Tip.it The movie (Dead)

PhaperPlane

with bad actors.

The actors are pretty good to be honest..

When the camera is running, that is... You didn't see us before we did scene 1 the first time...

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with bad actors.

The actors are pretty good to be honest..

When the camera is running, that is... You didn't see us before we did scene 1 the first time...

Ohh yeah, that was a fun time :P

Phaper_Plane.png

Considering from the trailer, good story with bad actors and horrible editing.

We are aware from the trailer that the editing is not what we were expecting, we might have someone else to edit it, however, the actors aren't bad, lets see how you would do then. It's very hard to manage, with all the im-mature people we encounter, I think were doing very well. So, in other words, keep your comments to yourself. Cheers. (Do anything else which could offend anybody, consider yourself reported)

I was only giving criticism, grow up pal, not everybody in the world will give you nice comments. At least I gave you some honest opinions that might make your movie better. Maybe the actors aren't that bad, but the editing made it seem so.

We are aware from the trailer that the editing is not what we were expecting, we might have someone else to edit it, however, the actors aren't bad, lets see how you would do then. It's very hard to manage, with all the im-mature people we encounter, I think were doing very well. So, in other words, keep your comments to yourself. Cheers. (Do anything else which could offend anybody, consider yourself reported)

I was only giving criticism, grow up pal, not everybody in the world will give you nice comments. At least I gave you some honest opinions that might make your movie better. Maybe the actors aren't that bad, but the editing made it seem so.

We get your point, but we're trying our best alright?

94magesigid1.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=525348 - My Pking Gallery

I'M BACK FOR SUMMER BABY

Looks awesome :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see the finale result \' \' \'

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

Possibly you should learn to grow some manners. Think before you say. Learn to respect people as well, like Risen said, we are doing the best to our ability.

Phaper_Plane.png

Possibly you should learn to grow some manners. Think before you say. Learn to respect people as well, like Risen said, we are doing the best to our ability.

By the way, it's called a trailer for a reason. That wasn't even my best crack at editing. I spent what? Maybe an hour on it (not completely focussing) If you can personally do better then i'd like to see it and i'll let you edit it. I haven't been to film school so it isn't anything professional. I'll spend more time on the final movie.

Personally if you (or Phaper) can find better then I'm all for the replacement. Now that things are picking up in my life again I'm not so sure I can do this. Hopefully I can, I'd like to but maybe it's not in the cards.

Repick the camera maybe? It appears some people think my skills are lesser then good

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

By the way, it's called a trailer for a reason. That wasn't even my best crack at editing. I spent what? Maybe an hour on it (not completely focussing) If you can personally do better then i'd like to see it and i'll let you edit it. I haven't been to film school so it isn't anything professional. I'll spend more time on the final movie.

Personally if you (or Phaper) can find better then I'm all for the replacement. Now that things are picking up in my life again I'm not so sure I can do this. Hopefully I can, I'd like to but maybe it's not in the cards.

Repick the camera maybe? It appears some people think my skills are lesser then good

If you wish to drop out, that is fine. It is your choice.

Phaper_Plane.png

I'm currently encountering lag as a result of the new music. There is a good possibility that if this lag doesn't clear up by saturday, I won't be able to film (it takes like 10 seconds for my character to do anything).

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

I'm currently encountering lag as a result of the new music. There is a good possibility that if this lag doesn't clear up by saturday, I won't be able to film (it takes like 10 seconds for my character to do anything).

Then use Low detail and turn the music off. :)

Phaper_Plane.png

Then use Low detail and turn the music off. :)

Tried both and in combination with each other. No effect. Luckily, I've found that my mother's computer allows me to play Runescape just fine, although whenever she's home, I don't know how much I'll be able to play...

f475e02ecc.png

I don't know. I've been wicked busy lately, and the time to record each scene, and be there for the scene to record the final product, everyone being there, and... gahh yea #-o I'll think about it and get back to you

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

can i randomly walk past in the movie.. dressed in girls clothes ( iam a guy )

typing " drop it like its hot!!! " it would just be a walk by.. iam sure everybody would want to see me , cuz iam dead sesky <3:

For the love of God! Learn to read the first post! :evil:

dont talk to me like that...

very imature.

it was a joke , your taking things a little to seriose.

sarcasm is good for you , i advice you try to get some <3:

bucksig2lt0.png

1103'rd to 99 crafting

830th to 99 herblore

~!~ Master Merchant ~!~

can i randomly walk past in the movie.. dressed in girls clothes ( iam a guy )

typing " drop it like its hot!!! " it would just be a walk by.. iam sure everybody would want to see me , cuz iam dead sesky <3:

For the love of God! Learn to read the first post! :evil:

dont talk to me like that...

very imature.

it was a joke , your taking things a little to seriose.

sarcasm is good for you , i advice you try to get some <3:

Well, your "Joke" wasn't a good one.

Phaper_Plane.png

I don't know. I've been wicked busy lately, and the time to record each scene, and be there for the scene to record the final product, everyone being there, and... gahh yea #-o I'll think about it and get back to you

what kind of editing program did u use?

oo and 1h? i use 20 mins max to make my movies (10min long) befor i expot...

if this is going to be a long movi u will have to spend umm 3-4 dyas on editing it? o well ur life...

sory if u see this as spam lol

wold whant to know the storie becose the trailer whas a bit un clear on meany points...

well movies arnt all about geting great =) its also to have fune lol.

have fune making it felow tipiters. :XD:

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

Dyslexia lvl 99, Youtube:3D RS, My 3D on Tif, My Runetrack, My Tif Profile

if this is going to be a long movi u will have to spend umm 3-4 dyas on editing it? o well ur life...

wold whant to know the storie becose the trailer whas a bit un clear on meany points...

No offence, but that is horrible grammar :( Answering your question about the plot line, please read the first page.

Phaper_Plane.png

If there was rehersal today, sorry I didn't make it...

However, since my Runescape issues aren't solved, I'm gonna have to drop out. I also have SAT testing on saturday I need to go to and so I won't be able to make it to the recording.

f475e02ecc.png

If there was rehersal today, sorry I didn't make it...

However, since my Runescape issues aren't solved, I'm gonna have to drop out. I also have SAT testing on saturday I need to go to and so I won't be able to make it to the recording.

Okie Doke, sad to see ya go. Good luck on the test :)

Phaper_Plane.png

No offence, but that is horrible grammar :( Answering your question about the plot line, please read the first page.

Good God, I'll second that

I'm withdrawing. I hate to have such an imporant job, and leave you out to dry like this.

Truely, I'm sorry. best of luck with the movie however. I'll defainatly partake in watching

I can still whip up some snazzy credits at the end if you want me to.

I'll just need the dimensions that the movie is recorded in for them to fit right (Length x Width)

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^