Pocket Slot (Updated)

Eyrelex

I like it, kind of reminds me of the barb-tailed harpoon. It's a tool you can use, but you don't have to waste space. I like the abbysal belt idea too even though I'm not even close to the requirement.

deciever2.gif

Dragon Drops: D spear x 2, D skirt, D half-shield, D axe, D 2h

Barrows Rewards: Ahrims hood, Karil's Coif, half key x 6, D med, torags legs, veracs flail

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good, I strongly support this. however I do not feel that bait, nails exetra should also be storeable in this mannor or that they should have there own slot. for one it would be rediculess to have 1k iron nails in your pocket. for anouther that meens 2 slots for pockets

Exactly why i was hesitant to add those items onto the list I think ill keep useable items strictly to reusable tools.

And about large items like saws, i was thinking that they would use the pocket slot but they would actually hang from your waist like on a belt or somethin.

scaperunesigjw5.png

Check out my Pocket Slot idea!

I like the idea, it would help a bunch when Firemaking.

Going back to chisels and gems, instead of the whole belt idea, what about a gem pouch?

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

It's a good idea just one thing...Do you mean if you had a knife in the slot...You could one click a log and fletch it? Or you have to go into equipment slot then back to inventory

Doomy edit: I like sheep

why not wield it as wapon... :lol:

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I'll support this too. Seems like I'm always in need of that blasted chisel! <.< ... Just one thing: Please get the idea fully refined!

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Last i checked this thread was pretty much at the bottom of the page on its last breath, but now it seems to have been revived :thumbsup:

It's a good idea just one thing...Do you mean if you had a knife in the slot...You could one click a log and fletch it? Or you have to go into equipment slot then back to inventory

I've never been a member, but im assuming that when you fletch a log it requires you to click on the knife and then you click on the log to fletch it, so yes, if you have a knife in the pocket slot it will automatically be recognized and so all you have to do is click on the log to fletch it. You don't have to keep switching back and forth between your inventory and equipment page, that would be much more of a nuisance than losing a single inventory slot imo.

I'll support this too. Seems like I'm always in need of that blasted chisel! <.< ... Just one thing: Please get the idea fully refined!

~Mr. Devnull

Ok, so what do you think needs work?

scaperunesigjw5.png

Ok, so what do you think needs work?

I have no idea. Something just seemed lacking.

I still support, though. :)

~Mr. Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Very nice idea there. Perhaps there could be three different pouches sold in general stores, each holding a different number of tools.

Ex:

Cloth Pouch: Holds 1 item

Bear Fur: Holds 2 items

Leather Pouch: Holds 3 items

These could also be made by crafting them out of cloth, bear fur, and soft leather. (You'd need a needle and string of course.)

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

Very nice idea there. Perhaps there could be three different pouches sold in general stores, each holding a different number of tools.

Ex:

Cloth Pouch: Holds 1 item

Burlap Puch: Holds 2 items

Leather Pouch: Holds 3 items

These could also be made by crafting them out of cloth, soft leather, and some new substance for the burlap pouch.

Maybe a "Bear Fur Pouch" instead of a "Burlap Pouch" then? :-s

Just a thought... :-k

~Mr. Devnull

I support this. Wouldnt upset the game mechanics too much.

Just makes fletching and firemaking easier. (axe wielded and tinderbox in pocket.)

But seriously, how would you use the item in your pocket? have an option on the logs etc to use pocket item? I'm sure jagex could come up with some great lines for a chisel with logs for example :)

I SUPPOT - WELL DONE =D>

noob,maximu160490.gif

maximu160490.gif

But seriously, how would you use the item in your pocket? have an option on the logs etc to use pocket item? I'm sure jagex could come up with some great lines for a chisel with logs for example :)

It says it in the original post, but i'll say it again, the item you have in the pocket slot would be automatically recognized. For example, say you had a knife in the pocket slot and you had logs in your inventory, all you would have to do is click on the logs to fletch them.

i support but should be 2 pockets 1 on each side and u can put stuff like knifes, loby pots and fishing bait in it??

Knives are already allowed, it wouldn't really make sense for lobster pots to be allowed to fit in a Pocket, and i've decided not to allow the use of one use stackable items like bait in the pocket slot.

scaperunesigjw5.png

Love the idea, but I have a suggestion for where to put the bigger tools like saws, or the sharper ones like knifes. Across from the pocket slot put a belt slot, then you could get a tool belt or soemthing and put all those on it. This would probly be an expensive item(or from a quest) because it can hold the bigger more used tools, and it saves a few inventory spots.

623aivo.png

Veni Vidi Vici

I came, I saw, I conquered.

Hail to the wiki! For all your information needs.

• 1 month later...
you can also have it hold talismans

or just use tiaras

EDIT: i forgot that mems need talismans to make combo runes...

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.

• 2 weeks later...

i like very much, it could benefit many skills :)

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn