High school musical VS Grease

Joordaan

In the past 2 years, High School Musical has been heared by many people.

But go back 20years, and Grease was the biggest musical. I have made this little competition to see the scores if I asked you who you liked more.

Remember that High School Musical is the musical of today, so I think it will probably get more votes.

For me, Grease hands down. I think it's really good music, and I completely hate high School Musical.

wait.. you want to compare a bunch of professional actors to a very limited group of teenages putting on a play that's completely different everytime?

What are you talking about? They were both made into movies, are are on Broadway.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

wait.. you want to compare a bunch of professional actors to a very limited group of teenages putting on a play that's completely different everytime?

What are you talking about? They were both made into movies, are are on Broadway.

/has never heard of high school musical

/has never heard of high school musical

Well it's a modern musical that is growing rapidly, and is now on Broadway after being a Disney Channel movie.

It's terrible. :P

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

in my opinion high school musical is giving false views on high school as for grease it seems pretty cool

Once again, do you honestly watch films for straight fact? I don't understand you people.

And besides, there's not a TV show out that that depicts what a real High School is like. :?

I choose Rocky Horror Picture Show for best musical

The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

Rocky%20Horror%20ShowLoRes.jpg

grease.JPG

i14142843_29927_5.jpg

Make your choice

The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

Grease is way better than HSM.

Grease is a classic, you can't say that about HSM.

QFT.

Noone will remember HSM in a few years time, I cant remember the last Disney film that I would make me want to watch over and over again :(

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

QFT.

Noone will remember HSM in a few years time, I cant remember the last Disney film that I would make me want to watch over and over again :(

Fantasia

OT: Luring is sooo easy to avoid. That's what those nice signposts are for.

Fantasia is not only an animated movie, ie. not live action, but was also made in the 40's... so what's your point?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Fantasia is not only an animated movie, ie. not live action, but was also made in the 40's... so what's your point?

Pirates 1 or 2?

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

QFT.

Yes, but some of the best Musicals to this date are based off of old Disney movies. Such as The Lion King (Best musical on broadway now) and Beauty and the Beast.