~Codguy's Blog~ OSRS - Quest Cape Completed

So, trying to get back into things. First, I want a Red Dragon Egg. 121 kills in, no luck, no problem. Used up my Crystal bows on them, since I had no desire to keep them, so got a bit of Ranged xp. Time for melee.

Gonna be getting all skills except Dg (will work on that later, hardcore) to 90+, so that means 88-90 Mining, 87-90 Agility, 89-90 Hunter... Think that's it. So I'll try to get 2 hours of Mining in each day that I have time to play a bit (if not occupied with Red Dragons). And then I'll get 90 Hunter through butterflies (gives a bit of Agility xp), and then gonna work on Agility. Need to get that Agile top anyways.

So yeah.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

o i iz populer aparetnly

I will use DGS to train DG mainly, but I'd be more than happy to help out a friend with some duo meds to get up to some better floors :D

And why'd you poke me Tripsis?! With those shifty eyes...

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Got my Red Dragon Egg! :D And then got a blue egg 30 kills into a task... Lol, fail luck (took quite a bit of time for the red).

Anyways, gonna get 95 Slayer before I do anything else. Then I'll get into Mining, Agility, and Hunter.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Was gonna get 95 slayer tonight, but then Jax asked me to go DGing with him and MC, as well as Nintendo and some others. Did 4 floors total, and got 77 and 78 DG. 2 more larges will then get me 79 and F40. About 105k tokens to my first chaotic. Taking my time, because I need to level up the skill anyways, and not just going for a rapier. So customized my ring a bit to get a bit better.

MC made me my 2h, so finally go that. Could have done myself, but would have to pot up both mining and smithing. Next is hood. Doing alright without it, but will get it eventually, and will definitely use it.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

hood plz

^^^^^

i'll dg with you soon codman

Workin' on it Michael. Have seen the death of like 50 night spiders now without any hoods. And hey, Nintendo said that I was the best non-hooder that he's seen L. And I'd like that Obt.

I got floors 31, 33, and 35 open, then I'll have 40 open once I level up (2 larges should do it).

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Got 79 DG so I have f40 unlocked now. Gonna do some solo meds on 40 for some keying experience and maybe a chance at a hood (leave the dg before the boss to be able to repeat for xp). Then will reset and what not blah blah blah. Told a certain someone I would do some duo meds with him in the 20s when I reset.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Alright guys, with 1 or 2 tasks away from 95 Slayer, and pretty close to 80 Dg, I need to know which skill to get to 99 first.

I have 95 Fishing, 88 Mining, and 92 Smithing.

I was thinking of getting 90 Mining, 99 Fishing, 99 Mining (with some smith xp in there from smelting some bars while mining, when I feel like it), and then finish off with 99 Smithing. That sound like a good plan?

I'd get 85 Dg somewhere in the middle of that, and possibly another Slayer level. Will be assisting Rc effigies (18 days from getting 96 Rc).

Then moving on after that, will be Dging more and more, while getting 99 Hunter/Agility/Slayer, while doing Rc effigies ofc. Should have 99 Dg by then, to then go for 120. And Fming when I get bored of getting 120 Dg. SOUND GOOD?

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Got 89 Mining. Gonna alternate between Fishing and Mining right now. So will be getting both 96 Fishing and 90 Mining pretty soon. Should get 80+ Dg this weekend (try to only Dg during the weekends, then I have lots of extra time to play and complete whatever dungeons). Who knows, could always just get 85 Dg this weekend too. Who knows.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Dg weekend has begun@@@

Just got 80 Dg.

80dungeoneering.png

And continuing on. One more large for 81, and then will have 82 before I reset, which I might be doing tonight, depending on other people like Obt. Then tomorrow I have a lot of the day to Dg I believe. And then Sunday night if I can't get to 85 tomorrow.

codguy.png

Codguy.png