Put a level cap on F2p

Wozza

Guest Beefman

lol all the f2p's are saying its a rubbish idea. Tbh anyone who cant pay cos their parents wont let them is absolutely pathetic..im sorry but ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã3.29 a month LOL

There are plenty of ways to pay, without ur parents even having to agree

not evry1 is as rich as u, u squeaky lil biach go play world of warcraft if u want all p2p servers

In all fairness, even though his idea is dumb, if you cannot afford $5 a month....Then you can't afford the internet, either. Get off.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant understand why so many people play F2p. Its only about 3 pounds for a months worth of membership.

imo i think they should put a level cap on lvl 40 for all skills. This way, the freebies will have to pay, and more servers could be changed from F2p to P2p, which is needed.

lol? ok then buddy whatever floats your boat. great idea!! not!!!!!!!go read my other post on the updates for f2ps so i dont have to waste saying it again.

killa870yt.png

oh ya and some people actually have lives. and they dont care how good they are in a computer game. maybe they would rather save 5$ a month to buy a car.

i would have been a f2p to life but my cousin said she would pay for me(not illegal, it even says. (i am a person of this account family, even go try)

killa870yt.png

It's not the cost that stops people from trying to become a member, there has been a poll in the past on the runescape site and it showed that most people just didn't have the access to someway of paying. So don't think that f2p players are cheap, they just can't find a way to pay.

Ya! Like me :evil:

wire transfer works to ALL! only needed is bank avvount, and i suppose 99.9% people have one.

you try to explain to your sport obsessed parents or grade obsessed or whatever obsessed that you are paying $5 a month on their credit card. they dont understand. just like i dont understand how my dad can watch football for more than 3 minutes. some poeple dont have the means to pay for runescape. and if you think we are free loading then dont pay. i think andrew has very strong morals. this allows him to make sure this game is always free. for a while he was completely opposed to even making poeple pay for runescape or jagex games.

ajpablo.png

Jagex controls this decision

Money controls Jagex

Jagex get money from ADVERTISEMENT and P2P (honestly which do you think is most?)

More people playing = More money from advertising, more people will want to pay more to have an ad on a popular site

So.. whats your point really? you want people to pay because then jagex gets more money? i think they get more money the way it is then the way you suggest. Or you just didnt think.

Or you hate f2pers.

if you put a level cap on f2p so many more people would change over to p2p and then people would try to scam others and jagex wouldnt bann them because they wouldnt be making as much money if they canceled their subscription for the period of time that they got banned!

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

(\/) 42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

(O.o) cabbage rools

(><) my sig is cool, if you agree put this in your sig. *is too lazy to animate*

^the bunny is back! yay!

if you put a lvl cap on f2p then people will just stop playing. the whole reason people become members is that they get their lvls really high then go into p2p, plus they grow a good intrest when they play f2p for a long time and then want to be p2p

lope6jw0.jpg

if you put a lvl cap on f2p then people will just stop playing. the whole reason people become members is that they get their lvls really high then go into p2p, plus they grow a good intrest when they play f2p for a long time and then want to be p2p

yeah thats what i thought would happen

i mean lvl 95 combat on f2p

come over to p2p

and realise its really the same as f2p and why would i pay over $100 a year australian to play a game...

end of this membership back to f2p i go

I cant understand why so many people play F2p. Its only about 3 pounds for a months worth of membership.

imo i think they should put a level cap on lvl 40 for all skills. This way, the freebies will have to pay, and more servers could be changed from F2p to P2p, which is needed.

liek omg i am member and i think there should be more people liek me so liek burn all those free st00f lvrs of which 90% actually suix more than me and giev usd their free st00f cuz for my 5 dollars a month only great service, personal care, lots of updates, way less crowded servers and a map 3 times the size of the noobeh freebies isnt enough.

Ye can only do such a stupid thing with a game you pay for once and then are member the rest of ur life

(liek omg now i am gonna get liek flamed cuz i am a low post count having f2p noob talkin like a hippie show off weirdo!!!)

lol all the f2p's are saying its a rubbish idea. Tbh anyone who cant pay cos their parents wont let them is absolutely pathetic..im sorry but ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã3.29 a month LOL

not evry1 is as rich as u, u squeaky lil -beep- go play world of warcraft if u want all p2p servers

In all fairness, even though his idea is dumb, if you cannot afford $5 a month....Then you can't afford the internet, either. Get off.

Have you heard of using someone else's computer or a public one? I think not.

They may not be safe, but people still use them anyway.

Also, in your post, you say he can't afford the Internet. The Internet is public, no one can buy it, rent it, or, in any form, "own" it as we think. There is an orginazation that sets up all the IPVx thing you may hear about.

You should of said: "Then you can't afford an internet connection, either."

I can say now:

0wned.

and another thing: some people are rich enough but just dont have a mobile phone etc. or are just loyal to their parents so that they cant pay. Or they could be some sort of hackers who secretly use their neighbours internet on their own stolen pc.

Those also could be possible scenarios too.

ozXHe7P.png

not evry1 is as rich as u, u squeaky lil -beep- go play world of warcraft if u want all p2p servers

Have you heard of using someone else's computer or a public one? I think not.

They may not be safe, but people still use them anyway.

I can say now:

0wned.

and another thing: some people are rich enough but just dont have a mobile phone etc. or are just loyal to their parents so that they cant pay. Or they could be some sort of hackers who secretly use their neighbours internet on their own stolen pc.

I disagree.. if anything, its EASIER to get 120 combat on f2p.

-I used to train p2p withy axe but f2p scimitar at ice warriors is so much better, ill give reasons.

1. 90% of the people go for ice giants, so I can easily AFK in the warriors all day. (p2p ice warriors are FULL)

2. I get 45k hour with scimitar (92 atk 93 str) , but only about 34k with axe..(even at night when p2p ice warriors are empty)

So, evee though am p2p i ALWAYS train f2p now.. so consider that when thinking 120 is harder on f2p.

It's not the cost that stops people from trying to become a member, there has been a poll in the past on the runescape site and it showed that most people just didn't have the access to someway of paying. So don't think that f2p players are cheap, they just can't find a way to pay.

wire transfer works to ALL! only needed is bank avvount, and i suppose 99.9% people have one.

UM, LOL???????????????????????

99.9% huh?

RsN: Arcade

oh ya and some people actually have lives. and they dont care how good they are in a computer game. maybe they would rather save 5$ a month to buy a car.

i would have been a f2p to life but my cousin said she would pay for me(not illegal, it even says. (i am a person of this account family, even go try)

yay, save 10 years and u have $600

• 1 month later...

I am in 2 minds.

It is a good idea because it gets jagex more money and stops people playing the game for free.

It's a bad idea because p2p gets more noobs :P

Of course most f2p players will have a problem with this.

However it would just be like games that give you a 1 month trial, i think its a good idea.

ciclg6.gif

Adapt to your conditions, don't cry about them.

Runescape Since 2002

I payed 60$ for 6 months members via pay by cash wire transfer, they stole my money denied i sent it then asked me to fax them my transfer details over sea's which my bank cant do.