Sparty's Guide on AVOIDING F2P Rune Pkers! Pictures Galore!

sparticus348

Hey, you dont stand and fight cuz u dont have full rune and pkers generally team.

Then why do you use a strenght ammy? A defence ammy is what you need.

If you still want some strenght bonus use a Power ammy, that gives you the same bonuses as defence ammy and +6 str and +1 pray.

As I said, the ammy can be interchangeable.

Break

BlueSig3.jpg

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I read every post in this thread, and I must say A++ on the guide. 10/10.

I think that maybe tomorrow I will go pking the pkers. I have never pked before, except one time, when I was mining coal in the skeleton mine and a level 30 attacked me. I was wearing full rune and carrying a scimmy, so I don't know what he was thinking. Once he dropped to a little less than half hp, he ran away and about 10 minutes later I got a message saying that I killed player X.

I am a miner (as it is my favorite thing to do), so I feel your pains. Now, many of you may not believe me when I say this, but if you see me skulking around the rune rocks, don't fear me, I'm waiting for the pkers. I am now your protection (when I'm around :wink: )

Lion+O+1.png

Well, I read every post in this thread, and I must say A++ on the guide. 10/10.

I think that maybe tomorrow I will go pking the pkers. I have never pked before, except one time, when I was mining coal in the skeleton mine and a level 30 attacked me. I was wearing full rune and carrying a scimmy, so I don't know what he was thinking. Once he dropped to a little less than half hp, he ran away and about 10 minutes later I got a message saying that I killed player X.

I am a miner (as it is my favorite thing to do), so I feel your pains. Now, many of you may not believe me when I say this, but if you see me skulking around the rune rocks, don't fear me, I'm waiting for the pkers. I am now your protection (when I'm around :wink: )

Yay!! Thanks you very much, your pking skills will be needed! Mining owns eh? <3:

Break

BlueSig3.jpg

Green D'Hide is better than rune armour because it

-is lighter in weight than rune

-provides defense from melee, range, and magic

-costs less

Melee/Range?

Not really. But its really your choice, I usually wear Dhind chaps/vamps, rune pl8/helm.

Break

BlueSig3.jpg

fantastic guide!! O:)

P2P offers more and better ways of making money than f2p. That's one of the cons you just have to play with if you don't feel like having 1 bigmac meal less per month.

Hey, you dont stand and fight cuz u dont have full rune and pkers generally team.

Then why do you use a strenght ammy? A defence ammy is what you need.

If you still want some strenght bonus use a Power ammy, that gives you the same bonuses as defence ammy and +6 str and +1 pray.

If anything, I would say holy symbol would be most useful.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

I have been an f2p rune miner for some time now, and i increased my strategy..

For a teleport, don't use tele fally, first of all it's too ar away from edgeville so you cannot run back into the wildy. You need to take a skull sceptre with you, it will tele you to barbarian and takes 2 less spaces!!!

as armour i use a rune plate, rune legs, addy kite, addy helmet, rune pickaxe, defence ammulet

Make sure yo ualways have full pray before going into wildy, don't run towards the rune rocks, you will need your run at the rock itself

also it helps if you try to log out while running away from the pk-ers

For the rest i'll jsut have to say: good guide

I have been an f2p rune miner for some time now, and i increased my strategy..

For a teleport, don't use tele fally, first of all it's too ar away from edgeville so you cannot run back into the wildy. You need to take a skull sceptre with you, it will tele you to barbarian and takes 2 less spaces!!!

as armour i use a rune plate, rune legs, addy kite, addy helmet, rune pickaxe, defence ammulet

Make sure yo ualways have full pray before going into wildy, don't run towards the rune rocks, you will need your run at the rock itself

also it helps if you try to log out while running away from the pk-ers

For the rest i'll jsut have to say: good guide

I usually don't tele, it takes up to much space anyways. I just use home tele. I'll add the prayer part, and I though I put that about running :anxious:

Break

BlueSig3.jpg

Great guide 10/10. Another thing you can do when you are running is to run into the small forests of dead trees that are all over the place in the Wild. This has saved my life so many times I can't even count them all. Almost 99% of the time the person chasing you will either get stuck behind a tree, give up, hesitate allowing you to get away, or they'll lose you in the trees letting you get out of range of their mini-map so you can log out.

IMG]http://sig.runeweb.net/sig/12/Superstyle4.png[/img]

Xbox Live Username: ILINI

Great guide 10/10. Another thing you can do when you are running is to run into the small forests of dead trees that are all over the place in the Wild. This has saved my life so many times I can't even count them all. Almost 99% of the time the person chasing you will either get stuck behind a tree, give up, hesitate allowing you to get away, or they'll lose you in the trees letting you get out of range of their mini-map so you can log out.

Do you know where the nearest forest area is?

Break

BlueSig3.jpg