muggiwhplar

Updated - might be final update. This blog is a pain to update and very few read it. Just spent like 3 hours trying to get the .gifs to work (they make my comp freeze every time I look at them).

Dont stop updating! Your blog is the only thing that has helped me keep my sanity! I know not many people post but I assure you that a lot do read it

Edit: Just saw 19 march update =P~ \'

1600+ Total 96 Combat

1656th to 99 Firemaking. Completed on March 24 '07

sigov9.png

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow u really own.... If only I was as good as you (99 mage/range) I'd stake and get rich!

You got a ton of stuff staking and pking, but u deserve it, u must have worked really hard to get those 99's

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

personally i enjoy your blog more then other people's blog. your more of a "meh, this is what happened, live with it" rather then then typical "i want 99 (insert a skill here)" kinna blogs.

legends2.jpg

nice blog. about the wild being ruined, ive noticed it too. notice the 2 people which low level pures used to follow (hiei the pk and finnald) where known for good pking or something? now the person they follow (elvemage) is known for luring or trick skulling or something. noobs just want easy kills/money now because they see all these luring vids which are out. most lure-teams also teleport if a clan comes. also theres more "nh clans" than normal clans now at mb. and the super pathetic thing is they pray when its for example 3vs3 but flame you for praying back and levering when 20+ people start pouring out the lever. they say "omg we play for fun we dont care about e honour", fighting a HUGE team of people who pray if you hit over a 10 is NOT fun, and i cant imagine killing someone 20vs1 who was tricked into going into multi/killing someone who hasnt got any food who wasnt meant to be in the wild is fun.

I completaly feel you on the wilderness. In edge you cant hybrid like you used too because peopel cant handle switching to different types of armor and when the babies cry about it thats it. You cant catch people either. They either tele or have their freinds tag you. BLAH! And yeah, drags are loaded with teams.

I gave up pking untill im 120 and can just chill at MB. So far I havent pked (in real gear) since 102 and im 107 now :). Its nice not losing money lol.

I completaly feel you on the wilderness. In edge you cant hybrid like you used too because peopel cant handle switching to different types of armor and when the babies cry about it thats it. You cant catch people either. They either tele or have their freinds tag you. BLAH! And yeah, drags are loaded with teams.

I gave up pking untill im 120 and can just chill at MB. So far I havent pked (in real gear) since 102 and im 107 now :). Its nice not losing money lol.

Yeah pretty much, but MB is the same thing as drags only all the people tagging you are lvl 120+ in Ahrims

77yLQy8.png