The Conclusive F2P Woodcutting Guide

The_Bacon_Man

Great guide. =D>

For the reporting part, i wouldnt say their macroing 100% of the time. I hate those pesky level 3 cutters too (plus they all look the same :shock: )

One thing i found out was that they can also be using multiple accounts so that they can get more money. You will know because their names are identical. (Ex. qwertyman21, qwertyman12, qwertyman41 etc...) Some people are smart and actually have account names that are different. If reporting them for macroing doesnt work, multiple logging can be another option. For this, they have to say something though.

I have a few problems witht his guide. All of your pictures are taken from tip.it. 1. that's nto allowed, 2 u didn't even give them any credit i dislike your guide right away. second there are tons and tons of woodcutting guides just use the search button and come up with soemthing original. although good grammar!

I don't know what THE HELL you mean. Nearly every picture he uses that use Tip it's has "Pic from tip it".

Um, learn to read. :?

Also..

g3t spel chek

Fantastic, but you should add you own thoughts on where the best place to train is. I know it's somewhat in there, but make it more recognizable.

9/10 =D>

but thats what i liked about this guide, no opionated/unreliable information which could throw off the reader, he/she gave hard evidence and facts about each place

btw u missed 1 spot in ur fally pic, its at the bottom right corner of that pic theres 1 yew tree

also the rimmington wc place, i might try there but u say there are lot of autoers? but none in that pic, iunno

great guide 9.5/10 (AOW worthy, long, detailed, many pictures..) :thumbsup:

ironmdefault,demon%20x%20lord.gif

pure:demon_x_king

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome guide. I think that the place south of falador you should mention you can always go through the cabbage patch to chop in the south most yew there. Other than that this is definetly AOW. =D>

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
one well writtten guide u say? I suggest looking at other guides out there. most of His guid is stolen pictures and all information is allready know. expect to be locked. no offence or anything

Pretty well written. Good grammer (way better than your grammer ::'), nice information, tells information for lower leveled players too, also gives them an idea what woodcutting really is.

10/10 from me, AOW!!

#4500 to 91 rc - 03-03-09

angel2w.gif

• 1 month later...

very nice guide. 9/10.

How about more stuff for higher leveled wc'ers?

xp per hour calculations would be nice, so that we know where the best xp is.

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png

• 2 weeks later...