Fast but CHEAP crafting exp...

Guest User

Pick and Spin your own Flax. You could even buy the flax, you can sell the bowstrings for more then.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

Pick and Spin your own Flax. You could even buy the flax, you can sell the bowstrings for more then.

Read before answering.

F2P crafting

I would kill cows in the Crafting Guild, tan the hides and craft to Hardleather bodies.

Hardleather using crafting guild. Then sell to Rimmington general store. You get exp, and you get paid for it too. ( You get more than what it takes to tan hides) .

i see you can get into crafting guild....killl the cows outside in the pin and tan the hides into hard leather... all u need ni your invo is thread a needle and 3-30k cash..drop the bodies when full load

if hes just going to drop it, he should make coifs, its cheaper in the long run and gives more xp.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

i see you can get into crafting guild....killl the cows outside in the pin and tan the hides into hard leather... all u need ni your invo is thread a needle and 3-30k cash..drop the bodies when full load

if hes just going to drop it, he should make coifs, its cheaper in the long run and gives more xp.

Coifs are P2P only though.

icecube7.jpeg

my bad, missed that part

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

my bad, missed that part

i made hard bodies then sold to rimm gen store, its close, worked for me

clansig7.gif

Kill cows hardleathers. Cheap what is it like 30gp to tan it?

I couldn't of said it better myself.

I can: Kill cows hardleathers. Cheap what is it like 3gp to tan it?