Small Key In Inventory

megrch

reminds me of when i was fishing in f2p murder mystery area, i suddenly were in lumby for no reason at all (this was rs1 and i didn't even lose my phat) asked jmods in my list but at least they didn't admit anything...

So you were f2p fishing in a p2p area, you died for no reason, didn't lose your items, and asked some jmods that you had on your friends list... #-o

ya i was gonna ask the same thing... how were you north of seers on a free world?

Answer: Log out there in a p2p world, log back in on f2p. It used to work.

Actualy, if you logged out in (MOST) p2p areas you'd log back in on water. The only places this wasn't true for were areas right next to f2p (Taverly, edgeville dungeon). So I doubt the murder mystery area would appear in f2p although I never tested. What was good was that you could get to the mine west of falador on f2p servers without any crowds. Was good back then as you didn't have to bank and if you continued mining the items appeared under you.

Actualy, if you logged out in (MOST) p2p areas you'd log back in on water. The only places this wasn't true for were areas right next to f2p (Taverly, edgeville dungeon). So I doubt the murder mystery area would appear in f2p although I never tested. What was good was that you could get to the mine west of falador on f2p servers without any crowds. Was good back then as you didn't have to bank and if you continued mining the items appeared under you.

You could've just walked there :|. I did it many times, just logout in catherby and login in f2p world.

"funny" fact!! You were able to train agility in free worlds this way if you wanted. You couldn't use the agility courses, but at wilderness agility course you could walk over the whitewolf thingy and get that little ammount of exp that gives 8).

reminds me of when i was fishing in f2p murder mystery area, i suddenly were in lumby for no reason at all (this was rs1 and i didn't even lose my phat) asked jmods in my list but at least they didn't admit anything...

So you were f2p fishing in a p2p area, you died for no reason, didn't lose your items, and asked some jmods that you had on your friends list... #-o

:lol:

+1

99AgilitySignature-1.jpg

QP cape (20 october 2007)

well those weren't the only areas, you could have trained agi freely at begin in barb outpost, and well, as non-directly mentioned, high level wildy was available too, isn't this bit off-topic though? ;) (btw murder mystery area was just an island of that type of area, it was surrounded by sea in f2p) btw didn't i fish with ya there occasionally cazwise?

That sounds somehow similiar to my case:I was running from Zanaris bank to black drags n then my char just said sumthing like this "i have a great need to dance" i danced but non happened... wierd

This is in no way similar lol. You danced in Zanaris because Zanaris has its own set of random events which occur a lot.

Others include: Zanaris choir, frogs appear around you then disappear, you turn into a chicken, a storm cloud follows you.

inferno_char.png

well those weren't the only areas, you could have trained agi freely at begin in barb outpost, and well, as non-directly mentioned, high level wildy was available too, isn't this bit off-topic though? ;) (btw murder mystery area was just an island of that type of area, it was surrounded by sea in f2p) btw didn't i fish with ya there occasionally cazwise?

Yeah you did :) Verryyyy long time ago. Also powermined with you at those iron rocks near Fight Arena, but that's totally different :P

How many runescape players does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the bulb and the other 49 to complain about how it was better before.

THE MODS THERE ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOTS!

So why are you here?

in rsc before the craft guild was released to ftp there used to be a link fence that you could trade through.

i used to go on ftp mine the craft and get my kids to bank for me.

back then ftp used to be way more populated than ptp, so the spawn was alot quicker

in the early days of ptp i still stayed on ftp to mine

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D

Yeah you did :) Verryyyy long time ago. Also powermined with you at those iron rocks near Fight Arena, but that's totally different :P

Yea, i mined there alot, mostly with ex1le but also with many others, taverley spot was kinda annoying as it didn't provide any gems, nor there were anyone. With ex1le people started to think we macroed as we mined in perfect sync for ages, so both would get all the irons which spawned