The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

I knew it was only a matter or time before Blizzard removed my game mode (LFR) and told me go raid with the elistest.

You can see over at wowhead that they are removing LFR at the start of the expansion and then bringing it back at some later undetermined date as a tourist mode with no gear.

/unsub

The only mistake I made was buying the WOD expansion so I could mess around with another 90 character.

This is like the twink thing all over again. Twinks aren't legitimate PVP, LFR isn't legitimate raiding.

Kiss my ass Blizzard.

Your game gets boring fast and your community is nothing but elitist trash. 

I dare them to remove PUG PVP and tell them go play in premades with the "all-stars".

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LFR is still intact, they're removing tier gear from LFR... Not sure how that equates to them removing it entirely. 

and 

two youtube vids by mikepreachwow detailing the changes and the misconceptions to LFR in the coming expansion. 

Oh, and LFR has never been legitimate raiding.. The gear is 528 if completely upgraded it is 536. The new season 15 PVP gear is 550 which is already higher and better in any PVE environment due to Mists of Pandaria's new itemization. Flex gear is 548 completely upgraded, Normal is 553/561 respectively. Normal can now be cross realmed with Oque or Openraid meaning it is now easier than ever to pug for 553/561 gear. 

Blizzard will never make LFR "legitimate". 

Low_C.png

• 2 weeks later...

What illusion?

That WOW was a game with great replay value.

Yeah... I guess that was dispelled.

I played LFR and I liked it enough to sub and stick around long enough to get a tier set.

Since that's gone, then I see no reason to sub.

I'll probably buy a month of playtime next year just to see WOD (if I remember).

As for the loremaster goal, I just couldn't bring myself to do the all the zones in cataclysm.

The storylines are just so boringly stupid...

Such a horrible expansion.

Glad I quit back in Wrath.

WOW a 5 out of 10 star MMO with 7 million subscribers... I'll never get it.

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is anyone else hyped for Warlords of Draenor? Patch 6.0 hits in 2 weeks, they're adding the new player models, stat squish, new raid format, and an updated 5 man Upper Blackrock Spire. 

Low_C.png

I thought they weren't releasing it until November.

Not that I really care.

I was only going to play LFR and since I'm not considered a legitimate player by Blizzard and it's community then they don't have to worry about me being a paying customer.

Golvellius.png

• 4 weeks later...

I tried that game and bought an extension for 20 bucks or so. I played to level 40 and didn't like it. Its more repetitive than Runescapes agility skill.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WoW reached 10m subs as of launch. With the 5 dollar sale for 1-90 content and free 30 days i could see them pushing 2012 numbers. The expansion is enjoyable thus far. Raiding and Pvp opens this coming tuesday, after i play that content i'll decide if i continue subscribing but i believe its worth it so far judging by the content they've released so far. 

Low_C.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...