~Codguy's Blog~ OSRS - Quest Cape Completed

Working on mining, but haven't really had the time to play much in the last 3 days. Been busy moving back down to school, and in my free time, have no lifed Black Ops (MW3 is stupid tbh). Something like 400-450k left for 93 Mining, and I'm just over 600k to 99 Smithing. Will probably superheat to get up to 99, and then after that, start assisting RC again.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't been playing much in the last week or two, not sure why. But little over 200k to that dang 93 Mining, and 400k to 99 Smithing. Mining is soooo boring. I think I'd rather Hunt lol, but we'll see what happens.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

• 1 month later...

So I took another break from the game lol. I can't wait for all 99s so I can stop my membership :D I'll still play, but I hate paying for something that I'll go months without playing.

Either way, finally got this.

99smithing.png

Will be playing more this month, due to BXP weekend (I want to uber train Agility/Mining then). I need to get 96 Mining so I can open all these effigies in my bank (13), so then I can slay again, since I'm only 2 levels away from maxing that. So I'd like to get 93 and 94 Mining so I can at least open up my 95 Mining effigies, prior to BXP if possible. And yeah, maybe I'll get 93 today, as I just have a bit over 200k xp to go.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

So I took another break from the game lol. I can't wait for all 99s so I can stop my membership :D I'll still play, but I hate paying for something that I'll go months without playing.

Max Cape in F2P = pro

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Got 93 Agility prior to BXP Weekend. Got 94 last night during BXP, and will be working on 95 and 96 in the next week with the remainder of the weekend, plus about 600k more xp from my Skoll Boots. I might also finish off 98 Slayer (174k to go) and a Hunter level this week as well if I've got the time. I should have time, since Spring break starts about midweek for me, and I won't start working until until next weekend for break.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...