Small Key In Inventory

megrch

I was in the elementals and was standing there and a small key appeared in my inventory the other day. I didn't have on an accumulor or whatever it is that picks randome things up. All I had on was my d legs, quest cape, whip, d med, rune plate and d gloves and boots of lightness. I looked on any kind of forum and quest and nothing. I KNOW this key isn't used for the elemental 2 or 1 quest. Odd....

Stalkingu

: J mod walks by :

JMOD: hmm lets have some fun and freak him out

You: wtf, small key? wered that come from???!!

Jmod: hehehee

eh?

we were given this privledge to get easy exp, everything has a cost.

post a picture. help us out

That or just use the link above and figure it out yourself :wink:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

just a little bit ago my character harvested crops without me clicking it :shock: we're all possesed by evil banned macroers from the old black hole place! quick! everyone grab you're disks of returning ad slay the evil spirits!

anyways, nothing we can really do till you tell us...

Yayyyyyy...

reminds me of when i was fishing in f2p murder mystery area, i suddenly were in lumby for no reason at all (this was rs1 and i didn't even lose my phat) asked jmods in my list but at least they didn't admit anything...

Sounds funny haha. RS1? You mean classic...

devotedconstructionkt0.jpg

reminds me of when i was fishing in f2p murder mystery area, i suddenly were in lumby for no reason at all (this was rs1 and i didn't even lose my phat) asked jmods in my list but at least they didn't admit anything...

Calling RSC RS1 is the equivilent of me calling you a moron instead of an idiot; they both mean the same thing. Two things that mean the same thing have a specific name, but that seems to be a little over your head. I'll leave it out of this post to avoid confusing you.

Calling RSC RS1 is the equivilent of me calling you a moron instead of an idiot; they both mean the same thing. Two things that mean the same thing have a specific name, but that seems to be a little over your head. I'll leave it out of this post to avoid confusing you.

I'm very kunfuzzeled #-o #-o ::'

Could use a sig or avatar, PM me if intersted in making one.

1.) You just corrected Thehate and you deserve to be slapped.

2.) I doubt you were even playing back then, but just to remind you, the new Runescape was being called Runescape 2. I still call the game Runescape 2 a lot of the time, especially when comparing it to Runescape "Classic". So, the old RS would need to be called RS1...otherwise there can't be an RS2 correct?

Anyway, after awhile Jagex decided to start calling the new game Runescape and the old game Runescape Classic.

3.) You corrected Thehate...I know I already said that, but you really should never ever do that again. I hear he eats brains. :shock:

@moopy-m...wonderful post :lol:

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

So you were f2p fishing in a p2p area, you died for no reason, didn't lose your items, and asked some jmods that you had on your friends list... #-o

So you were f2p fishing in a p2p area, you died for no reason, didn't lose your items, and asked some jmods that you had on your friends list... #-o

ya i was gonna ask the same thing... how were you north of seers on a free world?

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=616130 <--- Guide for Cheap 99 Firemaking

aeromist.gif

aeromist.gif

ya i was gonna ask the same thing... how were you north of seers on a free world?

Don't worry, it was probably just a bit before your time.

How many runescape players does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the bulb and the other 49 to complain about how it was better before.

THE MODS THERE ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOTS!

So why are you here?

Answer: Log out there in a p2p world, log back in on f2p. It used to work.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON