muggiwhplar

Great video. Loved the 'tantrum noob' reply to being called a 'smite noob'. I can't say I've been PKing but it looks like its made up of alot of whiners who can't hack it when somebody else uses tactics and everything they can to there advantage.

Mind telling me what song is playing at '9:13' in the video,i think its Sum 41 but i could be wrong. You've got a great taste in music, evident in your fight cave video and this Pking video.

Keep the blog up, one of my favs =]

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great video. Loved the 'tantrum noob' reply to being called a 'smite noob'. I can't say I've been PKing but it looks like its made up of alot of whiners who can't hack it when somebody else uses tactics and everything they can to there advantage.

Mind telling me what song is playing at '9:13' in the video,i think its Sum 41 but i could be wrong. You've got a great taste in music, evident in your fight cave video and this Pking video.

Keep the blog up, one of my favs =]

Yeah it's Sum 41 - the song is called "Still Waiting"

77yLQy8.png

About the wilderness. I agree with you 100% lol. I've been pking a bit lately, and I think I died about 6 times in 1 day. Why? Tagged, thats why.

On one trip I had 6 lv 80+ on me, unleashing they're specs one at a time. I had to laugh though, they couldn't kill me :P

It happens nearly all the time i go there, a group of lv 100 +. You own one, they start yelling "take" and the next thing you know your in lumby with a sore head from being dds speced 30-30 :(

Also missed out on a whip pk, Guy ran, i chased, then whats this? Oh noez , i've been entangled, Ouch! now i got dds speced to death! sad...

Guess what? I went pking to green drags 5 minutes ago. Guess what? I got tagged. Three level 100's.

I wouldnt have a problem if I had been killed by just 1 of them. But oh no, 1 tb a few rune arrows, a few ice barrages, a few dds specs. If that isnt bad enough, they attacked me (i was unskulled) saying " Mods must die". I was thinking.. wth? of course i am going to die at lv 15 wildy, 1 vs 3 lv 100s. The to top it all off, I die...and get called.. a "loser". I didnt say anything throughout the whole fight but they still find it necessary to call me a loser..? Anyway, just posting this because i'm a bit ticked off atm..anyone who wants to come pking with me and own taggers in a fair fight... are welcome too.

sorry this is tottaly off topic ..but..

About your March 26th " update "

you talk about a dragon spear glitch at duel arena..

that made me upset , i lost a blue partyhat to that bug. :cry:

ANYWAYS...

on topic:

i luv your blog , kind of sad to hear about people scamming you and such..

but , it happens to the best of us ( me included )

Goodluck with the DK trips , i have never personally been there..

but it seems fun.

I hear people lure there? dont know how...but thats horrible :ohnoes:

bucksig2lt0.png

1103'rd to 99 crafting

830th to 99 herblore

~!~ Master Merchant ~!~

sorry this is tottaly off topic ..but..

About your March 26th " update "

you talk about a dragon spear glitch at duel arena..

that made me upset , i lost a blue partyhat to that bug. :cry:

ANYWAYS...

on topic:

i luv your blog , kind of sad to hear about people scamming you and such..

but , it happens to the best of us ( me included )

Goodluck with the DK trips , i have never personally been there..

but it seems fun.

I hear people lure there? dont know how...but thats horrible :ohnoes:

Yeah the person gets a King to follow them then they keep stepping on your spot so the King attacks you then they eventually get all 3 Kings on you and you get killed very fast.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Muggi-you talk a lot about honor in the game. I know for a fact you play with strict honor. I think it would be a neat experience for you to throw ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅhonorÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

lol mug at the march 28th part of ur blog, u and i were talking about the chinchompa thing and me getting 99 hunt blah blah blah, then at the end of ur thing u said how peeps wont buy as much cause they hit 9 not unlimited =0 n e how, u otta come hunting with me sumtime lol, o well, ill check ur blog again tomorrow, it firggin raips :D :D :thumbsup:

cookcape,flarbo.gif

flarbo.gif

Bump. I love reading your blog. Great narratives and nice pictures to go with it. Its hard to manage a blog, let alone make it actually interesting. Good luck with your goals, and keep the blog updated. Its fun to read! :D

Hey muggi, i figured i'd bump your blog as i don't want it to die

It's deffinately one of the best reads on this forum in my opinion, keep it up ::'

99 Range - 88 Defence - 91 Hitpoints

99 Combat - 1650+ Total

Sorry, I'm sort of tired of updating it every day and having to take pics and upload pics from everything I do. It's not like this blog's on the front page of Blogscape 24/7 like some of the other blogs are, it gets bumped to like the 3rd page until I update every time :|

Though, it was nice to have the only "blog." I can't find any other "blogs" like mine - the only blogs in this forum I see are goal/achievement topics which only show recent level ups, donations, random pics, etc. They don't have day-by-day stories which make a blog (in my opinion) interesting. I don't read any of the blogs in this forum because they're all boring - I don't want to look at random pictures of random levels.

I should've re-made my entire blog and put it in goal-achievement format like all of the other blogs for an April Fools gag. That woulda been good =)

77yLQy8.png

Sorry, I'm sort of tired of updating it every day and having to take pics and upload pics from everything I do. It's not like this blog's on the front page of Blogscape 24/7 like some of the other blogs are, it gets bumped to like the 3rd page until I update every time :|

Though, it was nice to have the only "blog." I can't find any other "blogs" like mine - the only blogs in this forum I see are goal/achievement topics which only show recent level ups, donations, random pics, etc. They don't have day-by-day stories which make a blog (in my opinion) interesting. I don't read any of the blogs in this forum because they're all boring - I don't want to look at random pictures of random levels.

I should've re-made my entire blog and put it in goal-achievement format like all of the other blogs for an April Fools gag. That woulda been good =)

Meh, my blog has both.

This really is one of the more interesting ones, I think you should keep it up. You do put a lot of work in it though, that would get old :P.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

Amen. Your's was the only blog I actually kept tabs on. All the other ones were boring, as you said, because they just had pictures of level ups. I liked reading about your day, it sounded fun. :D

Aww, i'd only just found your blog (and read ever entry on your first post 8-) ) I was looking forward to reading more... Like you said, it's one of the few interesting blogs on tip.it at the moment. Shame to see it go :(

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

Over 1800 Castle Wars Tickets..

110715145129.png

Errr.png