Alg was Here

Only playing for 2 years and your already this good? Oh crud... I've really fallen behind lol.

Been playing since 2002, and mah stats r nub. :lol:

Pasty.png

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would probably be a good goal plan too, just see how far there is to go.

[ironic]

Probably going to put up a few new goals, pics, and whatever else I can come up with.

At this point, I'm thinking of breaking from skilling and trying out attack. Already 80 attack without being able to use a dfs, would be a cool pure-type thing to continue that way.

Haven't posted too much recently, outside of this and a few others, though have finished Ratcatchers and that new quest as well.

Your title is all but a lie, you are doing something and not tell us :o :ohnoes:

WHO TOLD YOU!-I mean no, I'm not. Seriously.

Did get this though. Spent about 800k for a fancy chair in the end. Too bad RuneScape doesn't have those fancy recliner things.

buildingthebestxs2.png

Thank ________ for Tea.

And also:

[hide=warning- language]20041105.jpg[/hide]

And now there is time

divineprotectiontj8.png

I'm going to give Attack another try. How long will it last? Anyone willing to make bets?

Seriously though, may as well give it a shot. Not through Slayer though, hate the skill.

Plus, one goal may be to have an incredibly unusual combat build by the time I quit. Plan is 99 attack, 75 Def, 71-74 Strength, 99 Mage, 75 Range, 70 Prayer and Summoning, and however many hitpoints.

Currently 102/95 Combat. Want to end with, at most, 116/107.

Has that been done?

Gratz on the full sets, though you cheated with the drag, Eagle did no pots lol. Or did he? I forgot 8-)

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Now to figure out what to do...

Probably going to get 60 Summoning, then drop the skill until I can get 70. Then Fletching for rank 100k. May just get 99 in it. Common cape, won't do any good to my "e-cred"*, but I like that cape. People may say it's hideous and nubby, I'd take it over Slayer.

[hide=*]:twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss:

Because E-cred isn't a real term as far as I know, and if it is...[/hide]