-- Kohe's Blog -- [My Last Achievment]

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ COMPARE ]: kohe333 is 26 slayer levels higher than i_s_k_1_l_i. kohe333 has 8,936,504 more slayer exp than i_s_k_1_l_i.

lets race :lol: :wink:

gl on 99

skilsigvz1.png

Click my sig made by Toast for Boom@ Forums!

Well people I'm gone for 2 months, away from any computers at all - I am going to London next saturday to see Metallica the 8th of July, prior to this someone is keeping me busy irl ;) you guys are smart and will figure out what I mean by that - lol. I want to spend as much as much time as I can with her before I leave to London and then to Spain for the following weeks...My time in rs after that will be cut down a LOT because I'm in the finaly year of school and I for some reason didn't pick easy subjects (I wanna be somoene in a not so far future -.-) so this goal will take longer than expected, from where I am now its like if anyone went from 1-85 slayer I've done it 3 times but a 4th is getting to me, the last lvl was a complete pain in the...wagon...lol, every single task becomes more and more monotonus I hope that a long time away from everything that reminds me of this game will do the job and that when I can spend some time on runescape again it's fun again, so that once and for all I can finally accomplish my goal of 99 Slayer.

For those of you that have me added on msn, Vold and Toxic I congratulate you on your respective 99s. Doao dude, Gratz on maxing out your melee and hopefully your range as well, you're gonna be a killing machine in the wilderness, if you aren't already. I hope you have the most awesome time in your holidays and that you don't let your mates down irl ;)

Toxic man, I haven't known you for a long time but dang we're really good friends now, HUGE PRE-CONGRATULATIONS ON 99 SLAYER!!! omg man I envy you so much, getting there so fast! Just amazing wish I wouldn't have stoped so many times to DK or kill dark beasts lol :P I hope to see you with that cape when I come back!! :P About our magic/hunter goal/race lol if you wanna get the lvls - go ahead man it won't bother me, after all I'm the one leaving and that shouldn't affect anyone's game but mine :P Even though it sure was a ton of fun to have someone to talk about slayer all the time since we had a common goal, and with your fishing goal, there are too many out there too catch, just because one burned doesn't mean they all will, you get me ;) :D

To the rest of tip it and especially the people that posted on my blog, thanks for the couple of months that you guys have stuck with it, I wish you ALL the best of luck with your respective goals, even if I'm not known all across tif I've made my friends here, just like in G.O.F if any of you guys reads this I hope you post it on our forums just to show that I didn't forget anyone of you guys!

Anyway making such a long good bye instead of just a cya shows how much I care about you guys :P I hope all of you have a good summer both in rs and rl.

Take care you guys I'll see you in a couple of months!

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

Bye Kohe!

Enjoy your two month break!

First Aerosmith and now Metallica, you're a lucky guy. :P

Also have a good time before you leave for the concert and in Spain in the time after the concert.

Me and Vold are very close to our ninety nines, he'll probably get it before me because his nolife though the night stats are a bit higher.

Hopefully Toxic invites me to his slayer, I really don't want to miss that.

Hopefully you'll have found the renewed enthusiasm for slayer.

But above all, have fun.

P.S. I also hope that I won't be using the word hopefully as much as I just did when you come back.

hephaistos50.jpegangel2w.gif

Awwww, thanks for the kind words man. It is too bad I haven't talked to you until the last month, you're such an awesome person. You were there for me in tough times and I'll never forget your funny random jokes that still made me laugh. :XD: It's too dang bad you can't be there at my 99 party, I'd want you to be there soo bad, but meh, you were there for 98 which still means a lot to me. :D At the same time, I envy you, your future fun times in Spain, toxic wants to party too. :( You will be missed bro, have all your fun you missed in Scotland, and I'm glad you have finally found someone special in your life. Take care! <3:

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush

Touching speech Kohe,

I hope you have the best time of your life over in Spain, and the week before that :thumbsup: .

I will really miss this blog, i just love all the slayer blogs lol!

hopefully ill have many many whip drops by the time u get back! :thumbsup:

<3: Wee.