~Codguy's Blog~ OSRS - Quest Cape Completed

Well I started to watch a movie tonight and after a while I realized I wasn't that far away from 95 Cooking, so I decided I'd keep going and stay up a bit to get the extra lvl. Wow... Wasn't expecting to get much more xp than the xp required for 94, but I added in an extra 800k after lvl 94 so here y'all go. I'm sure tired... I'll get 96 tomorrow along with 1,800 total and then hopefully on Sunday get 97 Cooking :D

95cookingvo7.png

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Didn't quite get as much done today as I was hoping for, but still got some nice work done. 4k Sharks cooked which leads me to...

96cookingum5.png

If you look at my stats page, you see 1,801 total, so where was my 1,800th level?!?!?! Here...

62herblore1800totalmr3.png

I'm still putting all my Tears of Guthix and Lamp xp into Herblore and there's yet another lvl. So there you have it, 1,801 total :D

3 more lvls to go! I have 16k sharks still to cook, I sold 4k today for 800 each and another 4k for 850 each, realizing they can be sold for more. So I'll sell the other 12k (gonna keep 4k) sharks for 850 each and I'll make some nice profit (bought most of the sharks for 480-500 each when they were cheap).

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Only got like 1.2k sharks cooked on Sunday and Monday, but I got a plentiful amount cooked today (Tuesday) so I have 10k more sharks to cook which by Friday won't be hard. Going to aim for 3k each day and then 4k on Friday for 99.

97cookingjr6.png

Nice purty lvl. 2 more to go.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

I DID IT! Only took a week to go from 92-99 too :D That was 24k Sharks and 13k lobs cooked. So here we go. Thanks to everyone who came!

99cookingad3.png

And then my new friend, Max Payne, who got his cooking cape today also decided to do his emote with me :D

cookemotefk1.png

There we go! Just 21 to go.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Omg you can totally see my "house" in that picture <3:

Congratulations again!!! :thumbsup:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Congrats on 99 Cooking! \'

Time for 99 Slayer? :thumbsup:

Hehe thanks. And ouch, 99 Slayer...

Congrats on 99 cook! You definitely beat us, good luck with your other goals! "thumbsup:

Heh, well you guys did catch up a lot, even though I started later and wasn't on as much as I thought I would be. Thanks!

Omg you can totally see my "house" in that picture <3:

Congratulations again!!! :thumbsup:

Thank you! And a purty house at that too!

codguy.png

Codguy.png

So after spending a long week getting 99 Cooking, I decided to do something interesting, so I went to Barrows.

Started my spree with this purty item.

ghelm2jk8.png

And then the next trip, I got this purty item.

dhplate3ny7.png

So there's about 5m extra money :D

Now I'm off to ranging Hell Hounds hoping for a lucky clue.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Let's see, where did I leave off... Oh right.

So I sold everything from Barrows, then bought 5k D Bones which will get me 82 Prayer (8 lvls), and I also sold all my willows (kept 20k to burn though) and bought enough maples for 99 Firemaking, just to make it a quicker process. Then I used W36 Double Nats to get 4k nats for 2k of my ess that I didn't need to get a bit extra cash.

Finally, I decided to get some Yews and Bowstrings to get my Fletching up. I thought that since I have a lot of homework to do, cutting can be done while doing the homework, so I bought 22k Yews and 22k Bow strings, and I already had 3k yews, 2k cut yews, and 5k strings. So all this will get me to 92 Fletching (halfway to 99). So I have some work ahead of me to do. Here's the first lvl for ya.

84fletchingwl5.png

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Got online to my 3 Pineapple Trees, 1 Papaya Tree, 5 Maple Trees, and 4 full allotments, herbs, and limpwurt plants. Hehe, easily got this lvl, and I'm almost 66. I'll have it tomorrow.

65farmingib7.png

So I'll also get 85 Fletching tonight while doing homework.

P.S. Tomorrow is the last day of school! W00! Not to mention it's also mai birfdai! Two great things in one day! :D I'll probably spend most of tomorrow at Cw, maybe with some friends.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Been Cwing a bit lately, ended up with this while Ancienting...

