~Codguy's Blog~ OSRS - Quest Cape Completed

Damn, gotta love skilling. I'm just nailing these levels recently :D Hopefully gonna get at least 3 more levels tomorrow too :) Looking at 74 Smithing, 76 Herblore and Smithing; dunno about anything else.

Well here are the levels for today...

75smithingcm7.png

90fletchinglw9.png

75herblorebf3.png

91rangeyh5.png

73fmingpm6.png

Five levels in a day and all from different skills :P

Also going to be looking at some Runecrafting tomorrow if I have the time, gonna start back up. Only 10 more levels for 1900 and then Prayer time! I think I may go for 99 Prayer before I start Summoning, to let the hype die down.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Just been doing various little things in game, nothing too exciting. Then I decided I need to do some alching, so I'm finally finishing up 94 Magic now. In the process I decided to tan a bunch of green hides and got 2 Crafting levels. I also got a Farming level.

74farmingxa8.png

76craftxz9.png

77craftdr0.png

Gonna go for 78 Crafting for now, 94 Magic, maybe a Fletching level as well to finish up these yew longs (u) I have, and 75 Farming... Then I'll need 2 last levels for 1900 total, then Prayer time :D

I'm going to try to get 99 Prayer before I start Summoning, to let the hype die down. Unless it kicks [wagon].

codguy.png

Codguy.png

<3:

Not sure if I'll manage any levels today, may get 78 Crafting, not sure. I'll just be farming a bit, crafting some, and alching while tanning. Not much going on.

School sucks :(

codguy.png

Codguy.png

<3:

Not sure if I'll manage any levels today, may get 78 Crafting, not sure. I'll just be farming a bit, crafting some, and alching while tanning. Not much going on.

:/ i just hope summoning comes out before friday so i have somthing worthwhile to do on the weekend lol. We can train it together mabie!!! :D

Silvermist82.png

<3:

:/ i just hope summoning comes out before friday so i have somthing worthwhile to do on the weekend lol. We can train it together mabie!!! :D

I'll train it after the hype dies down, and hopefully I can manage 99 prayer as well before hand.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

meh, i want at least 70 before february's half comes out ^^

good luck on ur prayer, ur gonna make it to lvl 130 at least, by valentines day i bet o.o

check my bloggie!! i put pictures i found on my comp from when i was a n33b, dont you just love the look of windows 2000... -.- i still have it lmao... i cant even download the newest version of itunes cause it requires u have xp or vista.

and theres a picture that has hawk4567 wearing his green phat and guthix in it :/

Silvermist82.png

Guest Kickpointy
good job codgirl? or is it codguy

nevertheless grats to you on your levels

Let's call him CodBisex :shock: :lol: :roll:

Lawl guys. Well I've been kind of bored with Runescape lately, so I'm just taking a short break. Been playing some Guitar Hero and I've been swamped with homework and everything. I stayed home from school today because I just did too much over the weekend and I feel horrible today.

I dunno if I'll continue to skill until 1900 total... I really want to just start Prayer when I come back.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Well this is all kind of interesting. I really didn't lose much because I completely re-did my blog, I just lost like 6 pages at the end which doesn't matter anyways.

Well for a refresher...

Got 99 Hp and 2k total.

My goals are 91 Rc, 90+ Farming, 2100 total, 85 Slayer with maxed melee stats. This is my goal for the summer which just started today :D

I ended up needing to write a bunch last night, so I worked for 11 hours from 2 am to 1 pm the day after school got out in order to finish all my late work (I missed about a month of school this semester). So I typed up 16 pages and turned it in. Chatted with a few teachers, was really nice. Anyways, time to sleep, I'm wiped.

Oh and because of the new Slayer update, I'm Slaying right now, almost 79. Planning on getting 80 this weekend.

Right, my gf wanted to try out RS so I decided to switch back to Codguy, that way she didn't feel weird and awkward, at least more than she already did from trying out RS lol.

My birfdai is on Sunday!!! :D:D:D:D

codguy.png

Codguy.png

• 6 months later...

Maybe I'll try this out again. I won't be posting many pictures, I dislike saving and uploading them. But I will get ones of the important ones.

Since you last heard from me, I got 2100 total, 90 Farming (91 now), 85 Mining, and... All levels 75+ so far. I dislike Construction (well don't have money for that now) and Hunter so I'll get to them eventually.

No new 99s. Still just skilling along. My Skilling Clan, SnC (one which Shey co-leads), had a 6 week long skilling competition, one skill per week. And I competed in the last 4 skills and won overall. Got 2nd place in RC, 1st in Mining and thieving, and finished 3rd in Fishing, to place first overall. Was a lot of fun, got me really going into skilling and trudging through skills and just everything. I am now part of the events team for SnC too, just created the team today, and I'm one of a few that are starting in it. All pretty cool.

Well, with irl, things have been hard. I've been very very sick this year, and I'm really far behind in my Senior year of HS. Which sucks, but I'll make it up. I've been in the school's play productions, the first of the year being student directed One Acts, and then our winter play, which I decided I had to quit last week, since I've got way too much going on right now to worry about such a big time commitment. My girlfriend and I are going through a rough patch, which really sucks. If you knew us, it'd seem weird. People think we're perfect together. So do I though <3: And finally, the biggest of everything that's been going on...

My mom passed away slightly over 2 months ago. That really bites. But I survive. Things like that happens. Still hurts to think about her, but we're doing alright over here. Sucks though because now we're eating lots of frozen meals loooool. Stupid cook dying. Lol.

So, yeah, I guess I checked out my blog and decided to make a post and come back to BSC.

No new goals... Besides just plainly maxing total. May not seem like much now, but I'm fairly committed to getting all those 99s.

So for now...

2101/2376 - just 275 left.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Lol, more like I was bored last night.

Finally got my broom from Swept Away enchanted from everyone to get some decent magic xp. And I chased down some penguins for some decent Construction xp. Nothing much going on.

About to do a Farm run which will get me 92 Farm :D

Just ordered my laptop, supposed to be here by January 9th... A bit late for a Christmas gift, but oh well. I can survive :D

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Yay nub blog is back now be sure to be on for my 99's :evil:.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012