Why do u play runescape?

mon3maka

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erm well i got into it from miniclip to start with i need to find ways of getting rid of the hours at work as there are lots of slow periods where i am not doing anything work related only thing is i started playing at home as well

p%20radford.gif

(if ur not at least in highschool u MAY not understand this )

Believe it or not.. flame me if you want.. its a natural addiction. They did a study and games like this raise the level of some chemical in your brain that makes you feel pleasure(not in any dirty way). Its like when you buy something new.. you feel good.. thats why everyone likes buying stuff. So , like smoking, everyone who enjoys runescape basically has a tiny addiction(yes a real addiction) for it.

People play it for many different reasons.. to get away from rl, to have fun, their friends play etc. but what i said has a minor part in why people spend hours playing.

BUT, its not a serious/bad addiction.. i think more people quit runescape then people that quit smoking.

And i play mainly because to me, runescape is my favorite rpg.. so far the only one i didn't get bored with.

One last thing, please excuse my bad grammar.

PLEASE DO NOT THINK THAT I AM SAYING YOU ARE ALL ADDICTED TO THIS GAME! you are not!

range: 64/80/80

mage: 61/84/82

atk: 46/77/60

str 41/82/99

elvin007.gif

i started rs for fun and continued playing cuz of friends. But now i m going for certian skills as well as the fact that i get bored at home alone :( .

All of my family members are 350+ miles away from me :wall:...

But rs has taught me many things in a sense and as well as ruin some of my real life goals..... it's like crack haha thank goodness i m f2p =p less addicting

wanna play ??^_^ total=1650+ =)

time pass by so fast -_-

Neo: Because I choose to. (from the Matrix Revolutions(good movie, but also bad :wink: ).

lolz jkz

i play rs when everything thing else seems so boring that being f2p in rs can be exciting :twisted:

totallvl900ge9.jpg

Woot! Got total lvl 900 in f2p!

Thats cool and look harldy any1 put up addiction..maybe its denial but i think its not , theres so many reasons to play: friends, goals, alternant lives that allow u to have a sex change for 3k at any time u wish by a weird mested up "mage" ( :anxious: )...lol its the best!

4geebl5.jpg

representen the lvl 3 skillers W00t also have a lvl 3 acc with 99 fishing =)

untitledto8.th.jpg

hows this for a lvl 3 bank pic?click and tell me if u like it!

i play runescape because im to poor for world of warcraft :cry:

a study shows that 89% of all forum users have a sig like this. if you are one the 11% that think its dumb dont sell out and put this in your sig.

5/4 of all ppl have trouble with fractions

ZOMBIES!

I will buy ALL your rune full helms for 7Kea

cause i dont have a car to go anywhere

leaving me with nothing better to do

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

just another thing to do to pass time while chatting old friends instead of going on knight online and comboing the heck out of everyone and getting sworn at by american/turkish people who cant kill a 59 when theyre 65...and since dj got banned i wanna reget 99 cooking for some reason

Iron%20Chef%20Dj.gif

Iron%20Chef%20Dj.gif

yayformepa1.png

simple....it allows me to do something I normally don't get to do...use magic!!! Play aroundin the medival time frame, travel and make new "friends."

Time killer....well....that too but it is by far a great stress reliefer!

~A lil mage goes a long way~