90magicee2.png

Yay, pot barrage now :D

Also, I bought a Berserker Necklace and an Obby Sword for Str training and dang, it owns. I can hit 30 max right now without my Fire Cape (training at Bandits, need a god cape), just a little inaccurate. Oh well, it's really nice though.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Go codguy!!! get another 99 now fool :wink:

Crafting Pl0x? (for a monk robe outfit ::' ) lol

GOOD LUCK DUDE!!! AND TY FOR YOUR DONATIONS!!

4vr93cy.jpg

Thanks Terly for the best Avatar in TipIt -winks-

I was wondering why I couldn't find my lvl 96 Hp pic, because I didn't have time to upload it! So here it is, decided I wanted to test out my new Obby Sword and Zerker Necklace and it's really nice :D

96hpph8.png

Just a Str lvl to 119 Cmb!

Well I was using my one mage pot :( to use Barrage in w6 Cw... DANG, that was ownage. So I am going for 94 Mage to be able to use it now :D

Then when I found out about this new Draon Visage thing, I decided I wanted to kill some Steels and Irons. Usually I don't go running for new updates, but some guy was posting his loot and in two trips he got one pair of legs and 2 skirts so I wanted in on some of the action, even if I weren't to get the Visage thingy. However with nearly 8k bolts used up so far, I've yet to get anything more than 5 half keys and some nice bloods. I decided that I'm going for 91 Mage on these guys with Fire bolt, and then a little extra, that way I can alch 28k times for 94 Magic. I have supplies for 27k yew longs and 1k green bodies, so I can alch all that for 94 then. So there's my game plan, but for now, about 8k more Fire Bolts (need to buy 2k more though) to go.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Good Luck CODGUY!!!! nice fletching btw!!!

You Rock!! thanks for posting on my blog. I made 100k so when i get torso get ur scim back off me if u like

4vr93cy.jpg

Thanks Terly for the best Avatar in TipIt -winks-

Nearly used up all my Fire Bolts so far (13k) without any drops yet. I have another 9k to buy and use up so that I can alch to 94. So I still have some time. I better get something =\

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Eh... I started playing Cw, got addicted, then got really bored. So I didn't play for 2 days.

I ended up going on a 12 mile bike ride, and then later sprinted on my bike for 3 miles, so I got tired. Then worked 2 days in a row, and a day before the bike riding. So I've also been really tired.

I dunno if I'll continue this little dry streak, I'm getting busy too. In a few weeks I'm going to Europe :D And I'm working a lot... Kinda. My family's having a garage sale this week too. And I'm trying to keep up with all my friends... And my new "lady friend," as I'll call her. Unfortunately she lives a good hour at least away from me, so it can be hard to see her. But yeah.

So I'll be Cwing... Maybe go back to Barrows a bit. I also bought all the Fire Bolts I need for 91 Magic and what not. 9k :D So yeah, Cw for now.

And thanks Holyskill, I'll get it one day.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Thanks, magic isn't that bad but I'm one of the guys that for alching, needs to make his own stuff to alch and make his own nats. So it's a long process.

So far I've made 10k nats towards my 28k nats goal (enough to get 94 Magic and alch all the yew longs in my bank that need to be fletched). With that in mind, I have this purty picture.

72rcje9.png

So then after that, I got bored, really bored. Went to Barrows, 4 simple trips without anything, just some runes and bolt racks. Then I decided to finally use up these bones in my bank, to get 82 Prayer. I only used up 230 because I'm tired, but here's the first of 8 lvls to get.

75prayeroj2.png

I was hoping I'd manage 119 Cmb from that lvl, but I'll surely get it with 76 Prayer.

So that's the Cod in a nutshell. I've been getting really bored lately so I think I'll get 82 Prayer, 95 Str (for 120 Cmb), then some Fletching lvls (up to 92) and 1 or 2 more Rcing lvls, then alch to 94 Magic and gather up some runes from Barrows probably. Then just spend countless time at Cw.

codguy.png

Codguy.png