunting Zamorak Jadinkos, and now I've got 99 banked in Zamorak vines. Just have to get some samaden and some more corrupt vines for the remaining Hunter pots.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Hawt. Keep trainin for dat cape!

1000th post. Get

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]