-- Kohe's Blog -- [My Last Achievment]

You weren't at my 99 magic party noobeh! >>.<<

Come back fool, drop out of school :-$ :-w

He's right! :P

Duh! 8-)

And anyway, Kohe, you can always win the Lottery! :D Live off that tbh... :anxious:

And get a fat [wagon] cause of having nothing to do xD sounds tempting yet impossible lol.

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol The only good stats I have are combat related ones if you look at my overall about 95m of my total exp is just from combat and slayer the rest of my skills are terrible :P

sig4ej9.jpg

Hey dude, sorry I never posted before. This is a really hawt blog <3:

Gratz on all levels you got and goodluck getting the rest. <3:<3: :D

Keeep on rockin'

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

KOHE!! <3: This one time we gotta DK man, and hopefully it will be with our Slayer capes. :wink:

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush

Hehe for sure, btw mate you gotta explain me how to use lunars taking 100% advantage of them! :P

And of course Ill dk with you <3: so many people say "oh i wanna dk with you" But they dont give me free bumps so...:P

Anyway, gratz again on the chain!

sig4ej9.jpg

07may06213456ft1.jpg

Omg funny, from all the skills there are I had to lvl this one while I wasnt concentrating on rs lol!

sig4ej9.jpg

nice dk pics.

You're 94 mage picture is the wrong picture. I figured you would like to know <3:

timeoutsmad.png

DK Drops: 65 Rings, 9 Muds, 44 Axes, 8 Seers

Dragon Drops : 2 Chains, 2 Legs, 2 Skirts, 9 Meds, 6 Halves, 1 Spear, 20 Axes, 9 Boots

God Wars Drops : 3 B Hilts, 1 Z Hilt, 3 B Boots, 1 A Skirt, 1 A Chest, 4 B Tops, 1 B Tasset, 1 Steam, 7 Shards

lol you're beating me by 4 levels in rc! :lol: Keep it up man, want to see you online more often in a few weeks. <3:

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush

nice dk pics.

You're 94 mage picture is the wrong picture. I figured you would like to know <3:

Omg is it? lol I better change that asap :P

Best of luck on your goals, keep going and you can do it !

Thanks man, good luck with 2100 total :D

lol you're beating me by 4 levels in rc! Keep it up man, want to see you online more often in a few weeks.

Bah I was just getting runes to go perm on lunar, you gotta teach me how to use them properly :P I'll try my best to come online as soon as my exams are over but you know summer wasnt meant for playing rs, Im going to be gone for about 4 weeks to spain with my mates so there wont be much kohe around i july or agoust \:D/

sig4ej9.jpg

Last time I checked I couldnt use nats to tele :lol:

And bah i got no need for a high rc, maybe I'll get 91 after slayer I dont know :P

sig4ej9.jpg

Bah I was just getting runes to go perm on lunar, you gotta teach me how to use them properly :P I'll try my best to come online as soon as my exams are over but you know summer wasnt meant for playing rs, Im going to be gone for about 4 weeks to spain with my mates so there wont be much kohe around i july or agoust \'

Let me know when you're Slaying, I'll tell you the basics, how to use them effectively, etc. At first I thought I could not do it without the teleports, but right now, it's actually not at all bad. Even Wakka likes Lunar now! <3:

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

My last exam is the 29th of may :P then I come back, leaving for a month during the summer thoguh \' :thumbsup:

sig4ej9.jpg

My last exam is the 29th of may :P then I come back, leaving for a month during the summer thoguh \' :thumbsup:

Leaving to have a good time = good.

Leaving friends = not too good. :(

I'll look forward to when you're coming back tho. :)

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

People admire me? :oops: thats new :D

Thanks for posting to you too, good luck getting the cash back :thumbsup:

sig4ej9.jpg

People admire me? :oops: thats new :D

Thanks for posting to you too, good luck getting the cash back :thumbsup:

oh kohe is my idol..seems you have everything i used to strive to get + more.

i trying to cut down/quit too so come f2p with me

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Im experimenting, Im on study leave now. This means I dont have to go to school but I still have to study for my exams, Ive cut down my rs hours alot, Im not playing some days, but I still log in every now and then, I dont wanna force myself to quit, I still enjoy rs - but Im not playing it like I did before, I changed my view on it, sometimes you just forget its just a game though xD. Apart from that I just wanna go to spain this summer, thats where I used to live, got all my mates there so I figure its ok if I play a bit now since I wont be on during the whole summer :D

sig4ej9.jpg

...Ive cut down my rs hours alot, Im not playing some days, but I still log in every now and then, I dont wanna force myself to quit, I still enjoy rs - but Im not playing it like I did before, I changed my view on it, sometimes you just forget its just a game though xD....

As long as you know that real life is more important than this or any game you're on the right track. No need to quit totally. Good luck with all your goals.

mcguff1.png